ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just numbers 140

I think that's what it looks like anyway she'll probably try saying it's some spiritual bullshit or something 🙄
140 as In 140bpm. The tempo that the genre “Grime” was originated at. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That tattoo is gonna duck right up. She’s gone on holiday with it fresh the dumb bleep 😳 no sweat, sea, sun, anything on it until it’s healed yet here she is….. DUMB DUMB THICK UGLY bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First day abroad and she’s already snitching on the place she apparently got weed from. Showing it on camera “dem guyz at da pizza shop ova der”

but wouldn’t be surprised if it was lies cuz it looks like a giant rollie to me
Screenshot 2022-09-19 at 19.29.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen a video on her Instagram not long ago slagging off “Mary poppins” mums that show their kids off all week and then post nothing all weekend because they’re off partying in a crack den. She lives in a crack den (ok maybe not crack but her house probably smells like the inside of a bong)! And I’m not saying it’s ok to go partying in a “crack den” (she’s just assuming it’s a crack den) but maybe going partying at the weekend is what makes these other women great mums during the week. Maybe letting off steam at the weekend is what helps them to be Mary poppins all week. Their kids will have great memories of their mums always spending time with them. Where as her son will just remember sitting in his room while his mum is meowing and stripping off for the camera. I haven’t been out partying in years but I know if I got a weekend to blow off some steam and have a little drink and a dance it would help me be a lot less stressed 😂

I seen a video on her Instagram not long ago slagging off “Mary poppins” mums that show their kids off all week and then post nothing all weekend because they’re off partying in a crack den. She lives in a crack den (ok maybe not crack but her house probably smells like the inside of a bong)! And I’m not saying it’s ok to go partying in a “crack den” (she’s just assuming it’s a crack den) but maybe going partying at the weekend is what makes these other women great mums during the week. Maybe letting off steam at the weekend is what helps them to be Mary poppins all week. Their kids will have great memories of their mums always spending time with them. Where as her son will just remember sitting in his room while his mum is meowing and stripping off for the camera. I haven’t been out partying in years but I know if I got a weekend to blow off some steam and have a little drink and a dance it would help me be a lot less stressed 😂
She’s just a toxic vile narcissist witch. She can’t bare to see anyone doing better than her (which lets be honest is nearly everyone 🤣) slags off “Mary Poppins” mums because she knows she can’t compare. So she tells herself they’re not that great because they’re all in crack dens at the weekend. Which is bullshit 🤣 like you said so what if a dedicated Mum with happy kids goes out? Shes just so obviously jealous of everyone

• Heart
she doesn’t know how to be a mum. Trust me, can’t say how I know but she really struggles with motherhood and connecting with her kid. That’s why she tries to be his mate, calling him “Deh” (overly pronounced D bcos she is a twit) and trying to “vibe with” him doing tarot and tit, she hasn’t got it in her to be a mother, she has had too much trauma - half not her fault and half brought on herself cos she is a bad bleep - but trusssssssst me guys, she would never admit it on camera but she doesn’t know what she’s doing, she is literally winging it with him, hence claiming she’s took him out of school - she wants to look like she’s mother Theresa when in reality she doesn’t know what to do with her own kid. She can play really well with other kids, I’ve seen her with my own eyes doing it, she can be really loving and cuddly but her own son she just can’t compute him at all

• Sad
she doesn’t know how to be a mum. Trust me, can’t say how I know but she really struggles with motherhood and connecting with her kid. That’s why she tries to be his mate, calling him “Deh” (overly pronounced D bcos she is a twit) and trying to “vibe with” him doing tarot and tit, she hasn’t got it in her to be a mother, she has had too much trauma - half not her fault and half brought on herself cos she is a bad bleep - but trusssssssst me guys, she would never admit it on camera but she doesn’t know what she’s doing, she is literally winging it with him, hence claiming she’s took him out of school - she wants to look like she’s mother Theresa when in reality she doesn’t know what to do with her own kid. She can play really well with other kids, I’ve seen her with my own eyes doing it, she can be really loving and cuddly but her own son she just can’t compute him at all
I mean we all wing it and 90% of the time don't know what we're doing but the difference is she is a narcissistic who only cares about herself she uses the kid for clout as and when she needs him she'll spend a few days constantly showing him on videos then go weeks without even talking about him to her he's just a prop that she just dumps in his room when she doesn't need him its bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 4
I always say this. I’m a single mum and so my days are filled with kids kids kids kids kids cooking cleaning reading more cleaning more cooking. I’m present with absolutely everything my children do. I go to every single recital, every football match everything. So when they are wirh their dad I probably do go a bit wild. But she will never be able to relate to that because she’s never present in her kids life.

Not that I’m ever in crack dens. Usually the local bar then home by midnight 😂

I feel like we all wing motherhood and there is NEVER any shame in anyone admitting they need help. Ever. However, if your not “healed” then find a way to heal. If your not coping. Admit it and ask for help. If you can’t connect with your child. Then find a way. You have to do these things for the sake of our children.

I didn’t know how to connect with my oldest as she started growing up (hormonal changes) she mainly communicated by huffing and puffing and grunts HOWEVER I found a way. We found a programme she likes. We watch together. We hug. We chat. She calls it embarrassing bur secretly loves it.

Last edited:
It’s always her kid meeting her at her level though. She’s unbelievably selfish. Even this holiday she’s on looks more like it’s all about her. Worst thing she’s done to him so far tho is take him out of school. Walking him round a bleeping forest & thinking she’s homeschooler of the year. Doesn’t look like she’s got any friends with kids his age so his social skills will suffer as well. Feel so bad for him

It’s a shame she couldn’t cut the weed out for a few days and do some fun stuff with him and bond. I smoke and I always stop when I’m on holiday. All about her

My god she really is an absolute poor excuse of a mother she's just left that poor boy with people he barely knows in a foreign country so she can go out getting pissed 🤦‍♂️ like seriously wtf goes through her head she's constantly palming him off on her family even when they're on holiday but at least when she does it at home he knows who they are he probably hasn't got a clue who the duck these people are and met them 2 days ago

• Wow
  • Angry
Is this the local drag artist about to go on stage and do his act at the Holiday resort?
642E949D-67ED-4A0C-8D8C-FE0A4E43E03D.png

• Haha
Noticed that her previous arse licker nohun has unfollowed her... not famous enough now she’s not at 60k (bought) followers...? 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Noticed that her previous arse licker nohun has unfollowed her... not famous enough now she’s not at 60k (bought) followers...? 👀😂
None of the usual z list blue tick wankers have commented on any of her post for a long time must have stopped paying them to follow her and comment on all her bullshit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.