ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise she has to provide him with some form of education?? She can’t just download worksheets and send him to her mums! She’s an ugly, thick as duck, sweating looking, mess of a vile bleep.

Reactions: 8
I think that’s the thing. For most of us, no matter how much we try. No matter what we do with our kids. We always want to be better. I know my kids love me. It was only the other day my daughter drew me a picture (she’s 10) and she said “we’re so lucky to have you as our mummy”. And yet I always want to do more for them. Be more.

You’d think someone as “healed” as her would want the same. She would aim to be the best mum she can be. Especially given the “toxic gaslighting family” she came from. Her own words.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine next year or the year after her son going to highschool and all the lads saying weve seen your mum finger her self online. How embarrassing. I think once he reaches a certain age he'll want nothing to do with her. Id be so ashamed of my mum plus whys she still going on about that post she made bout how much money shes made surley if you made that much you wouldnt need to post about it to every platform for the whole week 🤨 shes so full of tit would love to know what content shes made cos every day for the past six weeks shes looked like a homless woman on a comedown

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her only fans post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very little likes on all her onlyfans posts as well. Considering she has been on it for years the most she got on a post is 18. Most are inbetween 2 and 9. I know you make money through the dms. But when men like you and want your attention they do things like, liking all your posts especially if there sexy ones. she can’t be bothered to pretend to do tarot most nights Wich she says is her job so Can’t see her doing this one right where she actually has to make an effort to speak to people, turn them on and make sure there a returning customer.
she might have over 3000 like in total but that’s spread over 185 posts. The most she would be making through subscriptions is about £270 a month but that’s based on her having 18 subscribers going by her maximum likes. Subscribers come and go. And judging by hers they aren’t consistent. If she’s only getting 2 likes on a post how many subscribers do you think she has?
also when she posts up her money it’s litrally just the numbers. I know girls earning a decent income on there and when there boasting about there earnings they are showing full pages where you can see all it belongs to them and all the tips and subscriptions fees etc.

Is she really marketing herself as sweaty minge vibes 😭🤣 talk about scraping the bleeping barrel. Her poor, poor son.. he’s going to get terrorised.. sweaty minge mum 😭

Reactions: 3
Has she stopped going to the gym?

No cleaner / housekeeper. No PT.

Money troubles AMG?

Made a post about men that post up there Dior trainers saying it’s drip and laughing about it. (To be fair it is abit cringe)
But I just rembered she posted a video of her in a pair of fake Louis Vuitton trainers that where 4 sizes too big and belonged to some one els, not too long ago 😂
she might not live in a bedroom in her mums house. But she lives off benefits And pretends to be rich. So I dunno who’s worse.
at least if your living with Mumzie you can afford the nicer things.
and any way AMG… you show off candles you stole from Tesco that cost £1 and cheap crappy stuff you got out of tkmax and the bloody corner shop you dick. But your complaining about man showing off there expensive trainers. Make it make sens please

• Haha
I see homeschooling is going super well, every day this week shes been out the house at drop off and pickup times which over the summer holidays it was midafternoon she was rising from her pit. Dont get why she has to lie about the most stupid stuff

Funny she's going on about trainers when I remember not to long ago she was saying she had trainers worth thousands at home that she's never worn and but never shown them and then when people were talking about it on here she never mentioned them again😂😂😂😂 and wasn't she posing with a fake handbag in a nightclub asking random people if they wanted to touch it and they all looked at her as if she on drugs which to be fair she probably was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny she's going on about trainers when I remember not to long ago she was saying she had trainers worth thousands at home that she's never worn and but never shown them and then when people were talking about it on here she never mentioned them again😂😂😂😂 and wasn't she posing with a fake handbag in a nightclub asking random people if they wanted to touch it and they all looked at her as if she on drugs which to be fair she probably was 😂😂😂😂
I remember that night 😂 it was the two girls wasnt it n amg was rapping and singing to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her own comments on the same post.
talk about pick me pick me. Contradicting herself. Telling one person she agrees with what she says. And then to another she doesn’t.
isn’t she doing the same thing any way. Posting vids of her finally doing something with her kid foraging and in the gym mid week. We all know he will be stuck in his room for the rest of the week whilst she looks after no one but her self. And shoves tit up her nose weekend. That’s why she’s always bunged up lately. (I actually bigged her up for cutting down. But I think she just less obvious with it now)
Also notice how she is trying to prove she’s defo taken Dante out of school. Ok so I do believe it now, unless she just giving him random days off?? But it makes her look even worse because she’s been hair dressers constantly, with Nicole getting her lips done. Days chilling with her, Down the gym. Laying in bed smoking half her days away. Or driving around trying to make her look busy but D is no where to be seen. Showing everything she does for herself to get through the days basically. Yet she’s only done one thing with that boy. And that was mainly for her benefit and the internet. If she was genuinely doing things with him and helping him learn and navigate his way through life she would 100% be posting it just to show that she is better than every one els.
yet most of the time she is out without him or in bed. 1 activity a week is not good enough. When you have removed him from school.

next she will be telling us she has private teacher for homeschooling lessons as well as finding a brilliant brand new cleaner so that she can focus on tarot coz her energy is mad good sins she doesn’t have to do school run.

And would you look at that few minutes after me posting this she’s made an Instagram post about it trying to reverse the narrative. Make it look like people agreeing with her are in the wrong and need shadow. And now wants to do a less aggressive one.
I think she think that she is teacher the internet something, but she needs to get off her fine and godo some teaching to her son

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow just seen my spelling in my last post. Looks like I need to go back to school too.

and yeah the dirty witch always in the same clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.