That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the lady called Tracy? At first I was like "Oh God this is going to be a rough one" but actually she's not like Wilkes at all. At least Tracey is candid and not trying to be someone she's not, she clearly has the ability to laugh at herself and has been kinder during the 10 minutes i've seen of her than the hours of content i've seen from Leasa being a horrible, moody, old, cow.
I mean asking for money on vlogs is utterly shameless and horrendous but this woman clearly doesn't have a pot to piss in and theres no comparison between her asking for 2 quid and Leasa sunning it up in France asking her audience for £300+ so she can extend her holiday. I mean at least Tracy's offered to pay people back which is more than Leasa's ever done!

Hope everyone is doing ok? I've missed the thread so it was nice to come on and see people are still here! Wonder why Wilko hasn't uploaded? Maybe shes waiting for her adoring fans to start asking her if she's ok, maybe she misses the attention she garnered when she said she was quitting.

Reactions: 4
Is the lady called Tracy? At first I was like "Oh God this is going to be a rough one" but actually she's not like Wilkes at all. At least Tracey is candid and not trying to be someone she's not, she clearly has the ability to laugh at herself and has been kinder during the 10 minutes i've seen of her than the hours of content i've seen from Leasa being a horrible, moody, old, cow.
I mean asking for money on vlogs is utterly shameless and horrendous but this woman clearly doesn't have a pot to piss in and theres no comparison between her asking for 2 quid and Leasa sunning it up in France asking her audience for £300+ so she can extend her holiday. I mean at least Tracy's offered to pay people back which is more than Leasa's ever done!

Hope everyone is doing ok? I've missed the thread so it was nice to come on and see people are still here! Wonder why Wilko hasn't uploaded? Maybe shes waiting for her adoring fans to start asking her if she's ok, maybe she misses the attention she garnered when she said she was quitting.
Yes she's called Tracy. And I have to agree with you on all points. She is blatant in her asking but there seems to be no entitlement there. She's not saying 'I give you great content so I expect you to pay for it'.. she just wants someone to send her some money so she can get some baccy lol. I'm not so sure of the dog licking up her nose tho. but again she has shown more attention and affection to her dogs than I've seen Wilkes do.

I'm thinking along the same lines when it comes to Wilkes.. she did mention in one of her last few vlogs that she wasn't getting many views (which is obvious really when you've said you are not vlogging anymore, again, and then decide to come back.) so the attention for her isn't there and I think she is the sort who wants lots of attention or she won't do it.

Reactions: 3
She's back! Every other thing that comes out of her mouth is "I don't like" or "I hate" it must be so difficult living in such a negative head space all the time and doesn't take much to turn it around. Zooming in on a rough sleepers tent, she really doesn't have any respect for other peoples privacy at all!
"I feel a bit cheated out of MY wood" First of all Leasa it doesn't belong to you, second of all do you think these people want to be living outside? Having to go to the toilet outside etc? Do you think its nice for them? Especially during a pandemic. She's such a narcissistic cow.
"At least I know my faults people" and yet you do absolutely nothing to improve yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's back! Every other thing that comes out of her mouth is "I don't like" or "I hate" it must be so difficult living in such a negative head space all the time and doesn't take much to turn it around. Zooming in on a rough sleepers tent, she really doesn't have any respect for other peoples privacy at all!
"I feel a bit cheated out of MY wood" First of all Leasa it doesn't belong to you, second of all do you think these people want to be living outside? Having to go to the toilet outside etc? Do you think its nice for them? Especially during a pandemic. She's such a narcissistic cow.
"At least I know my faults people" and yet you do absolutely nothing to improve yourself
Absolutely agree with everything you have said here... I was coming here to say the same thing.
I don't know how someone can be so negative all the time... and the vlog was soooo boring. Not sure why she bothered.

Also she said that it will soon be time to take water out with her on the dog walks again... I don't know about anyone else but when my dog goes out for a walk that is longer than 20 minutes we always take water with us... and certainly have in the warm weather we've had over the last couple of weeks. Poor Jack looked absolutely exhausted.

Reactions: 2
Still no footage from in the house I see.

Now meditates and want to astral project? You can’t make it up 😂😂😂
Probably wants to go and haunt ‘her’ hill so she has it to herself.
Saying that, I wouldn’t be going back to a place after coming face to face with this.
461AA206-3339-4561-A481-88DD53FB5672.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest vlog!
She mentions that she will have to start bringing water out for the dogs, im not a dog owner/expert, but surely she should have water for them
every time shes out with them, not just now that its warmer?
Shes tidied her garden according to her vlog, and had to put screens up to hide the mess from the neighbours!

Reactions: 7
I have mixed feelings. I wanted her to upload, just not the f’in hill again. I had to watch in small doses so it tool me awhile. She said she might show her gardening she has done. Who remembers her patio makeover from last year?

• Haha
I have mixed feelings. I wanted her to upload, just not the f’in hill again. I had to watch in small doses so it tool me awhile. She said she might show her gardening she has done. Who remembers her patio makeover from last year?
I agree with you.. wanted her to upload but wanted something other than the hill.

She said she has put sheeting of some sort up and screens, in her back and front garden... if she is worrying about what the neighbours think then it must be a right mess. Would love to of been nosey.

Something has to be preventing her from showing the house and I bet it is ellie’s Dad.

Reactions: 5
She said she has put sheeting of some sort up and screens, in her back and front garden... if she is worrying about what the neighbours think then it must be a right mess. Would love to of been nosey.
I love how she thinks herself so posh(😂), so much better than everyone and anything less than a six bed house on France wasn’t good enough for her lump sum to go on yet she has turned the back and front garden into a dumping ground so bad the neighbours have complained.
Posh? She’s a fecking neighbour from hell. In every single way. I bet house prices on that street started dropping the day she moved in.

Reactions: 3
Something has to be preventing her from showing the house and I bet it is ellie’s Dad.
I also noticed that she very rarely mentions Ellie now. Unless she has when I've skipped through the vlog.
It's Ellie's dad's house so I'm presuming he can insist that she doesn't show it.

Reactions: 1
I honest to god fell asleep 2 minutes in, and can’t remember anything about those 2 minutes.

It has to be something to do with not being allowed to film the house. Go on, prove us wrong, Wilksey 😉

• Haha
Still no footage from in the house I see.

Now meditates and want to astral project? You can’t make it up 😂😂😂
Probably wants to go and haunt ‘her’ hill so she has it to herself.
Saying that, I wouldn’t be going back to a place after coming face to face with this.
View attachment 114788
First look I thought why has she put a worzel gummidge photo on....then realised it's Wilkes! She is aging rapidly.

• Haha
Omg don't even get me started on the bloody patio makeover, every time she tries to make over a room in her house or the garden it just ends up looking horribly tacky. You'd think with all that money she professes to have she'd be able to afford to do a better bleedin' job of it. The tacky plastic plants and the bright red gazebo that toppled over within a week of her putting it up 😂 For someone who claims to be passionate about the environment and animals she sure does spend a lot of money on plastic tat that probably ends up in landfill.

Yes, the garden that blew away from the wind lol!

Wilkes mentioned to Ellie, today at the beach, that she wasn't allowed to film her. Which is what brings me here today. I know there is a pandemic, yet why has she not done anything for the impetigo? I noticed a bit on Wilkes the last few uploads, which is buried by makeup. Seeing Ellie today, it is horrible, and must feel awful. It is all over her face, the active open sores and scars. The complications of not treating it for long - Wilkes mentioned back to France - can cause serious illness and complications. Ellie did not look well at all. Spending all this time bonding? How can Wilkes not see that her child has a serious medical problem?

Rant over - haven't been well lately - but happy to be catching up on the comments and looking forward to checking out the 2-quid-beggar. Wilkes has just become so BORING. Same thing as usual - hating PEOPLE on her hill. I wonder why she is planting trees in a house she will be out of in a year and a bit and if she sees herself sitting in her tent on the hill when the time comes.

Missed you all :love:

Last edited:
She's not meant to film Ellie, so what does she do? Bloody well films her!

Poor Ellie's face does look sore, she does need to see a dermatologist, but I suppose that will have to wait until normal medical appointments resume.

I am not interested enough to watch of Leasa's videos, I find her totally boring. The rambling about previous lives was funny though, so she was an Egyptian, French and on the Titanic, ahh, you couldn't make it up!

Well that is my Wilkes quota used up for 2020, I still can't face Two-Bob Tracy yet, but will if I really run out of better things to do.

• Haha