That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her and Ellie have both said Monty and Jack bite strangers and she was still happy to have her dogs running around off leaf with children around!

I’d have maybe had a bit of sympathy for her saying there were too many people and she missed when it was just the regulars she knew except for the fact when it was just her and who she deems to be a ‘regular’, she hadn’t a good word to say about anyone and complained and judged everyone she passed!!

Reactions: 8
Blimey, I took a quick gander at her latest and her hair has gone grey very quickly!

As the other Royal Highness is given an address to the people tomorrow about the current situation, I wonder if HRH Leasa is going to do one as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey, I took a quick gander at her latest and her hair has gone grey very quickly!

As the other Royal Highness is given an address to the people tomorrow about the current situation, I wonder if HRH Leasa is going to do one as well?
Omg that’s given me a flashback to her Queen’s speech in Xmas 2018 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that’s given me a flashback to her Queen’s speech in Xmas 2018 😳😳
Yes, that is what I was referencing, she is so up her own backside, she might do another one - I kind of hope so, it could be unintentionally hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have I missed something does Wilkes actually own that hill? How dare she moan that people are walking up there when she is too! As for not putting the dogs on a lead when they are scarring children, cone on we love our dogs but Kids safety will always come first! Leasa get a grip it's not your Hill it's everyone's Hill!

She must have been told she can’t film at the house anymore. If she doesn’t like people on the hill she should stay off it.
I never thought of that, that makes alot of sense, Why the hell didn't she spend her money on a small house and be done her ex husband.

Last edited:
Theres a saying "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" Leasa is so incredibly negative and nit picky over the smallest of inconveniences, she must really really struggle during genuine hardship.
It must be difficult for Ellie, imagine being trapped in isolation with anxious, irritable Wilkes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish wilko would come out to play. Meanwhile I've come across someone on YouTube that looks a bit like her!! I'm sure you would all appreciate her. In this video she begs for someone to send her £2 for backy and she will send it back when she gets paid the next day. I kid u not. I wish there was a thread for her but I don't think she has enough followers, more known on Facebook apparently. I guess wilkos not gone as low as to beg for 2 quid on Facebook. Although she was constantly begging for money in France so....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish wilko would come out to play. Meanwhile I've come across someone on YouTube that looks a bit like her!! I'm sure you would all appreciate her. In this video she begs for someone to send her £2 for backy and she will send it back when she gets paid the next day. I kid u not. I wish there was a thread for her but I don't think she has enough followers, more known on Facebook apparently. I guess wilkos not gone as low as to beg for 2 quid on Facebook. Although she was constantly begging for money in France so....

Just 😮😮
Is she serious talking about her smack?
Her mum is 79? Did she have her when she was 12? Tracy looks late 60’s to me!

Oh, and that bear is the tackiest, ugliest thing I’ve ever seen!

How are all the antibearfam doing?

Old Wilko is very quiet. As much as she does my head in I hope she is ok. I wouldn’t wish the virus on her or anyone. Would be a bit ironic though if she caught it though after slagging off others for breaking the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tracy said she is 57 lmao. Right?? Ha!

I agree, not even sure if wilko has been on Instagram. Hope her and Ellie are keeping safe. Going to go wash my mouth out with soap for wishing wilkes well in any capacity

• Haha
Tracy said she is 57 lmao. Right?? Ha!

I agree, not even sure if wilko has been on Instagram. Hope her and Ellie are keeping safe. Going to go wash my mouth out with soap for wishing wilkes well in any capacity
Is she really a heroin addict? I didn’t think you could talk about that stuff on YouTube

I don’t think I can watch any more. Her teeth - or the lack thereof - make me feel a bit ill

• Haha
Is she really a heroin addict? I didn’t think you could talk about that stuff on YouTube

I don’t think I can watch any more. Her teeth - or the lack thereof - make me feel a bit ill
No I think it was said in jest. I hope lol. You've made me laugh tonight. Thank you 😂

Sorry for hijacking the thread, back to old wilko. Leasa dear, where art thou!?

• Haha
No I think it was said in jest. I hope lol. You've made me laugh tonight. Thank you 😂

Sorry for hijacking the thread, back to old wilko. Leasa dear, where art thou!?
You always make me laugh, lemonelmo😊

Just noticed your new avatar 😂 Can’t quite see big Frank!

• Heart
Ohh that woman looks like she could be fun to watch for a little bit... no shame with her is there, from the few minutes I watched she'd asked for money for baccy, paint, and batteries... but says 'she ain't a scrounger'... haha.

Hope everyone is doing okay... I'm missing the connection we all have on this thread, so hoping Wilkes starts posting again soon lol.
I hope her and Ellie are okay, I think I've seen a few bird pics on Insta but I don't go on there much.

• Heart
Ohh that woman looks like she could be fun to watch for a little bit... no shame with her is there, from the few minutes I watched she'd asked for money for baccy, paint, and batteries... but says 'she ain't a scrounger'... haha.

Hope everyone is doing okay... I'm missing the connection we all have on this thread, so hoping Wilkes starts posting again soon lol.
I hope her and Ellie are okay, I think I've seen a few bird pics on Insta but I don't go on there much.
I think we could have some craic with Tracy’s videos too, while we’re waiting on the big Wilko comeback.

I miss this thread being more active too. It’s my favourite thread on tattle!

• Heart
I can't sleep, thought I'd check up on old Wilkes....typical she's gone AWOL and disappointed me as usual.

Reactions: 3
I think we could have some craic with Tracy’s videos too, while we’re waiting on the big Wilko comeback.

I miss this thread being more active too. It’s my favourite thread on tattle!
I've just been watching a few of Tracey's videos... I'm torn... I mean, she's a crazy as crazy can be, but underneath it all there is a difference between her and Wilkes... I think Tracey gives out a lot of banter. I've just watched part 1 and 2 of the huge gift opening and she seemed genuinely pleased and grateful for what was given to her, and she was upset by the ladies story.
So however crass she may come across I still think she has one up on Wilkes lol. These are just my first impressions.. maybe they will change after watching her for a bit.

Reactions: 3
So I have just looked at Leasa's IG and am shaking my head at her profile bio. Does she really have to list her illnesses? I mean, I have illnesses too, but I don't feel that defines me, I have a whole lot more I would rather share with the world. Is it just me?