That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to old Wilkes with the moaning and past lives stuff! Take it just because I have an interest in the Russian Revolution and Soviet Union I must have been born there in a previous life :rolleyes:. Seems totally something Wilkes would believe, have a look at the website I found about it all https://lightbetweenlives.com - looks legit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she could ever make it through a vlog without complaining about something, for someone who claims to meditate and she really isn't very zen.

• Haha
I wonder if she could ever make it through a vlog without complaining about something, for someone who claims to meditate and she really isn't very zen.
I loved that she couldn’t even make it through her ‘thoughtful’ monologue about spending time with Ellie without having to break out of her soft voice to complain about people near her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the tent in the woods is really her new home. Maybe ellie’s Dad finally got tired of her and booted her out.

• Haha
hey guys not followed in a while anyone care to bring me up to speed please
whats going on with ellie now?
has she burned her retirement money out yet?
has she been kicked out ?
did the dog she get survive after the way it was being treated?

burning questions people burning questions lmao

Reactions: 2
hey guys not followed in a while anyone care to bring me up to speed please
whats going on with ellie now?
has she burned her retirement money out yet?
has she been kicked out ?
did the dog she get survive after the way it was being treated?

burning questions people burning questions lmao
Not sure how Ellie is doing. Wilkes isn’t supposed to be filming her (as she informed us while filming her)
Can’t be much in the way of money left. Had New York and Dubai booked so had to have a moan about how unfair it is she won’t be going. As if there aren’t worse things going on now than missing your holiday.
Still in the house but the consensus is she’s been told not to film in it. Only vlogs her walks now.
Dogs seem ok. Wild and untrained but fine. Apparently Archie is ‘going through a phase’ of not coming back when called (more like isn’t trained so doesn’t know to) and ran up to some woman and dog who wasn’t happy and pushed him away. The woman left before Wilkes got up to her and Now Wilkes is waiting to find this woman to start a screaming match. Guess her ‘anxiety’ won’t be out that day.

Also she now meditates and was once a french man who drowned on the titanic while reading a book about the Egyptians.
So you know, same old 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also she now meditates and was once a french man who drowned on the titanic while reading a book about the Egyptians.
So you know, same old 👍🏻
[/QUOTE]
She said, a few months ago she thought she had been a young French ballerina on the Titanic.

I wonder if the meditation will last longer than the free trial or will go the way of reading the Dalai Lama (in France) and the Yoga (she had planned for the new year), or the Hinching cleaning mania? There is not much left of her now that Baby Dad has removed her ability to film Ellie or the house.

It has almost been a year-and-a-half since the payout - about the same amount of time she has left in the house if Ellie prefers to end her schooling. I think it is time she finds a new hill to pitch her posh car, tent, dogs, and birds.

She was so outspoken against Baby Daddy and not letting him dictate her life. Maybe he suggested legal intervention after some of her BearFam started referring to him as Hitler.

• Haha
Wonder if this new age stuff will intensify, she might think she can make a few bucks tarot reading for the bearfam... Now that would be entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok which one of you lovely’s is going to request Wet and Wild be put back up. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok which one of you lovely’s is going to request Wet and Wild be put back up. 🤣🤣🤣

Please NOOOOO haha

She's meant to be doing a Birthday 'live' right now.. but she seems to be running late. It's showing 1 person waiting.. which could be me, but I'm blocked on her channel.. so she may have another or I can just see myself. I doubt she will come on if she doesn't see that there are people waiting.

So just watching the live back as I missed it, 5 minutes in and she's telling the bearfam she got rid of the po box cause nobody sent anything and it wasn't worth the money. I mean I know what she's like and yet her entitlement never fails to take me by surprise.
Contemplating setting up a membership, its all about money with this hag and her content isn't even worth watching for free 😂
Found it a bit gross when her and Ellie were sharing food and she was licking her fingers and then shoving her hands back into the food bowls. All in all it was hard to keep my eyes open through that, Leasa could win prizes for her astounding lack of charisma and personality, never known anything like it 😂

Catching up on her live. For someone who claims to be an empath she's extremely dismissive of others stories. Unless it's about YouTube income and membership they've got no interest in others at all.

I should have saved this for night time viewing. It may have cured my insomnia.

• Heart
I tuned in part way through to see her shovelling it in and chewing with her mouth open. I didn’t stay.
Posh, my arse!
Pigs at a trough with them grunting umm, yeah, ah every few minutes. You didn't miss anything other than a fake omg listen to the words in my card from ellie darling and her considering using YouTube membership for an income.

Pigs at a trough with them grunting umm, yeah, ah every few minutes. You didn't miss anything other than a fake omg listen to the words in my card from ellie darling and her considering using YouTube membership for an income.
I’m surprised she hasn’t done the membership already. Seems right up her street if the whole patreon frace fiasco is anything to go by.
Though if she does and people are actually paying for her to do something, the martyr will have to get a new stick and stop acting like her bearfam should just be happy with any old shite.

I've said it before but I get so annoyed with Leasa, her relationship seems role reversed especially listening to the words Ellie wrote in the card it's clear she feels she needs to be her mums support system which is pretty wrong.

I’m surprised she hasn’t done the membership already. Seems right up her street if the whole patreon frace fiasco is anything to go by.
Though if she does and people are actually paying for her to do something, the martyr will have to get a new stick and stop acting like her bearfam should just be happy with any old shite.
She found out youtube takes half the profit and would probably want to make a little more that 1.99 per member anyway. Wonder if she'll set up a patreon...

Reactions: 3
Only just seen this, late to the party. Hi guyzzzz 😊

I watched aprrox 20 seconds from the middle and had to switch off. Someone needs to teach Ellie to eat with manners 🤮 judging by her own mothers table manners it won't be her. Furiously fast chewing, regular mouth breathing, huge gulps followed by gallons of cola to wash it down. Rinse and repeat.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Only just seen this, late to the party. Hi guyzzzz 😊

I watched aprrox 20 seconds from the middle and had to switch off. Someone needs to teach Ellie to eat with manners 🤮 judging by her own mothers table manners it won't be her. Furiously fast chewing, regular mouth breathing, huge gulps followed by gallons of cola to wash it down. Rinse and repeat.
How dare you only watch 20 seconds. You do know she gave up 40 minutes of her time for your entertainment on her birthday of all days and you only bothered to watch 20 seconds. I guess you won't want to pay for the extras she's thinking of doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How dare you only watch 20 seconds. You do know she gave up 40 minutes of her time for your entertainment on her birthday of all days and you only bothered to watch 20 seconds. I guess you won't want to pay for the extras she's thinking of doing 😂
She will owe people money after a week. Too bone idle to keep to a schedule. Excuses galore.

• Haha