That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays vlog she says she reckons she was Vietnamese in a previous life... Considering how many previous lives the woman thinks she's lived, she doesn't have much wisdom to show for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wilkes zoomed in on someone playing in the sea ( a child?) and Ellie said "don't zoom in on her, that's weird" wilkes replies saying she wasn't zooming in. The proof is in the pudding... You zoomed in! Ellie does have more sense than Wilkes with regards to privacy, must have got that from her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she wasn’t suppose to film Ellie. Have I missed something? How offensive was she in today’s vlog? She is racist with a capital R. I hope whoever told her not to film Ellie goes after her again, and again until she is forced to put down the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought she wasn’t suppose to film Ellie. Have I missed something? How offensive was she in today’s vlog? She is racist with a capital R. I hope whoever told her not to film Ellie goes after her again, and again until she is forced to put down the camera.
Yes I assume there was a woman in a headscarf when she piped up and said " How far are we going? I think we've gone about as far as the united arab emirates'
Ellie: "The yellow thing?"
Leasa: " No there's a woman in a..."
Ellie: "Mum thats racist... no it's not"
Leasa: "Well it's sort of racist but I just thought i'd walked too far for a minute"
Followed by the crude impressions of them speaking Vietnamese.
Leasa has absolutely no idea, she's disgraceful and she should be utterly ashamed, what a terrible example to be setting for your daughter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I saw something had gone up yesterday but haven't watched it yet.. may have a look in a minute. x

Reactions: 1
Another one up today of them in bikinis bobbin round in the sea.
“How many nights” was spoilt brats response when she thought her mum had booked a cruise 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I watched the beginning and got bored with all the shrieking. I must say, though, I think Ellie is looking much healthier currently and she is less mumbly moany of late.

Mind you, I do wonder why Mrs W was filming her at all - she is like a child, gradually pushing the boundaries of what is allowed until she is completely breaking the rules again. Whoever put the embargo on filming of Ellie must be furious!

Reactions: 2
I watched the beginning and got bored with all the shrieking. I must say, though, I think Ellie is looking much healthier currently and she is less mumbly moany of late.

Mind you, I do wonder why Mrs W was filming her at all - she is like a child, gradually pushing the boundaries of what is allowed until she is completely breaking the rules again. Whoever put the embargo on filming of Ellie must be furious!
I agree... she starts off by saying that she was going to take a picture of Ellie but isn't allowed and then continues to film her throughout the video.
And another boring vlog.

Reactions: 3
Casually listening to youtube, looking up when things got my attention, left it on autoplay as it wasn't too bad with the choices....then I hear the intro, a squarking "We are the Bearfam" and first second in its bloody wind noise. I decide to persevere with it, can't hear much so look up. I know lockdown is tough for everyone but wow. Wilkes has aged a lot. She looks a good 10 to 15 years older. She waffles on, mentions George Floyd but gives no real opinion for fear of offending. In a way that's good she's learning to keep her prejudices offline but the way she says it still makes you eyeball.
She's currently trying to find her spiritual side. At this I again wonder why she is obsessed with jumping into things without real thought. It's as if she sees an article or vlog then decides that's her and narrates her life as if she's always been that way.
Next its the usual moany waffling dog walks and the typical I don't know when I'll next vlog, don't know what you want speil.

It's an informative, fun and excitable vlog. Perfect to entertain a goldfish, to be forgotten with in seconds.

• Haha
Hehehe, sounds riveting, PorkiePies, I think I may have to give it a miss, the excitement might just be too much for me!

• Haha
Hehehe, sounds riveting, PorkiePies, I think I may have to give it a miss, the excitement might just be too much for me!
The fact it's now Wednesday and no one else has mentioned it I think that shows she's bored us all into silence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two vlogs in two days... wow.
In the first one she says that she has been hiding her smoking from the bearfam and didn't want them to know.. but she has learnt through her spiritual growth she should do what she likes. Has she forgotten that she did a vlog a while back where she told everyone she was smoking again..
Second vlog, she is sitting in the car, smoking, with Ellie.... does she not realise that it is illegal to smoke in a car with anyone under the age of 18 in it.

• Angry
The Thank you vlog 😯.

How much rubbish? I'm not just talking about her waffling on about her finding spiritual guidance but all the cardboard and bin bags in her garden! Easily a skip full.

Light and love to you all 😘

Smoking in the car with kids in it is illegal some cop she was she should no the laws what aload of waffle she talks that woman just bugs me to the core the crap stuff she buys she only brought one of them boards because she filmed a woman on one

Reactions: 6
And can I just say her talking about her daughter’s breasts is sick. And she sounded disappointed when she said she couldn’t film it. WTF.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the vlogs, I can't believe the chat about Ellies chest either its totally perverted and if a dad was saying those things the social would be called, It's no less disturbing to hear that from a mother. Something seriously wrong with that woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 6