That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the comments on Wilkes social media the followers, for the most part, seem like very nice people. I often wonder how they can support her. I found her during her during the time she outed the Ingham fellow. It bothered me that she was putting any justice at risk by boasting and acting superior. I never liked her, so it is difficult to understand how seemingly good people can fall for her BS. Every time she mentions Tattle I hope that at least a few followers will come here and understand that she is toxic and our little corner has become a nurturing place for pretty well everyone. I feel it is especially true for those of us who have disability issues for ourselves and those we care about.

Other than probably my ex-husband I have never disliked anyone as much as Wilkes. So many incidents of horrible upon horrible made it easy for her to become the outlet to express how I really feel about people like her. The same is true with my husband. He mentioned that watching Wilkes after a difficult day working in customer service, it allowed him to release all of the negative feelings. She claims that her channel never really had a identity. If she marketed herself as a inappropriate, greedy, selfish, judgmental personality she would likely do much better for anyone needing a release for negativity.

After going through the past years of her blog it is apparent she has a pattern of using people and creating a "poor me" scenario to get what she wants. I never want anyone to be taken advantage of by her. She is not going to stop if she steps away from YouTube. She needs the adoration of her followers because buying her way to happiness is not working. She needs to be watched regarding her behavior and she needs to know she is being watched.

I got a little off track here. I wanted to say that I have experienced a positive and caring community here and I hope she sends her followers here to discover what we are really about, and what she is really about. I know we say plenty of non-flattering things about Wilkes and we have a laugh at her antics. I don't think it is out of line or bullying. Sometimes, in the face of such negativity you need to laugh.

I hope we have a few BearFam lurkers who are silently getting to know us through our posts and they are welcome to our family.
I agree 100% with everything you've said here. Leasas Target audience are people who can relate to her story (however honest it may or may not be) and generally people who suffer with mental and physical illness are incredibly empathic and caring which is why a lot of her support comes from kind people who really just want to help. Unfortunately Leasa is incredibly entitled and won't often recognise when people have gone out on a limb for her and thats really frustrating to watch. I do believe she has taken advantage of her audience on many occasions and she probably doesn't even realise it because she is so entitled!

Reactions: 2
Great to see she hasn't changed. Starts off with how can people be judgemental and she's keeping comments off then calls those who comment negatively to her pathetic simpering humans... She's back smoking roll ups because of the stress too. How many times did she say to people let me know what you think, is it just me etc? Obviously if you didn't agree with her you were wrong to say anything or advise your thoughts because she's so vulnerable with mental health 🙄 but it's absolutely ok for her to have opinions on others.

Reactions: 8
Shessssssback and puffing like an old chimley you ment to puff before you blow phew stinky fag ash lil

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi fellow Tattlers... I'd like to reintroduce myself... I am a pathetic, simpering, excuse for a human being 😂 nice to meet your acquaintance

I wonder if Mrs Brown & Ellie are sharing a pack of Baccy? Just saying. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two whole weeks the drama queen lasted.
I’m sure cigarette smoke is doing wonders for the house’s already overpowering odour.

Had to laugh at her saying ‘If you have nothing better to do than take it out on somebody you’ve never met then your life is sad’ and then immediately went on a rant insulting people she’s never met 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jeez... if you're gonna smoke... at least do it properly.
She just reminded me of a rebellious teenager doing it for effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With her Brilliant People skills
I cannot imagine how the Police force are managing without her,
Not really sure why Tattle life get the blame there is nothing said on here that is any worse
than what comes out of her Cakehole
what an arrogant fool.

Reactions: 7
If we are so wrong why did she rush to delete her videos and get rid of the evidence after reading here and realizing we are aware of her dishonesty?

Anything discussed here was a reaction to something she did or said.

The smoking? Maybe we will be seeing a meaner Wilkes now. From what I gather from her vlog, the type of Wilkes that the police had to endure.

I knew she would be back lmao She is just an attention seeking old hag.

She looked ridiculous with that cigarette hanging out of her mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
She could of found the great tit she was looking for if she looked in the mirror while cleaning her make up brushes ffs

• Haha
If we are so wrong why did she rush to delete her videos and get rid of the evidence after reading here and realizing we are aware of her dishonesty?

Anything discussed here was a reaction to something she did or said.

The smoking? Maybe we will be seeing a meaner Wilkes now. From what I gather from her vlog, the type of Wilkes that the police had to endure.
You beat me to it with that profile photo. Haha its like a scene from shameless

• Haha
Ffs. The big goodbye and back a fortnight later. My body just turned inside out from cringing for her 😳😳

Maybe I’ll post my open letter here to her after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew she would be back lmao She is just an attention seeking old hag.
I said she would be back too, she cannot stay away, she needs her bearfam to give lovey dovey comments.... then all the ailments will be back for all the sympathy..... then it will be to brag about her upcoming holidays... then it will be to rant about tattle life again ... YES WHINEY WILKO, YOU ARE STILL A PATHETIC GOB SHITE... you should have stayed OFF youtube ...

I’m repeating a bit of what westcoaster said before, but using the Caroline Fleck situation to play the victim is a new low. When you made multiple videos calling Chris Ingham a paedophile. Saying he touched your daughter inappropriately. All on YouTube for the Ingham children to potentially see? Jeopardising any legal cases. That’s a special case of stupid for someone who was in the police force for 30 years!

Can you even spell the word hypocrisy?

What if Chris Ingham had killed himself? Or one of his daughters had harmed herself over the things you were saying? Consider that for a moment while you’re sitting on your high horse.

I think calling someone a paedophile is much worse than us saying Ellie’s outfit was extremely inappropriate for Christmas dinner!

Calling someone a pweirdo is about the worst thing you can say. A lot worse than calling someone Granny! And if you were reading here at the time someone called you a dyke you’ll have seen that me and others shut it down immediately. We don’t use terms like that. Unlike yourself with your s and r word talk.

People here supported you at one time. Myself and Teddy that I know of. Probably others too. And you made a mug of us. I sent you money when I have very little myself. Thinking I was helping out a single mother, with some of the same conditions as me, and unable to work. Little did I know that you were still on a full police wage with your rent being paid! Muggins here fell for the sob story. But that’s me wanting to help people when I can. An unknown concept for you.

You’re no better than the media that hounded Caroline Fleck. You made those videos about Ingham to get more viewers, subscribers, attention and, eventually, money. What is the difference here? You don’t get to take the moral high ground with the things you’ve said about people. Even your own daughter’s father!

You went so far that you got a solicitor’s letter! And they were totally within their rights to send it! I cannot stand Chris Ingham. I’m living for the day that creepy fucker has to get a real job and his daughters have some privacy. But even my cat could tell you that it’s slander to call a man a paedophile who hasn’t been charged with anything!

The way the Inghams went about getting your address was absolutely disgusting (they should have just watched a few of your vlogs, since you’ve shown your address so many times!). But, legally, you were in the wrong. I don’t remember any apology or you saying you felt any guilt over what you did. You just talked about setting up a gofundme for legal expenses!

This Caroline Fleck talk isn’t much different to the Ingham one. Mentioning a trending topic to bring traffic to your blog.

The things you’ve said, and allowed to be said about your ex is disgusting. Calling the man a sperm donor and comparing him to Hitler. I’m sure your daughter really appreciated that. When the man is literally paying for the roof over your head!?

It seriously sickens me as my kids have never had a dad. I won’t go in to detail as I’m not going to post my children’s private business on the internet (😉) But going by just what you’ve said about him he appears to be good dad. Supporting her financially, spending time with her and is involved in her schooling. Do you know how many single mums out there that would kill for their kids to have that??

Your 14 year old is suffering with extreme anxiety. Do you really think talking about her self harming online will help that situation? Ask her therapist if that’s a good idea!

I’m my daughter’s mother but she’s her own person. I don’t have the right to tell the public her personal business. Regarding her father, her mental issues or even details about her period and intimate itching! We aren’t speculating about those things here, those are all things you’ve discussed on camera!

We think we are perfect here? Well, I know many of us here suffer from physical and mental health problems. Our houses are perfect? Mine certainly isn’t. But it is clean. You’ve shown time and time again that you live in a tip. Hamster cage on the cooker, anyone?? Wet puppy pads on the floor? 🤮🤮 Piles of crap sat everywhere? Bras hanging to dry off the kitchen cupboard handles? We’ve all seen your filthy kitchen and minging bath. So, yes, I’ve seen enough of your home to make the judgement that it’s a tip. There’s an episode of Hoarders in your future if you don’t sort that out.

My kids aren’t perfect either. They have teenage attitude. And speak to me disrespectfully at times. But, I A. Check them for it, as I’m their mother and won’t be spoken to like tit, and B. Don’t put it on YouTube for the world and it’s dog to see - for people to judge, and to potentially embarrass/shame them.

You can call me pathetic - I can be at times. But I have opinions on things I watch. I criticised Jace Ingham still being up playing at 10.33pm the other night. I hate how on the latest Family Fizz videos it shows Sienna being ignored. That is public content and I’m allowed to have an opinion on it. Just the same way as I watch The Real Housewives and think someone is being a two-faced witch. You’ve done videos about your opinions on Strictly - what’s the difference?

I’ve never threatened you, contacted your family, harassed you or messaged you being abusive. You can call me a troll if it makes you feel better, but, I’m not.

I’m really glad you have vlogging as your outlet, we all need one. But I hope you’ll be more careful. Perhaps leave your daughter out of the videos from now on. I guarantee nobody here takes any pleasure from thinking of a child suffering anxiety. And I feel terrible if my comments here have contributed to that, but if you don’t want it discussed then it’s best to keep it private.

I have rarely watched any of your videos in the last year or so. It’s only because I like the people in this thread that I post in it. Everyone is kind to me here. I’ve met one lovely friend in particular (not sure if she’d want named) who I talk to regularly. Not about you before your head gets bigger! About life in general. She’s such a nice person and I’m grateful to know her.

To bring up the Caroline Flack aftermath again, please take the #bekind on board. Seeing some kindness from you would redeem you a lot in my eyes. Doing a food shop for the food bank would be a good idea. Seeing as you said you’ve been so desperate you considered using one.

I’ll end now before I bore my tattle friends to death. I look forward to the shout out and rant to come in your next vlog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m repeating a bit of what westcoaster said before, but using the Caroline Fleck situation to play the victim is a new low. When you made multiple videos calling Chris Ingham a paedophile. Saying he touched your daughter inappropriately. All on YouTube for the Ingham children to potentially see? Jeopardising any legal cases. That’s a special case of stupid for someone who was in the police force for 30 years!

What if Chris Ingham had killed himself? Or one of his daughters had harmed herself over the things you were saying? Consider that for a moment while you’re sitting on your high horse.

I think calling someone a paedophile is much worse than us saying Ellie’s outfit was extremely inappropriate for Christmas dinner!

Calling someone a pweirdo is about the worst thing you can say. A lot worse than calling someone Granny! And if you were reading here at the time someone called you a dyke you’ll have seen that me and others shut it down immediately. We don’t use terms like that. Unlike yourself with your s and r word talk.

People here supported you at one time. Myself and Teddy that I know of. Probably others too. And you made a mug of us. I sent you money when I have very little myself. Thinking I was helping out a single mother, with some of the same conditions as me, and unable to work. Little did I know that you were still on a full police wage with your rent being paid! Muggins here fell for the sob story. But that’s me wanting to help people when I can. An unknown concept for you.

You’re no better than the media that hounded Caroline Fleck. You made those videos about Ingham to get more viewers, subscribers, attention and, eventually, money. What is the difference here? You don’t get to take the moral high ground with the things you’ve said about people. Even your own daughter’s father!

You went so far that you got a solicitor’s letter! And they were totally within their rights to send it! I cannot stand Chris Ingham. I’m living for the day that creepy fucker has to get a real job and his daughters have some privacy. But even my cat could tell you that it’s slander to call a man a paedophile who hasn’t been charged with anything!

The way the Inghams went about getting your address was absolutely disgusting (they should have just watched a few of your vlogs, since you’ve shown your address so many times!). But, legally, you were in the wrong. I don’t remember any apology or you saying you felt any guilt over what you did. You just talked about setting up a gofundme for legal expenses!

This Caroline Fleck talk isn’t much different to the Ingham one. Mentioning a trending topic to bring traffic to your blog.

The things you’ve said, and allowed to be said about your ex is disgusting. Calling the man a sperm donor and comparing him to Hitler. I’m sure your daughter really appreciated that. When the man is literally paying for the roof over your head!?

It seriously sickens me as my kids have never had a dad. I won’t go in to detail as I’m not going to post my children’s private business on the internet (😉) But going by just what you’ve said about him he appears to be good dad. Supporting her financially, spending time with her and is involved in her schooling. Do you know how many single mums out there that would kill for their kids to have that??

Your 14 year old is suffering with extreme anxiety. Do you really think talking about her self harming online will help that situation? Ask her therapist if that’s a good idea!

I’m my daughter’s mother but she’s her own person. I don’t have the right to tell the public her personal business. Regarding her father, her mental issues or even details about her period and intimate itching! We aren’t speculating about those things here, those are all things you’ve discussed on camera!

We think we are perfect here? Well, I know many of us here suffer from physical and mental health problems. Our houses are perfect? Mine certainly isn’t. But it is clean. You’ve shown time and time again that you live in a tip. Hamster cage on the cooker, anyone?? Wet puppy pads on the floor? 🤮🤮 Piles of crap sat everywhere? Bras hanging to dry off the kitchen cupboard handles? We’ve all seen your filthy kitchen and minging bath. So, yes, I’ve seen enough of your home to make the judgement that it’s a tip. There’s an episode of Hoarders in your future if you don’t sort that out.

My kids aren’t perfect either. They have teenage attitude. And speak to me disrespectfully at times. But, I A. Check them for it, as I’m their mother and won’t be spoken to like tit, and B. Don’t put it on YouTube for the world and it’s dog to see - for people to judge, and to potentially embarrass/shame them.

You can call me pathetic - I can be at times. But I have opinions on things I watch. I criticised Jace Ingham still being up playing at 10.33pm the other night. I hate how on the latest Family Fizz videos it shows Sienna being ignored. That is public content and I’m allowed to have an opinion on it. Just the same way as I watch The Real Housewives and think someone is being a two-faced witch. You’ve done videos about your opinions on Strictly - what’s the difference?

I’ve never threatened you, contacted your family, harassed you or messaged you being abusive. You can call me a troll if it makes you feel better, but, I’m not.

I’m really glad you have vlogging as your outlet, we all need one. But I hope you’ll be more careful. Perhaps leave your daughter out of the videos from now on. I guarantee nobody here takes any pleasure from thinking of a child suffering anxiety. And I feel terrible if my comments here have contributed to that, but if you don’t want it discussed then it’s best to keep it private.

I have rarely watched any of your videos in the last year or so. It’s only because I like the people in this thread that I post in it. Everyone is kind to me here. I’ve met one lovely friend in particular (not sure if she’d want named) who I talk to regularly. Not about you before your head gets bigger! About life in general. She’s such a nice person and I’m grateful to know her.

To bring up the Caroline Flack aftermath again, please take the #bekind on board. Seeing some kindness from you would redeem you a lot in my eyes. Doing a food shop for the food bank would be a good idea. Seeing as you said you’ve been so desperate you considered using one.

I’ll end now before I bore my tattle friends to death. I look forward to the shout out and rant to come in your next vlog!
Very well put.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffs. The big goodbye and back a fortnight later. My body just turned inside out from cringing for her 😳😳

Maybe I’ll post my open letter here to her after all!
You should. When I did it felt quite cathartic. This is a safe and sharing environment where your opinion matters.

YES! Concise and true!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.