That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor she is an absolutely horrible human being. Complaining about someone homeless pitching their tent on "her" path and laughing when the dog nicked one of their "skanky" socks. If it was me I'd leave a note letting them know they were in the middle of a footpath and that it might be safer to pitch somewhere else and I'd leave some new socks and toiletries and snacks/food.
People end up in all sorts of situations for all sorts of reasons and it doesn't take much to be kind, really relieved she is no longer in the police, I dread to think how horribly she treated the people she worked with.

Reactions: 4
20200711_175833.jpg
20200711_175823.jpg
20200711_175932.jpg
20200711_175920.jpg
20200711_175905.jpg
20200711_175852.jpg

Noticed at the beginning of her latest vlog, she's up on "the hill",talking to some people,and about what the dogs are called etc,and says that one of them will answer to "little s***"!
Then filming her daughter whilst in pain,then talking to her daughter whilst shes in the toilet in the hospital!
20200711_175803.jpg
20200711_175749.jpg

Why do I always come here before trying to sleep 🙈
You love it really! 😉😉

Reactions: 3
I can't believe that she's filmed her poorly child in hospital. Not only that, but she laughed and pulled faces when Ellie had to produce a urine sample and left the camera running so we could all hear Ellie in the bathroom. Then to top it all off, she had the audacity to make it all about her, how exhausted she is with the visiting. Not one ounce of maternal love or compassion towards her daughter. Gallstones are really painful, but she is so selfish that she couldn't care less. She moaned that only one parent is allowed in,and they can't swap, whichever parent is with the child on admission has to stay. It's clear that she wishes this had happened when Ellie was with her father so she wouldn't be inconvenienced. She is an awful woman.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe that she's filmed her poorly child in hospital. Not only that, but she laughed and pulled faces when Ellie had to produce a urine sample and left the camera running so we could all hear Ellie in the bathroom. Then to top it all off, she had the audacity to make it all about her, how exhausted she is with the visiting. Not one ounce of maternal love or compassion towards her daughter. Gallstones are really painful, but she is so selfish that she couldn't care less. She moaned that only one parent is allowed in,and they can't swap, whichever parent is with the child on admission has to stay. It's clear that she wishes this had happened when Ellie was with her father so she wouldn't be inconvenienced. She is an awful woman.
I think Ellie’s dad will have something to say when he sees this video. Wasn’t she supposed to not be filmed?

Reactions: 3
I think Ellie’s dad will have something to say when he sees this video. Wasn’t she supposed to not be filmed?
You're right, and also I think Ellie asked not to be filmed as much. When she went into the hospital bathroom to do a urine sample she asked Wilkes to not film her, but she did anyway. I hope her dad goes bonkers.

Reactions: 5
She moaned that only one parent is allowed in,and they can't swap, whichever parent is with the child on admission has to stay. It's clear that she wishes this had happened when Ellie was with her father so she wouldn't be inconvenienced. She is an awful woman.
But you just know if it had happened when Ellie was with her dad, Wilkes would have had the violins out for herself with her caring mother ‘how can they keep me from my child?’ stuff. Always needs to moan and be the centre of everything.

Reactions: 5
Someone in the comments asked if her dad was being supportive or leaving it all up to her as usual. Interesting that thrr commenter had the same surname as her dad, coincidence I'm sure 🧐

Leasa really does act like a sniggering teenager. Such odd behaviour for a fully grown woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4