That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat here creasing.

I'm late to the vlog, nly just watching it but my god... When she said she "was told by another, well... A medium" haha does she think she's a medium too? And that she had a near death experience whilst having her tonsills out?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her terrible memory is back then... oh and she got up the hill in 5 minutes. Wait no she didn’t she can hear the haters 😅

I’m new by the way, me and my friend found her a while ago from the whole disability badge thing. We spent hours watching her for pure entertainment 😂 I just can’t seem to help myself watching

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her terrible memory is back then... oh and she got up the hill in 5 minutes. Wait no she didn’t she can hear the haters 😅

I’m new by the way, me and my friend found her a while ago from the whole disability badge thing. We spent hours watching her for pure entertainment 😂 I just can’t seem to help myself watching
Welcome!

• Heart

She's just one big car crash that you cannot look away from.

And hello!

She's uploaded again, I've not watched it but wow her vlog titles have been given a lot of thought!

• Haha
She's just one big car crash that you cannot look away from.

And hello!

She's uploaded again, I've not watched it but wow her vlog titles have been given a lot of thought!
Thank you!

I know I watched it this morning, it's mostly wind blasting the microphone like usual. She said she got up the hill in 5 minutes and then she went back on what she said and said she could hear the haters 😂. She actually did a voice over but left the wind in the background of it...

• Haha
How the heck has she got that many subscribers and views? Who are watching her still?

Reactions: 2
So wacky backy has topped up her make-up from lookfantastic… it's not doing the job properly then because she still looks an ugly old hag … it's bloody expensive on that site too .. but I suppose when you get a lorry load of make-up and free delivery and it don't do nothing to improve your face lol .. she should ask for a refund.. lol OIIII WACKY BACKY you must be reading here again...

• Haha
I just needed to point out that she referred to her dogs as ‘inanimate objects’ on the vlog from Friday. I just watched it and had to rewind that bit to check I hadn’t misheard it with the budgie and the TV on etc, and she said, ‘I do find myself talking to inanimate objects, especially the animals...’. :D

Also, it is typical Wikes editing style to just leave in the bits where she’s gawping at ‘Alison Hammond running up somebody’s driveway’ on This Morning? It was like an extremely low-rent take on The Royle Family only without the irony or the humour.

edited to add: I accidentally deleted saying hello, and that I’m basically new here apart from posting once I think on another thread a year or so ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I will give credit where it is due, she seems to walk every day. Wish I was that motivated. But then again I have fibro, depression, and social anxiety along with a couple of physical ailments. But I will hand it to her. She does walk up the hill most days. Good on you Wacky Backy Wilco.

Reactions: 1
I will give credit where it is due, she seems to walk every day. Wish I was that motivated. But then again I have fibro, depression, and social anxiety along with a couple of physical ailments. But I will hand it to her. She does walk up the hill most days. Good on you Wacky Backy Wilco.
She's also got fibro, depression and social anxiety. APPARENTLY. I wish I could do a fraction of what she does. BUT. She forces herself for her daughter as she just doesn't have the option to stay in bed. Her words not mine. Horrid woman.

Reactions: 4
I just needed to point out that she referred to her dogs as ‘inanimate objects’ on the vlog from Friday. I just watched it and had to rewind that bit to check I hadn’t misheard it with the budgie and the TV on etc, and she said, ‘I do find myself talking to inanimate objects, especially the animals...’. :D

Also, it is typical Wikes editing style to just leave in the bits where she’s gawping at ‘Alison Hammond running up somebody’s driveway’ on This Morning? It was like an extremely low-rent take on The Royle Family only without the irony or the humour.

edited to add: I accidentally deleted saying hello, and that I’m basically new here apart from posting once I think on another thread a year or so ago.
Welcome!

I am so annoyed at how she lets those dogs drink dirty water from wherever. There are so many illnesses they can pick up. Then she wonders why they are sick.

I took a look at that near death podcast and noticed that earlier in February there was a story of someone who had an experience after a tonsillectomy. Coincidence? Or a story she can make her own?

For someone who wants NO NEGATIVITY about her vlogs, she wasn't holding true to that today with her usual complaints. At least she finally covered her head in that weather.

I know she feels pain differently than I do. Just watching her out there in the cold. No way, could never do it.

I couldn't run up a hill either.

I wonder whatever happened to the yoga class. Shout out to Louise, did you ever go?

So she lost the dog for 15 minutes on the beach 🤦🏻 Maybe she’ll take more notice now when people say she should be watching her dogs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.