ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few comments on the TikTok thread asking for a thread for her, so here is my first tattle thread!

Reactions: 3
Where do I start? 💀 I need some kind of explanation for her accent ??? Someone’s watched kidulthood one too many times

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is back with the abusive boyfriend, but screams feminism. Iv never heard someone chat so much crap in all my life. Half the time she’s talking about herself

Reactions: 5
I honestly can't keep up if I'm honest... one minute she's moving back to her mums then she's living alone ... she apparently leaves tik tok but then doesn't actually go ... honestly it's exhausting!!

Way too much filler between her eyebrows / upper nose. She reminds me of one of the vampires from Buffy

She is back with the abusive boyfriend, but screams feminism. Iv never heard someone chat so much crap in all my life. Half the time she’s talking about herself

This!! I respected her so much at first for her domestic violence awareness posts. Then she’s publicly outed and split up with him what, 3 times now?! Says she is over it and never going back... then few days later she’s back with him all over her stories. I’ve lost all respect for her now tbh! And feel for her son who no doubt has to witness it all! Not only does she smoke weed all day but has openly admitted to doing Coke and showed empty baggies in her handbag!

Attachments

Last edited:
On the whole I like her and respect what she says (most of the time) she is from Manchester like me. However sometimes she kind of irritates me and I don’t like how she posts her son all over Instagram. I mean fair enough but with her lifestyle (doing OF and making videos about sex toys and drugs and doing mushrooms) I really don’t think it’s a good idea for her to be posting pictures of her son as it’s a cruel world and he will most likely be teased for it in high school. Also sometimes a find her really gobby and chavy 🤣but I still like and respect her on the whole

Reactions: 6
I think she’s like marmite, some days I like her some days I can’t bare her. Ive only recently followed her but her posts from last night about being with an abuser?? So is she saying the caliber or what his name is, is abusive?? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised there isn’t more comments about her 🤣it’s so annoying because some things she says are bang on but why has she got “feminist” in her Insta bio when she bashes women almost on a daily basis

I’m surprised there isn’t more comments about her 🤣it’s so annoying because some things she says are bang on but why has she got “feminist” in her Insta bio when she bashes women almost on a daily basis
All she does is put other people down..🤷🏽‍♀️ shes so soooooo rude when she does a q+a. Shes vile

Reactions: 4
She was so nice, a DV survivor, talked a lot of sense. And was helpful then she got a following and had fillers and boob job and now she just waffles on and on

Reactions: 1
Anybody see her on live last night saying she slept with a Rose Quartz crsytal inserted in her vagina because it “heals you” over night and heals “sexual trauma”. This girl man anything for bit of attention.

Also anyone clock her posting her first fake review that said they wasn’t feeling her Tarot. She finally realised how unrealistic all her fake review were saying she’s absolutely bang on everytime 😂 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anybody see her on live last night saying she slept with a Rose Quartz crsytal inserted in her vagina because it “heals you” over night and heals “sexual trauma”. This girl man anything for bit of attention.

Also anyone clock her posting her first fake review that said they wasn’t feeling her Tarot. She finally realised how unrealistic all her fake review were saying she’s absolutely bang on everytime 😂 😂
the levels of tit from her……..honestly! I saw the live where she’s now spouting that she can help victim……fuckin dangerous!

She did WHAT
I kid you not she was 100% serious, she asked if anyone had ever put a crystal up their vagina, then said she had only done it once. She said it was a Rose Quartz and she woke up in the morning and “forgot” it was there, went for a wee and heard a plop in the water and apparently she never saw it again 😂 The girl is seriously tapped.

Also you should have seen the way she was shuffling her cards. Imagine teaching a 5 year old how to shuffle a deck of cards and then watching them try it for the first time . That’s literally what it looked like trying to watch her shuffle hahahha

• Haha
I kid you not she was 100% serious, she asked if anyone had ever put a crystal up their vagina, then said she had only done it once. She said it was a Rose Quartz and she woke up in the morning and “forgot” it was there, went for a wee and heard a plop in the water and apparently she never saw it again 😂 The girl is seriously tapped.

Also you should have seen the way she was shuffling her cards. Imagine teaching a 5 year old how to shuffle a deck of cards and then watching them try it for the first time . That’s literally what it looked like trying to watch her shuffle hahahha
duck sake hahaha can you post on here next time please I have come off instagram but still need this goss hahahaha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.