That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the comments asked if her dad was being supportive or leaving it all up to her as usual. Interesting that thrr commenter had the same surname as her dad, coincidence I'm sure 🧐

Leasa really does act like a sniggering teenager. Such odd behaviour for a fully grown woman.
How do you know her Dads name? Id love to see a pic of him, i am very nosey lol

Reactions: 1
Did she not criticise the Inghams for vlogging their sick child?
She actually seemed elated her child had a blood test!
Filming while she had a wee, that's not normal. No one needs to hear or see that. That's a massive invasion of privacy and Ellie clearly said don't film while I'm weeing.
Car didn't need a service, moans about having to use taxi's...
Gall bladder issues at 14! I know they can happen at any time but usually poor diet is a cause.
Discussing her body releasing wind, she's a child! Kids are cruel and Old Wilko is putting it online for all to see, record and taunt her daughter with. Genuine motherly love there 🙄
Very little compassion shown just the usual Wilkes response of throw money at it, buy stuff and then moan, the dogs got more concern from her than Ellie.

Reactions: 2
How do you know her Dads name? Id love to see a pic of him, i am very nosey lol
Wilko has let is be known on a few occasions but most recently if you see the drip Ellie is hooked up to, wilko zooms in on her surname. Wilko also makes no bones about declaring he is a police officer. I obviously can't say his name but there's a YouTube video out there with him chatting to a personal trainer.

Wilkes doesn't know the meaning of the word privacy or confidentiality. How did she serve as a copper for so long?!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest vlog!
* Moaning shes not getting her 8,10, or preferred 12 hours of sleep!
* Her next door neighbours smoke a "bit of weed" she tells us!
20200713_093834.jpg

20200713_093820.jpg
20200713_093808.jpg
20200713_093757.jpg
20200713_093746.jpg
20200713_093732.jpg

• Haha
Just watched her latest vlog!
* Moaning shes not getting her 8,10, or preferred 12 hours of sleep!
* Her next door neighbours smoke a "bit of weed" she tells us!
View attachment 180223
View attachment 180224View attachment 180225View attachment 180226View attachment 180229View attachment 180230
Oh, and she says she must try and remember to ask the doctor what the liver function test reading means as some or other reading is raised. Honestly, if that was my child I'd be asking a lot more questions, Wilko seems disinterested and bored, the whole thing is a huge inconvenience to her. She's pissed off because she's the only one allowed to have health problems. What a selfish hole she is.

Reactions: 9
I hope Ellie’s surgery goes ok. Maybe the surgeon might have a word with her mother about the diet they both keep

Reactions: 5
Funny that she doesn't mention the stress that Ellie is probably feeling...

For an update about Ellie, Wilkes referred to herself so many times I couldn't keep track.

If anything good comes from this it will be that Ellie will need to follow a healthier diet. Something that has been noted on this forum time and time again. Hopefully the medical team will have a word with Wilkes about healthy foods and that the take-outs, the processed ready-made meals, and junk foods will not help with Ellie's health.

Nice to out her neighbour as regular weed consumers.

Reactions: 7
For an update about Ellie, Wilkes referred to herself so many times I couldn't keep track.

If anything good comes from this it will be that Ellie will need to follow a healthier diet. Something that has been noted on this forum time and time again. Hopefully the medical team will have a word with Wilkes about healthy foods and that the take-outs, the processed ready-made meals, and junk foods will not help with Ellie's health.

Nice to out her neighbour as regular weed consumers.
She makes everything about her. I don't think she's remotely worried about Ellie, she's just concerned how it will affect her. God forbid she'll have to look after Ellie whilst she recovers. I've had my gallbladder out and whilst the recovery time is relatively short, she will be in a lot of pain post surgery and will need a nutritious diet and lots of tlc. I think Ellie is precocious and annoying, but she's a product of her upbringing and she's still just a child. I wish her dad would step in and insist Ellie spends her recuperation with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fair enough Ellie' has just had surgery, but comparing it to having the dogs put to sleep!,😲
Screenshot_20200715-182432_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200715-182607_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200715-182902_YouTube.jpg
20200715_184647.jpg
20200715_184705.jpg
20200715_184717.jpg
20200715_184347.jpg

20200715_184411.jpg
20200715_184453.jpg
20200715_184525.jpg
20200715_184555.jpg
20200715_184717.jpg
20200715_184726.jpg
20200715_184757.jpg

Reactions: 3
For a moment I thought it was going to be another wet n wild. No I don’t want to see her belly either.

Leasa is so loud its unbearable, so weird that she would choose to vlog herself farting about with the scrubs instead of being present and focussed on supporting her daughter, utterly baffling! The nurses face when she walked into the bathroom and saw the phone recording, how awkward...

• Haha
Leasa is so loud its unbearable, so weird that she would choose to vlog herself farting about with the scrubs instead of being present and focussed on supporting her daughter, utterly baffling! The nurses face when she walked into the bathroom and saw the phone recording, how awkward...
Exactly. She could have just let the nurse know she needed a larger size, she didn't need to shown off and make it all about her, she's like an attention seeking toddler. And now their both home, it's still all about Wilco, her lack of sleep, how long it will take HER to recover. She should be seeing if her child needs anything, making her nutritious meals. I noticed on the vlog someone had commented that Ellie needs less fat in her diet. Wilco was very swift to say that the consultant had confirmed that it was nothing to to with her diet whatsoever. You'd think that whatever the consultant said, seeing your child in so much pain would lead you to want to make changes to get healthier, nevermind the humiliation of not fitting into the first two sets of scrubs they gave you. I'd have been mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I genuinly thought wilko was showing an ounce of compassion for her daughter having surgery but NOPE it was all about her having flashbacks of her dogs being put down when Ellie was being put to sleep 😲😲😲

She never inhales a cigarette, what's that all about. Its like she's a kid at school trying to act a certain way but failing miserably. Not that kids at school smoking is in any way cool but we all know it's often perceived that way amongst peers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly. She could have just let the nurse know she needed a larger size, she didn't need to shown off and make it all about her, she's like an attention seeking toddler. And now their both home, it's still all about Wilco, her lack of sleep, how long it will take HER to recover. She should be seeing if her child needs anything, making her nutritious meals. I noticed on the vlog someone had commented that Ellie needs less fat in her diet. Wilco was very swift to say that the consultant had confirmed that it was nothing to to with her diet whatsoever. You'd think that whatever the consultant said, seeing your child in so much pain would lead you to want to make changes to get healthier, nevermind the humiliation of not fitting into the first two sets of scrubs they gave you. I'd have been mortified.
I think the scrubs moment would personally be my breaking point. I would have been mortified, which I do think Wilkes was and that have snapped me into action regarding diet. She can blame the medications all she wants, and I do think they will play a part in increasing her hunger, but her diet plays a huge part as well

Reactions: 2
Wow, if the consultant told Wilkes that diet had nothing to do with the gallbladder, he or she needs to educate better. All Wilkes has to do is google teens and gallbladder problems and she would discover this article. If she continues to provide crap food that child will continue to be sick. And I noticed in her affirmation that diet had nothing to do with it she said it was like a "disability," here she goes setting the kid up again. This is turning into some Munchhausen By Proxy situation.

I think the old Wilkes is resurfacing. Sure wish it wasn't at Ellie's expense.

I may not be a consultant, however, I do know hoe to Google.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8