That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she owns that hill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah, that really is so self-centred of her.

Also on her video of 5 days ago, she can't understand why people are using walking poles to walk (in icy conditions). Well, (a) they looked to be Nordic walking, which is a form of exercise and (b) even if they weren't Nordic walking, they may have needed those sticks for stability. FFS she totally lacks any empathy (or intelligence) whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Wilkes appeared on my home page...
First thought was wtf is the black hat she was wearing. Then saw it was a Jeremy Scott one. These retail at around $300 to 1k.
Surprisingly the rest of the vlog I found myself agreeing with some of what she was saying but not all πŸ˜‚.
I'll reserve judgement on her art work but good for her trying to do something during lockdown and not daily moaning.

Reactions: 2
Not sure Ellie would be pleased with her mother calling her a stalker.

Wilkes won't give Perries Mum's details because it wouldn't be fair on Ellie as she did so much research to find it out. So... It wasn't because it would be wholly inappropriate?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
wow not being funny its so so werid to find that info out ellie should have grown out of phase by now

wilkes is live guys if u wish to catch it

wow not being funny its so so werid to find that info out ellie should have grown out of phase by now

wilkes is live guys if u wish to catch it
She's a nasty mare, its obvious Cherie has wanted to talk to her for a while and it's clear Wilkes has no interest. She's false and dismissive towards her.

Leasa and Ellie laughing hysterically at a stranger, mocking them and filming them in the latest vlog, then says "he didn't see us doing it so it doesn't matter and if you take issue with us laughing you're just as bad to comment on it." Leasa would probably cry if she ever thought a stranger was laughing at her, she sets a horrible example.

Reactions: 6
Leasa and Ellie laughing hysterically at a stranger, mocking them and filming them in the latest vlog, then says "he didn't see us doing it so it doesn't matter and if you take issue with us laughing you're just as bad to comment on it." Leasa would probably cry if she ever thought a stranger was laughing at her, she sets a horrible example.
Yeah it sounded like he could have had some sort of disabillity too as she said he looked short and looked like a child wearing adults clothing

Reactions: 4
She's horrible. That chap is someone's son, brother, husband or father. To allow her daughter to mock him and then to laugh hysterically is disgusting. She'd be livid if someone laughed at her or Ellie because of their health problems. Ellie says she's been bullied at school and she has Tourettes, which is a very visible condition. Can you imagine the outrage if someone was laughing and mocking Ellie's tics? It doesn't matter if the person knows or not, filming it and broadcasting it is totally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ellie’s looking visibly healthier... L on the other hand is just vile. What an example to set to your child.

Reactions: 5
I used to feel for ellie and the tit she was fed i remember her always feeding her mcdonalds or microwave meals

Rarely watch the vlogs now unless i'm in a particularly masochistic mood, just watched "trip down memory lane" the entire vlog was Leasa and Ellie in the car "people watching" slating strangers looks and dress sense AGAIN eugh no wonder Ellie has self esteem issues. It's hard to even hate watch them anymore because the vlogs are so tedious, how Leasa ever expected to do well on youtube when she has less charisma than my big toe.
Didn't notice Ellie ticking at all, so hopefully her situation ha improved but in all honesty I think its just all been an attention seeking ploy.

Rarely watch the vlogs now unless i'm in a particularly masochistic mood, just watched "trip down memory lane" the entire vlog was Leasa and Ellie in the car "people watching" slating strangers looks and dress sense AGAIN eugh no wonder Ellie has self esteem issues. It's hard to even hate watch them anymore because the vlogs are so tedious, how Leasa ever expected to do well on youtube when she has less charisma than my big toe.
Didn't notice Ellie ticking at all, so hopefully her situation ha improved but in all honesty I think its just all been an attention seeking ploy.
Saw your post and watched it. Leasa has aged so much, she looks 10 to 15 years older. Ellie looked miserable and sounded bitchy like her mother.
I laughed at Wilkes drinking Monster's, I find it strange her attitude to others and criticism of their behaviours yet there she vlogs herself drinking energy drinks which aren't recommended for under 16s. It's another example of her hypocrisy. No one is perfect but listening to her she makes out she really is someone we should all look up to and take advice from.

Saw your post and watched it. Leasa has aged so much, she looks 10 to 15 years older. Ellie looked miserable and sounded bitchy like her mother.
I laughed at Wilkes drinking Monster's, I find it strange her attitude to others and criticism of their behaviours yet there she vlogs herself drinking energy drinks which aren't recommended for under 16s. It's another example of her hypocrisy. No one is perfect but listening to her she makes out she really is someone we should all look up to and take advice from.
Exactly, she's hardly an oil painting herself so she shouldn't be sitting there picking on other peoples flaws, my worst nightmare would be to be filmed without my knowledge while someone tore my appearance apart. For someone who claims to be in touch with her spiritual side she sure is judgemental and mean!
I certainly wouldn't be giving energy drinks to a child that has already had to have her gallbladder removed, it's like Leasa wants Ellie to end up with serious health issues.

I watched that one, you just know Ellie is one of the 'mean girls' at school. They are vile, the pair of them, not entirely Ellie fault, it's how she's been brought up by that nasty, bitter specimen of woman, her mother.

Been absolutely cracking up at some of Leasa's paintings, I think she was a bit too kind to herself with this portrait :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow