That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wilkes can’t do anything without moaning, what else do you expect 🀣 very surprised the dads paid, I think this is one of the first things we have heard about him paying for?!(aside from the house)
I think the key words are "heard him paying for"... I'm sure wilko keeps hush hush about a lot of things.

You're right, I'm expecting too much if I expect her not to moan 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to post on here about a year ago, and had a real laugh about Wilkes, but then she said she had left youtube and I believed her so stopped looking on here. Then thought I would sign back up with Tattle as forgot the log in details from before, and seems as if she has come back to youtube, so will have to catch up with her.

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at her YT channel for the first time in ages and she didn't do a good job of leaving YT, as she seems to be regularly posting videos every week, so I do have lots to catch up with, and no doubt will find lots to laugh about lol

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at her YT channel for the first time in ages and she didn't do a good job of leaving YT, as she seems to be regularly posting videos every week, so I do have lots to catch up with, and no doubt will find lots to laugh about lol
She left for a very impressive two weeks πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First video I'm watching for ages is the one about how after Baby Bear had an operation, she's making boxes to put something back into the system, but it isn't with their money, as they're setting up a JustGiving page.
When I saw the initial thumbnail picture and it was full of cheap things, I thought it didn't matter as a young girl is spending her own money, so it's the thought that counts. Then when hearing them asking for donations to make the boxes and they're for people who are dying, I wasn't that impressed.
If it was for me to cheer up the end of my life, I would hope for something a bit special, such as This Works or Body Shop, with the aromatherapy oils.

Reactions: 4
Latest vlog from her!
Her and Ellie on holiday in Cornwall, meeting up with a cousin whom she hasn't spoken to for 10 years.
Taking the dogs a walk in a forest, then the air ambulance arrives, someone has fallen. So of course she has to film! Talking to family of injured person, etc! She just can't help herself 😯😯
Did she delete the air ambulance video? I can't find it.
I was thinking that Ellie is turning into an attractive young lady, in the Cornwall holiday videos. It was making me wish for a holiday in Cornwall. After seeing their forest log cabin holiday with the hottub before, I looked up the holiday company recently, and couldn't afford it, as they had hiked up the prices after the lockdown, and with so many people stayactioning.

Did she delete the air ambulance video? I can't find it.
I was thinking that Ellie is turning into an attractive young lady, in the Cornwall holiday videos. It was making me wish for a holiday in Cornwall. After seeing their forest log cabin holiday with the hottub before, I looked up the holiday company recently, and couldn't afford it, as they had hiked up the prices after the lockdown, and with so many people stayactioning.
Yes, the air ambulance video was deleted soon after she posted it πŸ€”

Shes been very quiet on YouTube!
Has she taken a break...again 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
Yes, the air ambulance video was deleted soon after she posted it πŸ€”

Shes been very quiet on YouTube!
Has she taken a break...again 🀣🀣🀣
I'm catching up with posts on here as well as her video channel. 3 weeks ago they went to Cornwall. I never knew about the outdoor Minack Theatre before. Right on the coast. It's beautiful. Looks like somewhere I would expect to see on the Mediterranean coast. Although with a more stormy sea.
I was cringing at the dogs tripping over each other on the 3 way lead, and the way she was having a go at one of them for making the whining sound. Maybe since leaving the police, the dogs are the only things left she can be authoritative with.
Leasa still seems the same as when I last watched her videos nearly a year ago. Still doesn't seem to have developed a sense of shame lol.

I don't think it's healthy for a parents to constantly film their child, to put on the WWW. I think teenagers are particularly vulnerable, and the daughter sounds as if she has been having problems, that are being broadcast to the world.

Reactions: 3
Shes back!
Very windy dog walk! Not much talking 😜😜

I'm catching up with posts on here as well as her video channel. 3 weeks ago they went to Cornwall. I never knew about the outdoor Minack Theatre before. Right on the coast. It's beautiful. Looks like somewhere I would expect to see on the Mediterranean coast. Although with a more stormy sea.
I was cringing at the dogs tripping over each other on the 3 way lead, and the way she was having a go at one of them for making the whining sound. Maybe since leaving the police, the dogs are the only things left she can be authoritative with.
Leasa still seems the same as when I last watched her videos nearly a year ago. Still doesn't seem to have developed a sense of shame lol.

I don't think it's healthy for a parents to constantly film their child, to put on the WWW. I think teenagers are particularly vulnerable, and the daughter sounds as if she has been having problems, that are being broadcast to the world.
Agree the Minack Theatre is stunning!
I think theres a video on YouTube about it, and the lady who designed it

Attachments

so guys i return after a long break i thought she left :( have i missed much ? hows her money doing she still got her pension or blown it already ? ellie still a little madam?

Reactions: 2
Hi hope you are all well?

Thinking of Ellie today after the Little Mix news..

πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hi hope you are all well?

Thinking of Ellie today after the Little Mix news..

πŸ˜‚
Maybe I'm the wrong one, but I was wondering if it's as unusual for a middle aged woman to like a teeny bopper music group as much as her young teenage daughter? Maybe my parents were just uncool, but they never showed any interest in the kind of music I was into below age 16.

Maybe I'm the wrong one, but I was wondering if it's as unusual for a middle aged woman to like a teeny bopper music group as much as her young teenage daughter? Maybe my parents were just uncool, but they never showed any interest in the kind of music I was into below age 16.
Does wilko like little mix too then? I wasn't aware.

Anything to be "cool" that woman.

Please tell me somones watched the end of the last vlog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also like to take a moment to hope you're all okay, this threads did down because of wilko coming and going but I do still wonder how you all are.

• Heart
What happens at the end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A bear fam is going through personal issues so she asks all the bear fam to join her in some weird minutes silence. Closes her eyes and talks us through some breathing techniques. Cringe upon cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the bearfam members who are struggling helped them out in France and have sent presents, surely Wilkes can repay the favour and maybe buy them some food or something nice rather than positive vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, I can't remember the last time I watched one of her videos, I think she was walking on the hill and moaning. Oh wait, that is most of her videos LOL. The latest is no exception.

• Haha
Reactions: 6