That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god we have a woman what hell is she wearing does she think shes slim 16 or belly dancer give me strength fag hanging out of its gob omg cant belive she videod herself like that screw loose know wound her daughter gets picked on

Reactions: 4
I'm only just watching the latest installment.. Oh my days 🤣 vastly aged overweight Shakira has entered the building. What I'm really belly laughing at is the living room looks more and more like a discount electrical warehouse with every vlog 🤣 thank you wilko, much needed laugh!

She looks like she is in an episode of Shameless, How clean is your house or Hoarders UK.

Who'd have thunk it. Fibro Faker jogging down the stairs, hoover in one hand, camera in t'other. It's a miracle.

Her eyebrows still look so sore. Did someone on here say what that was, or has she addressed it? It's vomit inducing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She has aged a lot but her attitude has regressed to a 15 year old rebelling. Smoking like she's 'ard and cool.

I don't understand why she has so much furniture in her living area but still loads of random crap piled up on top of it or at sides. I'm not perfect, I have my "dumping area" but I do try to clear it every few days.
She's obviously over her Hinching. All that new stuff looks old already because of the crap everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Has she had her roots done? I’m sure she was more grey a few weeks ago

I'm not a smoker, so maybe I'm wrong, but does she smoker her fags in a weird way? The funny facial movements she makes is hilarious! She looks like she is just doing it to be cool, but not enjoying them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a smoker, so maybe I'm wrong, but does she smoker her fags in a weird way? The funny facial movements she makes is hilarious! She looks like she is just doing it to be cool, but not enjoying them?
She is bloody odd lol

I'm only just watching the latest installment.. Oh my days 🤣 vastly aged overweight Shakira has entered the building. What I'm really belly laughing at is the living room looks more and more like a discount electrical warehouse with every vlog 🤣 thank you wilko, much needed laugh!

She looks like she is in an episode of Shameless, How clean is your house or Hoarders UK.

Who'd have thunk it. Fibro Faker jogging down the stairs, hoover in one hand, camera in t'other. It's a miracle.

Her eyebrows still look so sore. Did someone on here say what that was, or has she addressed it? It's vomit inducing.
I did a google search on the nose thing and it's either impetigo or herpes, I remember in an older vlog (before she took them down) that she had similar blisters round her mouth and she filmed her appointment with the doctor who diagnosed and gave her meds for herpes (she ended up saying it was shingles) In one of her recent vlogs she did a time lapse of her doing her make up and was picking at her nose with tweezers and then used the same tweezers to pluck her eyebrows, so she's probably spreading whatever it is all around her face at this point.
Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 21.17.17.png
Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 21.21.31.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
I did a google search on the nose thing and it's either impetigo or herpes, I remember in an older vlog (before she took them down) that she had similar blisters round her mouth and she filmed her appointment with the doctor who diagnosed and gave her meds for herpes (she ended up saying it was shingles) In one of her recent vlogs she did a time lapse of her doing her make up and was picking at her nose with tweezers and then used the same tweezers to pluck her eyebrows, so she's probably spreading whatever it is all around her face at this point.View attachment 164130View attachment 164134
I agree about the impetigo. I think she mentioned it could be impetigo months ago. That Elly and her had the problem since France. It is highly contagious and may be passed back and forth between the two of them using the same makeup, towels, etc. Elly has quite a few scars and thinks that it is just pimples. They both need to get this checked out as it won't get better on its own. If it isn't it could spread to her lymph nodes and bloodstream which is very serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree about the impetigo. I think she mentioned it could be impetigo months ago. That Elly and her had the problem since France. It is highly contagious and may be passed back and forth between the two of them using the same makeup, towels, etc. Elly has quite a few scars and thinks that it is just pimples. They both need to get this checked out as it won't get better on its own. If it isn't it could spread to her lymph nodes and bloodstream which is very serious.
That sounds horrific, as much as I think old wilko is a walking train wreck I sincerely hope she gets it sorted for herself and her daughter.

Otis... Those screenshots 🤮🤮 too much mate, wow. This is coming from someone who has witnessed wilkos udders on more than one occasion. 🤣

• Haha
That sounds horrific, as much as I think old wilko is a walking train wreck I sincerely hope she gets it sorted for herself and her daughter.

Otis... Those screenshots 🤮🤮 too much mate, wow. This is coming from someone who has witnessed wilkos udders on more than one occasion. 🤣
AHAHAHA I do apologise, I'm so desensitised to the grossness at this point theres not much we haven't seen/heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she still going? Last time I watched, she was opening a hideously expensive advent calendar all in one go, and packing it all in.

Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she still going? Last time I watched, she was opening a hideously expensive advent calendar all in one go, and packing it all in.

Again.
She's still going, the vanishing acts create her more subs and interaction so she does them every 3 or 4 weeks then appears for a week like a long lost spirit guide, acting like everyone should be grateful to see her.

• Haha
Does she think the bandana makes her look 'new age'? She just looks and sounds like she's getting ready to start her own cult.
"She who adorns pustules upon her nose shall lead the people into the light"
"Thou must be at one with their inner grumpy cow"

• Haha
Also I'm no hair expert but doesn't she need some toner(??) for that hair? Okay okay... The hairdressers are closed... She does have Toni on speed dial though.

Wilkos checklist for after lockdown

Bubble bath for my weekly bath with the pooches ✔
Boulder holders for my udders✔
A overpriced advent calender to open early again ✔
Ready meals for my oversized fridge freezer ✔
Toner from Toni ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 3