That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here because I saw her "to vlog or not to vlog, that is the question" style insta and had to see all your thoughts.

I can't believe she's even considering after everything. She just can't stay away can she. She loves the attention and I can imagine she is terribly lonely currently.

Reactions: 8
You'd think if your daughter was suicidally depressed your main focus would be spending quality time with her/giving her your undivided attention, not fuelling what is supposedly one of the main causes of that depression.
She doesn't even book these trips and holidays for her enjoyment, we all know she absolutely can't stand traveling; its obvious through her horrible attitude on the vlogs every single time they go away. The agenda behind everything that she does is to show off for the vlogs, there would be no point in doing it all if she wasn't going to vlog it!

Reactions: 7
She’s going to come back, I wouldn’t be suprised if she has been filming all along. She went to London last week, that will have been filmed. Why post that goodbye video? Just do what you have done in the past, say you are going awol for a bit

Reactions: 4
I think she'd be better off not vlogging, I don't care if she returns or not. People won't believe a word that comes out of her mouth as she has said before she's going then within a week or so she's back. If she does return then she should just focus on future things - keep the private things just that private.

Reactions: 3
See on her insta stories she is saying she is reconsidering coming back because of the Caroline Flack story and that anyone should be able to post whatever they want without being judged...

I still think there is more to the 'break' she's had than she is letting on.. I think there was something going on (more than just the babybear issues), and that has now blown over and she is gonna start again. Sad as it seems, I think someone as self centred as Wilkes wouldn't of stopped just for her daughter (and if she is coming back after everything she has said about BB, then that proves that she doesn't care enough about her to stop). To me something just doesn't add up

Reactions: 5
I'm laughing because basically everyone called it and said she wouldn't be gone for long. 😂 attention seeking twonk!
She claims to have been put off by people on tattle but she never let it faze her before, I don't think its a coincidence that it all coincided with her ex getting ticked off.

Reactions: 4
I hope she vlogs again. It is really cheap entertainment. You can watch one of her shitshow vlogs and then come on her and laugh your ass off.
Lemonelmo don’t worry about finding out my domicile as I will be moving to Switzerland a very lot soon.

• Haha
I absolutely loathe Wilko
She has not got the capacity to change and will just continue pissing people off
She will continue telling us she cant walk far when we can see she certainly can
The woman has no Empathy Kindness or Compassion for others and can stick her disabled blue badge right up her arse.
As you all know i not only have a Son who has Multiple Disabilies But Also a Daughter who is a renal patient
Now i have to say that my heart bursts with pride the way she deals with her Illness
Only yesterday She had to have her big toe Amputated and after returning to the ward
She didnt moan or cry about it, She just put a picture on facebook with a smiling face and sticking both thumbs up.
We as a family have raised one beautiful Soul I am truely honored to be her Mum,
I am afraid if Wilko was my daughter i would be very embarrassed
I hope all my tattle friends are having a good day and my thoughts are with all of you that are suffering ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has not got the capacity to change and will just continue pissing people off
She will continue telling us she cant walk far when we can see she certainly can
The woman has no Empathy Kindness or Compassion for others and can stick her disabled blue badge right up her arse.
As you all know i not only have a Son who has Multiple Disabilies But Also a Daughter who is a renal patient
Now i have to say that my heart bursts with pride the way she deals with her Illness
Only yesterday She had to have her big toe Amputated and after returning to the ward
She didnt moan or cry about it, She just put a picture on facebook with a smiling face and sticking both thumbs up.
We as a family have raised one beautiful Soul I am truely honored to be her Mum,
I hope all my tattle friends are having a good day and my thoughts are with all of you that are suffering ❤ xx
Big love to you and your amazing family ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All my love sent to you and your beautiful family. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Much love to your family and the strength you share. I believe we feel the same way. Wilkes words and actions are so hurtful for those of us who have family members who are ill, and those of us who have trouble ourselves. Then she takes it to the next level where I feel she is taking advantage of the people that she should be encouraging in her "safe place" for people with medical conditions.

Reactions: 2
Much love to your family and the strength you share. I believe we feel the same way. Wilkes words and actions are so hurtful for those of us who have family members who are ill, and those of us who have trouble ourselves. Then she takes it to the next level where I feel she is taking advantage of the people that she should be encouraging in her "safe place" for people with medical conditions.
Exactly Westcoaster
She has not got respect for herself never mind anyone else
I do feel for her Daughter because she is being taught by her own Mother to look down on others.
Much love to you and your family too ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've said it before but the people on this thread and the love and care everyone shows each other really warms my heart and shines a harsh light on Leasa's terrible attitude. I saw a comment recently on one of Leasas instagram pics where a woman had said that she had recently lost her dad and Leasa didn't even bother to offer her condolences, yet when people stroke her ego and comment about how fantastic her photography is she's all over it.
@Teddybear1958 Sending all my love to you and your family, it seems like your daughter has a really beautiful and positive attitude and I wish her a speedy recovery from her operation. 💕

• Heart
I've said it before but the people on this thread and the love and care everyone shows each other really warms my heart and shines a harsh light on Leasa's terrible attitude. I saw a comment recently on one of Leasas instagram pics where a woman had said that she had recently lost her dad and Leasa didn't even bother to offer her condolences, yet when people stroke her ego and comment about how fantastic her photography is she's all over it.
@Teddybear1958 Sending all my love to you and your family, it seems like your daughter has a really beautiful and positive attitude and I wish her a speedy recovery from her operation. 💕
Thank you Otis94
My Daughter never lets anything phase her
Even doing Dialysis daily, having suffered a heart attack,two Cardiac arrests, two small bleeds to her brain, and now a toe Amputation
and she is still smiling, And all i get from her is Mum dont worry i am like a cat with Nine lives :)
Sending you lots of love too i hope you are ok Just remember Otis94
The only Disibility in life is a bad attitude So i will give Wilko top marks for that :) ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
From the comments on Wilkes social media the followers, for the most part, seem like very nice people. I often wonder how they can support her. I found her during her during the time she outed the Ingham fellow. It bothered me that she was putting any justice at risk by boasting and acting superior. I never liked her, so it is difficult to understand how seemingly good people can fall for her BS. Every time she mentions Tattle I hope that at least a few followers will come here and understand that she is toxic and our little corner has become a nurturing place for pretty well everyone. I feel it is especially true for those of us who have disability issues for ourselves and those we care about.

Other than probably my ex-husband I have never disliked anyone as much as Wilkes. So many incidents of horrible upon horrible made it easy for her to become the outlet to express how I really feel about people like her. The same is true with my husband. He mentioned that watching Wilkes after a difficult day working in customer service, it allowed him to release all of the negative feelings. She claims that her channel never really had a identity. If she marketed herself as a inappropriate, greedy, selfish, judgmental personality she would likely do much better for anyone needing a release for negativity.

After going through the past years of her blog it is apparent she has a pattern of using people and creating a "poor me" scenario to get what she wants. I never want anyone to be taken advantage of by her. She is not going to stop if she steps away from YouTube. She needs the adoration of her followers because buying her way to happiness is not working. She needs to be watched regarding her behavior and she needs to know she is being watched.

I got a little off track here. I wanted to say that I have experienced a positive and caring community here and I hope she sends her followers here to discover what we are really about, and what she is really about. I know we say plenty of non-flattering things about Wilkes and we have a laugh at her antics. I don't think it is out of line or bullying. Sometimes, in the face of such negativity you need to laugh.

I hope we have a few BearFam lurkers who are silently getting to know us through our posts and they are welcome to our family.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.