That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have never been able to stay away, she craves attention far too much.
She admitted she felt lonely without vlogging. Maybe if she was nicer to people and more accepting to differing opinions she would have more real life friends around her.

Reactions: 8
Oh my God I am actually bleeping speechless right now (excuse my language but I honestly can't contain my anger)
3minutes into the new vlog and she's describing how she doesn't often trust the honesty of homeless people (having worked in the police and known people who have homes yet ask for money on the street as a form of income) and how she told a homless man in london "no thank you go away"
wasn't it you Leasa who a little over a year ago was standing in france having made numerous budgeting errors asking people to fund an extra week of holiday for you and your daughter, yet you look down upon and refuse to give people in genuine need the time of day let alone treat them like human beings, you are a disgrace and a horrible example to your daughter! You are a horrible horrible woman and whatever bad karma comes your way is 100% deserved until you learn some compassion and soften your cold heart.
Ok I've watched on a little more and she begrudgingly gave him a tenner once she realised how upset Ellie was at her lack of compassion. It really is something when it takes seeing your daughters reaction to your callousness for you to put your arse into gear. I feel like the whole story was an act of virtue signalling. If you do something nice you don't need to preach about it!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Brilliantly put Karenjet
I really hope she reads it and takes on board how she makes people feel.
Leasa Wilkes you should have used you break from youtube to think about how you can be a better person
and to take responsibility for what comes out of your mouth.
yes i have watched your new vlog and sadly its just the same old blaming others we are actually a nice caring community
here on Tattle life so you can stop blaming us for your downfall, I will Jog on now cos you get the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She admitted she felt lonely without vlogging. Maybe if she was nicer to people and more accepting to differing opinions she would have more real life friends around her.
She's said before that she doesn't have any female friends. Maybe she should get off you tube and start working on her people skills, maybe a bit of voluntary work with the homeless might make her a bit less arrogant and a bit more humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's said before that she doesn't have any female friends. Maybe she should get off you tube and start working on her people skills, maybe a bit of voluntary work with the homeless might make her a bit less arrogant and a bit more humble.
With her ailments and vulnerability she couldn't possibly give up her precious time to help others....they should help her. Didn't you know she gave up 30 years of her life to look after others she's so knowledgeable about society today she is entitled to appear an arrogant cantankerous old grumpπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else thinking that there seems to be something a little 'off' with her these last two vlogs...
I was wondering if she had upped her medication or something... she just seems a little 'different'.

Reactions: 1
She communicates telepathically with inanimate objects?

As usual makes a big scene about going away and then comes back as if she has done nothing wrong. Except this time she has super powers to read minds and communicate with inanimate objects. Maybe she can convince the trash in her back garden to jog on.

Is anyone else thinking that there seems to be something a little 'off' with her these last two vlogs...
I was wondering if she had upped her medication or something... she just seems a little 'different'.
I watched the part yesterday when she spoke about Tattle at slow speed to better see the micro expressions. She sounded under the influence of something.

Reactions: 1
She communicates telepathically with inanimate objects?

As usual makes a big scene about going away and then comes back as if she has done nothing wrong. Except this time she has super powers to read minds and communicate with inanimate objects. Maybe she can convince the trash in her back garden to jog on.

I watched the part yesterday when she spoke about Tattle at slow speed to better see the micro expressions. She sounded under the influence of something.
I did post yesterday (deleted as thought it was too speculative) I suspect through certain things posted on instagram stories that Ellie is smoking weed and with the revelation that Leasa is on the roll ups I wouldn't be surprised if she's smoking something more exotic behind the scenes. I remember during the vlog where she was trying out the CBD she seemed disappointed that it had no obvious psychoactive effect and mentioned asking the neighbour for weed. I dunno all speculative and I could be entirely wrong, you'd think it would chill her out and make her a bit more introspective but clearly not. :LOL:

Reactions: 3
WOW OH BLOODY WOW.... she gave a homeless man a Tenner …. she must have been having a nightmare ...lol
She must be on the WACKY BACKY .. out of body experiences of being in a hospital being operated on.. … ( should have sewn her GOB shut ) and then laying her hands on peoples knees and back to get rid of their pain .. Should put her hands behind her back and took away her own pain... lol
Telepathicly …. hehehe she can read bloody minds too, wonder if she is reading my mind right now ..
She hasn't eaten properly in 1 or 3 days. then she said she had beans on toast the other day and yesterday a sandwich... if your getting the shakes love it means you need more WACKY BACKY or get off your fat arse and make something to eat... lazeeeee cow ...lol
And to finish off, most people put their fridge/freezer in the kitchen not in the lounge... and always listen to what you preach wilky ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Peanutt
She really wont want to get the vibes of what any of us are thinking on this thread.
What a fool :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
WOW OH BLOODY WOW.... she gave a homeless man a Tenner …. she must have been having a nightmare ...lol
She must be on the WACKY BACKY .. out of body experiences of being in a hospital being operated on.. … ( should have sewn her GOB shut ) and then laying her hands on peoples knees and back to get rid of their pain .. Should put her hands behind her back and took away her own pain... lol
Telepathicly …. hehehe she can read bloody minds too, wonder if she is reading my mind right now ..
She hasn't eaten properly in 1 or 3 days. then she said she had beans on toast the other day and yesterday a sandwich... if your getting the shakes love it means you need more WACKY BACKY or get off your fat arse and make something to eat... lazeeeee cow ...lol
And to finish off, most people put their fridge/freezer in the kitchen not in the lounge... and always listen to what you preach wilky ...
Looking forward on walking on water... and changing that water into wine.

"Attention BearFam I have the power of laying the hands," send me X amount of $$$ and I'll do it to you telepathically.

• Haha
Looking forward on walking on water... and changing that water into wine.

"Attention BearFam I have the power of laying the hands," send me X amount of $$$ and I'll do it to you telepathically.
SO true though, she was saying on the vlog how shes close to being back to living month by month! Can't believe she's squandered all that cash already, did it even take her a year? Can defo see her becoming a fortune teller come reiki healer. Maybe she'll start taking pictures of peoples aura's. She's about as spiritually aware as my big toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys are always here for a good laugh. Wacky Backy🀣
She should really lay her hands on a mop and clean her house. Don’t worry about reading my mind Wacky you can read it right here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You guys are always here for a good laugh. Wacky Backy🀣
She should really lay her hands on a mop and clean her house. Don’t worry about reading my mind Wacky you can read it right here.
That Wilkes Woman gone today Wacky Backy tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.