That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the scrubs moment would personally be my breaking point. I would have been mortified, which I do think Wilkes was and that have snapped me into action regarding diet. She can blame the medications all she wants, and I do think they will play a part in increasing her hunger, but her diet plays a huge part as well
And she is quite active walking those dogs over the hill daily - just imagine what size scrubs she would need if she did not have those dogs, their diet is appalling!!!

Wow, if the consultant told Wilkes that diet had nothing to do with the gallbladder, he or she needs to educate better. All Wilkes has to do is google teens and gallbladder problems and she would discover this article. If she continues to provide crap food that child will continue to be sick.
Diet and gallbladder problems are absolutely linked - the fact that they eat crap all the time and Ellie has had a cholycystectomy at her age is horrendous - wasn't she saying a way back the school was worried ellie was skipping lunch! I've been there younger than ellie, our family diet was tit, I was the fat girl (i did not want to be the fat girl) I stopped going to the school canteen even though my parents were paying for school lunches, I had symptoms - back in the 80's I was considered too young to have gallbladder problems the drs were more concerned I was loosing wieght. My mum started providing a packed lunch when she realised I was not eating school dinners - even better I did not have to go to the lunch hall - i sold crisps, chocolate and cake, I binned cheese and tomato sandwiches as no one wanted them. High fat diets and fasting are high risk for gall stones. I get the feeling that ellie is skipping meals at school to counteract weight gain. Throughout school I developed coping strategies to deal with the pain ( certain positions lying down would help, legs against the wall with a pillow under my bum was another way. I started work and just admitted I was destined to be fat I stopped skipping meals and the problem resolved.
Untill I moved out of home, I did not want to be the fat housemate! There were 4 of us 2 girls 2 boys in a 4 bed house - my female housemate was a size 10 and guys were falling over each other to talk to her, as a size 18 I wanted some of that, I lived on plain salad for lunch and home made fat free soup for tea I was a size in 12 and met somdone, life was good, I went on the pill for obvious reasons (ellie is on the pill for other reasons - the pill is also increases gall stone risk).
One day I was covering another branch at work, there was a nearby shop that did amazing jacket potatoes, I had one with butter and cheese within 10 mins of returning from my lunch break I was sick. I did not know weather I was going to pass out or vomit (passing out in the toilets seemed a better option than vomiting on the shop floor) I got sent home - I had to pull over every few miles to be sick and this continued for 12 hours. I went yellow in that time - i made homer Simpson look pale!! I also itched like hell, wilko alluded that ellie was itchy - a sign of liver problems that come with gall stones. I woke up yellow,.
My gp kept me out of hospital as it was Christmas - i was barely able to stay awake to open my pressies and ate steamed veggies for lunch washed down with water. I was an emergency admition to hospital early january and had several nasty procedures untill I got surgery 7 months later. Due to long term scar tissue i had to have an open conversion and was under for 7 hours ( i nearly died - twice!!)
Once recovering the biggest problem is still fatty food even 15 years later.
Wilko really needs to overhaul their diet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I must say the cricket video was funny content. I wonder how she really got it out from under her shirt. What will the Reiki master think of next?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go again money grabbing begging wonderd how long take give them free gift yeah right 10

Reactions: 3
For a moment there I thought old wilko had hit her head and was going to shell out £200 herself to create these boxes. But nope ye olde go fund me page is back!

Reactions: 4
For a moment there I thought old wilko had hit her head and was going to shell out £200 herself to create these boxes. But nope ye olde go fund me page is back!
Cashing in on the sympathy towards Ellie's recent illness?

Do not trust where the money is going at all!
https://www.recoveryshoebox.org/?fb...i_1UYOUZ2h9FvIXhlDpiGnYsoyZq9O8JJJsJkdKftak3E
If anyone did want to donate to a genuine recovery shoe box charity, this one is amazing, set up by a friend of a friend who worked tirelessly to bring joy to people struggling with mental illness. She unfortunately took her own life but her family have carried on the project in her memory and I think its a far better place to put your money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanking her "Bearfam" for the donations for the care boxs, wonder if she'll post proof of the hospice receiving them!
Then commenting that Ellie may have temporary tourette's, as she she's started to have ticks, then Leasa proceeds to wink😫😫😫
Every facial expression in a 12 minute or so blog! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
20200724_163928.jpg
20200724_163911.jpg
20200724_163857.jpg
20200724_163826.jpg
20200724_163739.jpg
20200724_163811.jpg
20200724_163841.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm appalled
Omg I dont belive it ellie is such a drama queen she do any think for attention hitting herself for 2 hours that's cause you been in lock down for far to long with your mother , not only that remmber her hips nothing come out of that no follow up nothing came straight out if hospital running down a hill . Why go to hair dressers when she got a sore throat unbelievable. My thing on this is she trying to get money out of pip for her, ellie will never work as she wouldht last 2 min in a job

Lisa: “I really have got quite a sore throat”

Also Lisa: “I’m off to the hairdressers in a minute”

Sure you are. Go and infect your hairdresser and anyone else in there with your germs. Great idea 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm appalled
I'm also appalled, but not surprised given Wilco's previous behaviour. She thrives off her own health problems and her child's. She wouldn't know what to do with herself if they were both healthy and happy.

Reactions: 5
Well the "tourette's" video seems to be taken down. Eithr Ellie didn't care for that label, or dad's seen it. Wasn't she NOT supposed to involve Ellie in the vlog?

If Wilkes wants to improve her content she needs to put more insects down her shirt ;)

• Haha
Well the "tourette's" video seems to be taken down. Eithr Ellie didn't care for that label, or dad's seen it. Wasn't she NOT supposed to involve Ellie in the vlog?

If Wilkes wants to improve her content she needs to put more insects down her shirt ;)
As you say, It's been privated. I wish I was one of the many flys on her wall to find out why. I've not seen the cricket video, I might just have to now you've said that!

Reactions: 1