ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with that that screen shot she just put up of someone messaging her. feel so bad for her son man. He seems to have gone no where these 6 week holidays, all she’s bothered about is smoking in bed and doing tarot

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thought the daft witch was homeschooling..cunts still on the gram saying she has 67k in the bank...I'm telling you she has put that boy back in school..she couldn't be arsed to teach him all day never mind him being stuck at home with her...
That's 67k over all the years on onlyfans which she's been on for 5 years so she's made $13,400 a year and onlyfans takes 20% 😂😂😂😂 that's less than minimum wage so I guess that's how much her dignity and her son's embarrassment is worth absolutely disgusting maybe if she was making an absolute fortune and actually giving him a good life like the majority of girls on there do it wouldn't be as bad but she doesn't do anything for him all that money she's made has been spent on drugs crystals tarot card and filler she's a selfish bleep and I absolutely dislike her just for what she does to that poor kid if she didn't have him I'd say live and let live but she does have him so she's needs to grow the duck up and act like a mother for a change

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That 67k figure is in dollars. You can clearly see the $ at the start as she’s not cropped it well

it’s prob the total she’s earned or even total revenue she’s generated ( she won’t get all of that money if so - as Of take their 20% cut) since starting OF - which was 2017.

so, best case scenario converting to GBP is about £55k (if OF have taken their cut it’s £44k) - over 5 years. So £9-11k a year.

Might as well have got a job stacking shelves and not embarrassing your son AMG
I was just gonna say this. It’s less than minimum wage looool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is, she will say “I don’t show my son on tiktok” and use that as the excuse but we all know she does. I don’t like showing my kids on my TT as it is an open profile. However, it’s clear I’ve done stuff with them. Nobody has ever accused me of not doing anything for them. That’s why I was so glad when they went back to school. Cos I finally got some peace 😂😂😂 I feel reallt sorry for him. I just hope his dad looks after him

Reactions: 3
The thing is, she will say “I don’t show my son on tiktok” and use that as the excuse but we all know she does. I don’t like showing my kids on my TT as it is an open profile. However, it’s clear I’ve done stuff with them. Nobody has ever accused me of not doing anything for them. That’s why I was so glad when they went back to school. Cos I finally got some peace 😂😂😂 I feel reallt sorry for him. I just hope his dad looks after him
It doesn't matter if she shows him or not she posts her whole life on Instagram and just lays in bed all day the only time she goes out she's at places for herself that he'd absolutely hate going to its either the gym or getting her ugly faced filled with cheap filler and the other week she spent 3 days straight in a hair salon where was he during that time wouldn't surprise me if she leaves him at home on his own she's definitely stupid enough

Oh 100% he would have either been left alone or with her family. It wasn’t that long ago she shared texts from her mum that said about come pick him up. So it all contradicts herself. I really do feel sorry for him. Poor kid probablt hasn’t even been to the park for a kick abour with his pals this summer.

Says she inbetween cleaners at the moment and having to do her own house work.

didn’t she only have that cleaner for like a week and then forgot that she told us all about the cleaner doing everythingso she could work. yet all her stories her house looked super grimy. And there was always piles of dirty washing every where. The carpets where absolutely disgusting. Dirty mirrors and windows, same bedding on for weeks and weeks, marks up the walls, nicotine stains all over everything white in the house. Only thing that ever got cleaned is her window seal where her crystals are. And that was only to show off on her stories about her “ocd”.

She only started talking about having a cleaner again when it was pointed out on here that she forgot that lie.

He did go to a day camp thing so hopefully he enjoyed it and got to go more
And even then she didn't do it for him she did it to get rid of him and just saw some random poster and dropped him off with complete strangers he didn't know a single person there adult or child 🙄

• Sad
And even then she didn't do it for him she did it to get rid of him and just saw some random poster and dropped him off with complete strangers he didn't know a single person there adult or child 🙄
Oh. Someone on here said it was probably arranged by social services or something for deprived kids so I assumed that was the case

Says she inbetween cleaners at the moment and having to do her own house work.

didn’t she only have that cleaner for like a week and then forgot that she told us all about the cleaner doing everythingso she could work. yet all her stories her house looked super grimy. And there was always piles of dirty washing every where. The carpets where absolutely disgusting. Dirty mirrors and windows, same bedding on for weeks and weeks, marks up the walls, nicotine stains all over everything white in the house. Only thing that ever got cleaned is her window seal where her crystals are. And that was only to show off on her stories about her “ocd”.

She only started talking about having a cleaner again when it was pointed out on here that she forgot that lie.
She’s told so many lies now she can’t keep up with them all. She’s dug a massive hole for herself out of her own stupidity & now has to try & live up to this ocd, adhd, popular, successful bad witch she pretends to be 🤣

Remember she was giving it all “so proud of him got on the bus alone, didn’t know anyone, wasn’t fazed..” then that was it. No stories about how he got on there, things he did. Nothing. Just a story justifying herself shoving him on a bus with strangers so she didn’t have to anything with him herself

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Why’s she never in the studio anymore? Where’s the number 1 album she’s meant to be touring around the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hows she had 6k story views when she only has 4276 followers 😂 no way have a random 2k people clicked on her profile.. more like shes seen on here weve commented about how few likes shes been getting on her posts so now resorted to 'people viewing her storys' to seem popular 😂 also its pretty sad when you just open your eyes and the first thing you do is post a story to Instagram especially looking like a bulldog she litreally has no shame or class

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hows she had 6k story views when she only has 4276 followers 😂 no way have a random 2k people clicked on her profile.. more like shes seen on here weve commented about how few likes shes been getting on her posts so now resorted to 'people viewing her storys' to seem popular 😂 also its pretty sad when you just open your eyes and the first thing you do is post a story to Instagram especially looking like a bulldog she litreally has no shame or class
She’s really trying to pretend that everyone’s impressed & amazed she’s stuck a random 67k on her story 🤣 she’s so embarrassing 💀 she literally put it on a public story then pretends not to want the attention 😂 no one bleeping believes that you’re rich amg. Only yourself 😂 liccle screen shot doesn’t outweigh your clapped out lifestyle

Reactions: 4
She’s really trying to pretend that everyone’s impressed & amazed she’s stuck a random 67k on her story 🤣 she’s so embarrassing 💀 she literally put it on a public story then pretends not to want the attention 😂 no one bleeping believes that you’re rich amg. Only yourself 😂 liccle screen shot doesn’t outweigh your clapped out lifestyle
Never forget this is the same girl who was bragging about stealing £1 candles from tescos not too long ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is absolutely no way that she has earned that……..defo Google image!

There is absolutely no way that she has earned that……..defo Google image!
It probably is real but like we were saying it's been over 5 years so it's way less than minimum wage she literally sold herself for less money than she would have made getting a part time job mopping floors 😂😂😂

• Haha
It probably is real but like we were saying it's been over 5 years so it's way less than minimum wage she literally sold herself for less money than she would have made getting a part time job mopping floors 😂😂😂
This is the same person that said she needed to have a “child’s speculum”…..When having a smear……I don’t believe anything she says has any truth to it…..it’s for attention

The only reason AMG would be up in the car pjs and slippers With a zoot In hand at 9:00am is if she was on the way back from the school run. Coz ain’t no way she’s going to any ‘meetings’ looking like that. And she was back home posting on insta as the usual school times she posts up. Funny how all kids have gone back to school and she hasn’t had her kid. He’s probs at school and If he isn’t at school he’s been chucked to his nans or he’s in his room all day. Iether way there ain’t no home schooling being done. Or he is actually at school

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.