Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troll1

why the fuck is she getting filler pumped into the top of her nose🤣🤣 its madness, the top of her nose is fucked already. she must go in there and say to the lady " you seen avatar?" and she replies "say no more Amg"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Zeberdee

AE5B0BD8-C4D0-41B7-A68D-0FA4FDD448E3.jpeg

Surely not the Mrs rich marijuana queen buying her weed in 10 bags? 🤣

I’m sure she once said that’s one of the things that gives her the “ick” men buying weed in ten bags 😅 tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ffhjhff

Always trying to beg black but hasn’t got a clue. jollof is an African dish. Not Jamaican. I’m telling ya now his granny ain’t cooking that any way.
what an absolute thick fuck.
Now she's trying to play it off as a joke and she knew that all along 🤦‍♂️ jokes aren't funny if you have to explain them 🙄 how's she tryna say ow yeah I'm taking the piss out of white baby mums like bitch YOU ARE A WHITE BABY MUM why does she think she's black just because you fucked a black man and had a mixed race son doesn't mean you are mixed race as well you are like the whitest of white you stupid cow 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thecatsmother

Where do I start? 💀 I need some kind of explanation for her accent ??? Someone’s watched kidulthood one too many times

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ffhjhff

Fuck sakes man now it looks like her new thing is going to church and telling everybody about it as much as possible even on one of her fake reviews for her fake readings 🤦‍♂️ why would you even open a sentence that way ow sorry I didn't reply sooner I was in church this is literally a person who constantly says she won't be replying to messages even if theyve paid her for a reading 🤦‍♂️ and I swear not long ago she was saying she was Jewish so we've now got a Jewish Christian ADHD spiritual reader junkie mixed race girl with a really bad and stupid fake accent honestly there's way more dumb shit she's said she is but this is just the stuff she's said recently she lies about so much shit she literally forgets what she lies about and constantly contradicts everything she's ever said 😂😂😂

• Haha

troll1

Who is she even trying to impress with that pathetic story? Poor kid. Always trying to meet her on her level. Need a new thread title any suggestions? Telling you all I’ll smoke weed with a £20 to try & prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂

She was screeching about him shagging her from behind the other day & all I could think is your poor kid is going to see this 🤮 sick in the head. Need a new thread any suggestions? Bragging online I’ll smoke weed with a 20 desperate to prove my banks not empty - there’s my contribution 😂
the only reason hes shagging her from behind is so he dont have to look at that nose

• Haha

mehhh

What was it Dantay said about her fake personality for the camera?
He said that she doesn’t talk like that. And that she always acts different infront of the camera. She laughed and said what do you mean. And he responds with, you don’t talk and act like that in real life. Stoooop.

• Haha
  • Wow

Zeberdee

140A5F98-76EF-4CBC-A67E-496556E67F10.jpeg

Statement has been released 😅😅😂

“Assassinate my character” hahahaha hun you do a very good job of doing that all by yourself ☺

• Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
What gets me is i get tarot readings but its only really needed to be done every few years as if you achually go to a real medium some of the stuff they tell you doesnt achually happen for years and people dont tend to go back to the same medium every time, but AMG is that good she gets recuring costumers who come back 2/3 weeks later ive also noticed when shes putting up for like example 'sarah' who messaged her about tarrot it seems to have been the same name a few times🤷🏼‍♀️ also another thing that winds me up is when she puts how energeticly connected she is today n might do a mad offer of a reading for so much ££ then 20 minutes later the universe has wiped her out an she needs to take healing and meditation time to heal from the day, heal from what? She litreally does fuck all day she made out she does all this house work and carnt relax until her ironings done... then wtf was up with them tacky stripy rip off amazon special victoria secret pjs the other day😂 couldnt be arsed ironing them but needed to keep ' the algorithms up' so did a video in them with a bobble tied round the shirt to make a crop top and the bottoms were rolled up to her thighs trying to hide the fact they were more screwed up then what she is😂 absoute drip to society who really does try her hardest to be something shes not, she only got botox 4 days ago so wtf she topping up? Can she not tell its not filling her face her eyes are still sunken in and dead the only thing thats filling out is her nose 😳. Dont preach about been a bad real bitch when really your the most basic plastic clapped out smackhead looking skinny black sheep going who litreally clings to whoever can offer you the most freebies and calls them her best friend when in achual fact she has no friends an even her son will get to the age where he doesn't want to be around her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Guys she doesn’t live a luxury life the fillers she gets are free for promotion, her gym isn’t like the one ‘rich’ people go to where I live. I don’t go either but I don’t pretend I’m a baller so it’s ok lol. And when was the last time she or her son set foot on a plane and had a holiday? She’s 100 the type who’d be showing that off! She’s also the type who’d be head to toe in designer if she had the money to buy it, not pretty little thing joggers (not nocking them either I’ve got a pair) she’s living normally or just quite well for someone who barely lifts a finger or gets out of bed. She’s not doing well, I guarantee it. If she was wed really know about it lol! She be claiming PIP for her kid or herself for her mental issues. So she gets out of looking for work. Everything she does is for clout n attention.

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Wheres dante been since saturday 🤔 surley not left him every night with her abusive mum
Imagine telling the world your grandads a pedophile, that your mum ignored it so your attempting suicide, but it’s ok leaving your son with her so u can get on with life without him, play on your decks, snort drugs & post on social media. Horrible, attention seeking, clapped out TRAMP

x.x.x

VIP Member
Who remembers last year when she was on live doing her makeup and in the background he said something like do they know what you really look like 🤣 thats the thing with acting like something your not online, your kid is guna call you out 😂

• Haha

troll1

It really is he seems like a sweet kid & she clearly cares most about herself
she was just on live doing tarot and her son was in the background trying to get some attention, he then asked her if they could do tarot after the live, the only way the poor kid can get some interaction and attention from her is by getting involved with tarot, at his age he should be playing in the park, going swimming, riding bikes, football, not couped up in a weed smoked out house trying to do tarot with his mum

• Heart
  • Sad
Oooft! I’m new to this thread. It was the other night she popped up on my FYP doing the decks in her kitchen and I thought “lemme see if she has a tattle thread” and I’ve just spent some time reading this thread ha! But yuno, for us involved mums during half term it took a while.

So here’s my two cents. Not that anyone asked for it 😂
So when she first popped up on my FYP. I quite liked her. She spoke, what I thought was sense. If you took away the accent. Then as time went on I’d see more videos and think “hold on, this one is the total opposite of what you said the other week”. And I can only assume she just sees a video someone else has done. And redoes it herself.

I am a single mum to three children. We live comfortably but certainly not “rich” and the onlt way we can do that is because I work my arse off. But it’s fine, it’s what we do as parents. Especially solo ones. We don’t have anyone else to rely on. Some days I will struggle and some days I won’t. But the down right arrogance to even imply your rich, especially during a cost of living crisis really is something else. There is absolutely zero shame in saying “yuno what we have to watch what we spend”. I think people would have so much more respect for her if she was honest about it all.

Taking her son out of school and deregistering him is just. Wow. I mean, I have seen people do it. But they do it properly. They go to groups with other home school kids, they still do lessons. Just more life based. So instead of doing algebra for example. They will learn taxes and how mortgages work. Things like that. And for what it’s worth, some people who do it well. Fair fucking play. But no. It has to be something done correctly and she won’t. I myself probably would have considered it before lockdown. Lockdown taught me home schooling is NOT for me 😂😂

As for smoking weed around her son. I just shake my head constantly. And talking so graphically about sex. Sure as parents we all have our vices, I’m a firm lover of a nice cold glass of gin and lemonade. Especially now it’s summer half term and I’m completely burnt out. But never constantly around my kids. We’re all adults. We all like to have sex and there is no shame in it. But children don’t need to be exposed to it. Mh oldest daughter recently did sex education in school and she come home and said “so your not a virgin” and I laughed and then she said “you’ve had sex three times” (I have three children) and I will keep that innocence in her as long as I can. She doesn’t need to know the ins and outs of my sex life. She is a child. AMG needs to let her son be a child

I think for me, why she irritates me so much is nothing about her is genuine. Nothing.

• Heart

Zeberdee

I think the universe just wasn’t feeling her energy and wasn’t resonating with her because of her bad frequencies she carries around x

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
people in the thread underestimating how much a severity of adhd affects how you can tackle your life from minute to minute. I’m referring to when you’re talking about her getting help in the house.
That’s if you believe she has that, which I don’t, therefore I’ll have an opinion on it. That’s what this thread is for, until I see medical proof of someone being diagnosed with something I will be dubious about it. For me I believe it’s an excuse for her behaviour and she’s armchair diagnosed herself. Ur welcome to start another thread to discuss adhd with people who do have it and what happens.

• Heart

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Premiership footballers are not sliding into the dms of a skint cross eyed onion nose avatar from Radcliffe who pretends to read tarot for a living 🤣 she wouldn’t even get in the bars where they drink she’s that much of a state🤣

• Haha

mehhh

Can you believe this bitch is on live talking sucking dick making man leviitate. Shagging the friend of the geezer that raped her.
Then she starts talking to Dante through the bedrooms. She goes down stairs to answer the door and we could hear every word she was saying. Meaning that everything she was shouting her mouth about on live her son blatantly herd. And she knew he did coz she was trying to use him to back her storie asking him questions like, doesn’t every one always look at me when we go out.
I know she says she’s keeping it real and that. But these mad topics she talks about knowing full well he can hear every word is absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9