That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she actually needs to get a job it makes me so mad. Like stop sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself and get a hobby or a job which doesn’t include bitching and moaning!

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like she is coming round to our way of thinking
I am such a miserable Cow
Nah pull the udder one Wilko :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Certainly a dozy cow, managing to lose one of the dogs cause she was too busy filming her top quality youtube content. Screeching at Archie for barking when he's a puppy and surrounded by other dogs, she was making more noise than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually like her!
I find this quite interesting. She does have followers and others who do like her. I have been wondering what it is, what the positive qualities are that others see in her. I am not being negative or sarcastic, I just really am interested in learning what it is that keep the BearFam so loyal? While this isn't the place to praise her I hope you can share your thoughts.

Certainly a dozy cow, managing to lose one of the dogs cause she was too busy filming her top quality youtube content. Screeching at Archie for barking when he's a puppy and surrounded by other dogs, she was making more noise than him!
Those dogs (with the exception of Jack who is on a lead) are untrained and out of control. Hopefully she has learned a lesson and will keep better control. Anything could have happened, he could have gone into traffic.

I have a lab-sized dog and it is very upsetting for her when small dogs run at her or start barking at her. It is unfair and thank goodness she is a sweet dog and doesn't respond. But then we did go through extensive training when she was young.

Wilkes had no idea how a larger dog may have reacted. She had a bit of a scare today; I doubt her behavior as a dog owner will change. If she thinks yelling at the dog is a tactic it is not. It communicates that she is out of control which causes the dogs anxiety because they cannot depend on her to be alpha. Maybe that is part of the reason that Archie seems to be taking on the role when they are out and about.

Three small dogs are just too much for her to handle. I don't know what she was thinking when she added a puppy to the mix.

Wait. Now I remember. Ellie was a spending time with her little nephew. Archie was another purchase based on jealousy.

For a no negativity vlogging channel there was so much negativity on the beach walk. Hate people, hate too many dogs. Isn't it beautiful, BUT, more negativity. It is no wonder Monty ran away.

One positive note is that she is, at times, catching herself before she says something ignorant because she knows we are watching. At least she is acknowledging to herself that some of her attitude needed be expressed out loud.

I don't expect that this will last. Self-control doesn't seem to be one of her stronger points.

Here is some negativity. That she is likely parked in one of the few handicap spots and walks a mile down the beach while an actual person or family needed that space to enjoy the beautiful day.

For a woman who has so much negativity about people it will be very challenging maneuvering the streets of New York. I am looking forward to the hysteria of that trip. Is there anything on an itinerary without people that she will be able to participate in? Seems a very strange choice for someone banking on the crippling anxiety around people disability claim. She will probably say that she is putting the illness aside for Ellie's sake. Except now she claims Ellie has the same anxiety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I find this quite interesting. She does have followers and others who do like her. I have been wondering what it is, what the positive qualities are that others see in her. I am not being negative or sarcastic, I just really am interested in learning what it is that keep the BearFam so loyal? While this isn't the place to praise her I hope you can share your thoughts.

Those dogs (with the exception of Jack who is on a lead) are untrained and out of control. Hopefully she has learned a lesson and will keep better control. Anything could have happened, he could have gone into traffic.

I have a lab-sized dog and it is very upsetting for her when small dogs run at her or start barking at her. It is unfair and thank goodness she is a sweet dog and doesn't respond. But then we did go through extensive training when she was young.

Wilkes had no idea how a larger dog may have reacted. She had a bit of a scare today; I doubt her behavior as a dog owner will change. If she thinks yelling at the dog is a tactic it is not. It communicates that she is out of control which causes the dogs anxiety because they cannot depend on her to be alpha. Maybe that is part of the reason that Archie seems to be taking on the role when they are out and about.

Three small dogs are just too much for her to handle. I don't know what she was thinking when she added a puppy to the mix.

Wait. Now I remember. Ellie was a spending time with her little nephew. Archie was another purchase based on jealousy.

For a no negativity vlogging channel there was so much negativity on the beach walk. Hate people, hate too many dogs. Isn't it beautiful, BUT, more negativity. It is no wonder Monty ran away.

One positive note is that she is, at times, catching herself before she says something ignorant because she knows we are watching. At least she is acknowledging to herself that some of her attitude needed be expressed out loud.

I don't expect that this will last. Self-control doesn't seem to be one of her stronger points.

Here is some negativity. That she is likely parked in one of the few handicap spots and walks a mile down the beach while an actual person or family needed that space to enjoy the beautiful day.

For a woman who has so much negativity about people it will be very challenging maneuvering the streets of New York. I am looking forward to the hysteria of that trip. Is there anything on an itinerary without people that she will be able to participate in? Seems a very strange choice for someone banking on the crippling anxiety around people disability claim. She will probably say that she is putting the illness aside for Ellie's sake. Except now she claims Ellie has the same anxiety.
im wondering how she will link 9/11 back to herself and her policing career, never mind she was a small town police officer

• Haha

I don't have a dog so didn't realise how distressing Archies barking could be to other dogs, you're right she doesn't have them well trained and it should be a priority for all Dog owners to take their dogs to puppy training classes or at least have knowledge and be able to put aside time to train them. Its so dangerous to not have dogs properly trained! Monty could've ended up in the sea/being swept out, hopefully Leasa has learned her lesson.

im wondering how she will link 9/11 back to herself and her policing career, never mind she was a small town police officer
Oh Gosh I hadn't thought about this, she'll definitely find a way in which to be highly insensitive/offensive, I dread to think how awful its going to be. I don't know why she books these holidays, she always comes across as though she is hating every minute of it when they go away. I mean she's never particularly chipper in her average day to day but its dreadful when they go away.

Reactions: 2
I don't have a dog so didn't realise how distressing Archies barking could be to other dogs, you're right she doesn't have them well trained and it should be a priority for all Dog owners to take their dogs to puppy training classes or at least have knowledge and be able to put aside time to train them. Its so dangerous to not have dogs properly trained! Monty could've ended up in the sea/being swept out, hopefully Leasa has learned her lesson.

Oh Gosh I hadn't thought about this, she'll definitely find a way in which to be highly insensitive/offensive, I dread to think how awful its going to be. I don't know why she books these holidays, she always comes across as though she is hating every minute of it when they go away. I mean she's never particularly chipper in her average day to day but its dreadful when they go away.
i just hope she’s not one of those who takes selfies around the memorial and then takes videos of it inside (especially in the area where they ask you not to film). When I went there were families there who were grieving, it’s not a spectacle

• Sad
I wonder if she will get a mobility scooter again like she did for Florida

• Haha
I wonder if she will get a mobility scooter again like she did for Florida
Oh yes please!

I've always wanted to go to New York and looking forward to That Wilkes travelogue. Plenty of posh shops and eateries I am sure. Not my thing yet it should be fun.

And a swimming pool. Always the key attraction.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes please!

I've always wanted to go to New York and looking forward to That Wilkes travelogue. Plenty of posh shops and eateries I am sure. Not my thing yet it should be fun.

And a swimming pool. Always the key attraction.
it’s amazing, I love it so much. Of course Wilkes won’t do it justice and will complain but oh well:rolleyes: must admit I am jealous of her on this one, but only in the fact that she is going, not what she will be bragging about.

Oh dear. Just saw a few minutes of the smoking vlog. Can't remember when I last saw something so bleak. Why would you share that with the world? Baffling.

She’s doing well with her debilitating fibro isn’t she
That long walk through mud and uneven ground, an hour of standing and holding a heavy camera and she’s still energetic at the end and rearing to go the next day. Very convenient.

But remember, she still has fibro, even if she has no pain or symptoms, she still has it!

• Angry
can some one up date me please

she went come back i think ?
She threatened to leave vlogging and then was back at it again.. as she has done before - as in the time she used defamatory terms against the disabled and the time she threateded to use her "police powers" to get someone she knew to illegally trace our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was told by her 'federation' to stop vlogging this sort of nonsense.

There may have been other times. Can't recall.

Oh where oh where has our Wacky Wilkey gone. Oh where oh where can she be.
She hasn’t vlogged in awhile you see, oh Wacky where are thee?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.