ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think she actually went out with a cousin last night or did she take her self out on her own to get some attention but didn’t get any Wich is why she barley posted last night. You’d think she would be showing this cousin Off going on about what a beautiful Maltese spiritual being and blah blah blah. how come she’s not bigging up the fam like she does her mates on a night out ??
so far her holiday looks boring. Not a holiday for a kid. Seems like miss rich only has money for weed so far and to brows a market. No activities for little man yet other than sun bathing and a boat ride to the market. Or at the pool side of her cheap hotel. All good things to do on holiday yes. But for some one that made “£62000” on OF it sure seems like she’s scrimping.
thing is, no one would notice or comment if she didn’t bang on about how rich she is and how jealous every one is of her life.
I do hope she has things planned for little man. Everything is on her doorstep so shouldn’t be too hard to find things to do. Unless she just wants to chill hole time she is away Wich would be pointless beings as all she does is lay down at home too.
it’s not like it’s even an all inclusive holiday where they can eat what they like and be entertained all evening. Poor sod is having to be entertained (looked after) by family he hasn’t seen in how ever many years in a country that he doesn’t live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’re probably embarrassed to be seen with her... I would be 😂 bet she’s just decided to go over & impose on them, probably why she’s staying in a hotel & not with her “family”

Reactions: 3
They’re probably embarrassed to be seen with her... I would be 😂 bet she’s just decided to go over & impose on them, probably why she’s staying in a hotel & not with her “family”
yes I didn’t even think of that.
defo the case

Thing is, and maybe my kids are easily entertained but they are fairly easy to entertain. We go to haven quite a few times a year (my mum owns a caravan) and sometimes all they wanna do is go to the beach and run wild or scoot around on their bikes and scooters. Make some friends in near by caravans. All that. It’s not exactly hard is it.

Reactions: 4
Compared to Rebecca Goodwin… on ALL aspects - AMG (Am Massive G I M P ) is a speck of dust. Rebecca smashes Allissia on OF, motherhood, engagement, content, mindset… AMG is nothing but an ugly, greasy, beggy, mentally disturbed, baggy fannyed, poo encrusted nailed dumb bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Compared to Rebecca Goodwin… on ALL aspects - AMG (Am Massive G I M P ) is a speck of dust. Rebecca smashes Allissia on OF, motherhood, engagement, content, mindset… AMG is nothing but an ugly, greasy, beggy, mentally disturbed, baggy fannyed, poo encrusted nailed dumb bleep 😂
Exactly with Rebecca she's always been 100% honest and upfront about everything and doesn't lie about stupid tit for clout and genuinely seems like a good person she's definitely a good mum and the only reason why she started doing onlyfans was so she could give her kids a better life where as big nose here does it for an ego boost and so she can go and buy more drugs 🙄

• Haha
Exactly with Rebecca she's always been 100% honest and upfront about everything and doesn't lie about stupid tit for clout and genuinely seems like a good person she's definitely a good mum and the only reason why she started doing onlyfans was so she could give her kids a better life where as big nose here does it for an ego boost and so she can go and buy more drugs 🙄
What’s Rebecca’s instagram please?

So do we think she actually went out with a cousin last night or did she take her self out on her own to get some attention but didn’t get any Wich is why she barley posted last night. You’d think she would be showing this cousin Off going on about what a beautiful Maltese spiritual being and blah blah blah. how come she’s not bigging up the fam like she does her mates on a night out ??
so far her holiday looks boring. Not a holiday for a kid. Seems like miss rich only has money for weed so far and to brows a market. No activities for little man yet other than sun bathing and a boat ride to the market. Or at the pool side of her cheap hotel. All good things to do on holiday yes. But for some one that made “£62000” on OF it sure seems like she’s scrimping.
thing is, no one would notice or comment if she didn’t bang on about how rich she is and how jealous every one is of her life.
I do hope she has things planned for little man. Everything is on her doorstep so shouldn’t be too hard to find things to do. Unless she just wants to chill hole time she is away Wich would be pointless beings as all she does is lay down at home too.
it’s not like it’s even an all inclusive holiday where they can eat what they like and be entertained all evening. Poor sod is having to be entertained (looked after) by family he hasn’t seen in how ever many years in a country that he doesn’t live in.
That's what I thought the cheapest of the cheapest holiday. On a vid you seen the pizza box on the bed that's the food there living off over there...not once she shown her son njoying himself all about that ****** again ☹

That's what I thought the cheapest of the cheapest holiday. On a vid you seen the pizza box on the bed that's the food there living off over there...not once she shown her son njoying himself all about that ****** again ☹
&she’s gone in September when the prices come down loads... I’m taking my kids out this year so not judging that, but I’m not telling everyone on Instagram I’m super rich & screen shotting my pretend income like a crass, lying, clapped out dick head 😂

Last edited:
My god have you heard her latest video going on about people surrounding themselves with bad people she said none of my friends are horrible people who belittle women or do any attention seeking things she's literally describing herself 😂😂😂😂 seriously how tf can she be this bleeping clueless

• Haha
I see her last 2 posts have really reflected her engagement and “content” for her “fans”. Neither has reached 40 likes in nearly a day. Once again she’s blaming it on being “shadow banned” tho 😅

• Haha
I see her last 2 posts have really reflected her engagement and “content” for her “fans”. Neither has reached 40 likes in nearly a day. Once again she’s blaming it on being “shadow banned” tho 😅
She’ll be buying those likes again real soon.

Reactions: 1
The horror 😂😂 my daughter did a video and got more likes than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s not shaddow banned the desperate beg 🤣 she come up in searches. Her ego literally won’t let her believe people just aren’t interested in her rambling bullshit posts 🤣 everyone knows she full of tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.