That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a think about Wilkes’ goodbye video, not intentionally mind, and I was just thinking, she had that dig about how vile Tattle is, along with all she said about it last year, and then went on to talk about how she wanted her followers to be a sort of community of like minded people with experiences with mental health and disability, almost a support network.
But when you look at here vs her comment section, it’s pretty much the opposite. I know this is a gossip thread but in that you get to talking about your own experiences when it’s relevant. And any time anyone had shared details about their mh or illnesses/disabilities, they’ve only been met with kindness here. Same with when members have felt safe enough to share things about their family members who because of people like Leasa, aren’t always greeted with the respect and understanding they deserve. Thinking of Karenjet and Teddybear’s lovely niece and son.
Yet it’s a whole other story on Wilkes comment sections. Vulnerable people ignored, other people condoning use of vile language, Leasa’s complete lack of care for the people who follow her and what’s going on in their life. She couldn’t even be bothered to send a thank you card to a viewer who’d sent her gifts and paid the postage for a letter back.
My point being, it’s a sad state of affairs when a gossip thread is a more friendly, supportive and inclusive place to be than a channel that aims to exist solely for that purpose.
I don’t think I’ve mentioned much on here about my own disability and mental health issues (not for any other reason than that it hasn’t really come up) but if I were to, I know of the two places which I’d prefer to post. Says a lot really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was having a think about Wilkes’ goodbye video, not intentionally mind, and I was just thinking, she had that dig about how vile Tattle is, along with all she said about it last year, and then went on to talk about how she wanted her followers to be a sort of community of like minded people with experiences with mental health and disability, almost a support network.
But when you look at here vs her comment section, it’s pretty much the opposite. I know this is a gossip thread but in that you get to talking about your own experiences when it’s relevant. And any time anyone had shared details about their mh or illnesses/disabilities, they’ve only been met with kindness here. Same with when members have felt safe enough to share things about their family members who because of people like Leasa, aren’t always greeted with the respect and understanding they deserve. Thinking of Karenjet and Teddybear’s lovely niece and son.
Yet it’s a whole other story on Wilkes comment sections. Vulnerable people ignored, other people condoning use of vile language, Leasa’s complete lack of care for the people who follow her and what’s going on in their life. She couldn’t even be bothered to send a thank you card to a viewer who’d sent her gifts and paid the postage for a letter back.
My point being, it’s a sad state of affairs when a gossip thread is a more friendly, supportive and inclusive place to be than a channel that aims to exist solely for that purpose.
I don’t think I’ve mentioned much on here about my own disability and mental health issues (not for any other reason than that it hasn’t really come up) but if I were to, I know of the two places which I’d prefer to post. Says a lot really.
Bless you.

To be honest, I couldn’t care less about Wilkes closing her channel. It’s losing this thread that I hate. I really like everyone and feel comfortable in here. Maybe there’s a way to set up a pm chat group here?

I’ve said it before but in all the Wilkes videos I’ve ever watched I’ve never seen a single shred of genuine kindness in that woman. The only example I can think of is her giving that child her old trainers. Which she bragged about, said she didn’t want them anyway, and it gave her an excuse to buy herself a new pair!

I’m the same with disabilities, I’d rather discuss it here. Although I have talked about mine a fair bit in comparison to Wilkes’ I have a lot of the same diagnoses as her yet can’t relate to her at all.

JHFTA, if you needed advice or wanted people to listen I’m sure people in this thread will help. I know from talking to them there are genuine people in this thread ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been working away and thinking about all this. I’ve not read the blog post as I’m not interested in anything she has to say. But I’ve got the gist on here.

I have said things on this thread in the past that were nasty, and I’m genuinely ashamed of. I’m not a horrible person and I’ve lowered myself to her level by some of the things I’ve said. I am sorry and would take some things back if I could.

However, I can’t help thinking of some of the things Wilkes has said and think if you say nasty things they will come back to you

I have criticised Ellie on these threads. But that’s not down to her as a child. Allowing her to constantly talk to her like dirt, have her hit her and broadcast it on YouTube blows my mind. Does she not want to be respected as her mother?

I have 3 moody teenagers in my house, so I’m well used to dealing with the attitude. But to put it on YouTube for anybody in the world to see?!

I’ve had 2 girls referred to cahms and one that is on medicine for anxiety, so yet again Wilkes and I are in the same boat. But handle it very differently!

Yes, we’ve speculated about what’s being going on with Ellie’s dad. I guarantee her most loyal bearfam do too. If you tell half a story of course people are going to speculate! If it’s such a private matter why the duck would you put it on YouTube? How does that make sense in your brain?

We’re the problem when she put a video of her in the bath with the dog and her nipple hanging out??

Could actually write a book here, but I’ll spare you all!

• Heart
Bless you.

To be honest, I couldn’t care less about Wilkes closing her channel. It’s losing this thread that I hate. I really like everyone and feel comfortable in here. Maybe there’s a way to set up a pm chat group here?

I’ve said it before but in all the Wilkes videos I’ve ever watched I’ve never seen a single shred of genuine kindness in that woman. The only example I can think of is her giving that child her old trainers. Which she bragged about, said she didn’t want them anyway, and it gave her an excuse to buy herself a new pair!

I’m the same with disabilities, I’d rather discuss it here. Although I have talked about mine a fair bit in comparison to Wilkes’ I have a lot of the same diagnoses as her yet can’t relate to her at all.

JHFTA, if you needed advice or wanted people to listen I’m sure people in this thread will help. I know from talking to them there are genuine people in this thread ❤
As far as I know, the thread is still ok because she’s doing Instagram still. I hope so anyway. Would be such a shame to lose it.

thank you ❤ That’s so kind. I definitely feel if I ever needed to, I wouldn’t be afraid to 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really don’t know why but thinking about Wilkes just got me in such a rage last night! I’ve written like a 5000 word open letter to her In my notes app to try and get the frustration out!

Reactions: 4
Bless you.

How about a closed facebook group?

To keep the unwanted out, maybe one person in the group could send round a password to those who want to join.. On the other hand perhaps it's not such a good idea.

• Heart
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thank you
I Love My Son Dearly The same as Karenjet loves her beautiful Niece and Westcoaster her Brother
It is our job to protect them the same as we would protect other family members
Tattle life Members are like family they read and offer support.
I would not normally Single anyone out But when i was suffering with Sciatica before christmas
I recieved a Message from Lemonelmo Offering to come and help me because i was struggling to keep going
She had worked out that we are not to far from each other. What a wonderful gesture though,
I will always appreciate the thoughtfulness :)
Biggest of hugs JustHereForTheAgriculture, and to all Members❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Lemonelmo is so lovely! As are all of you, I've always felt supported any time I have mentioned personal struggles in posts, I remember when Karenjet said that if I lived near to her that I was welcome for christmas, that really meant the world to me during what is often a very difficult and lonely time of year. If anyone ever mentions that they're having a tricky time its always so wonderful to see the people on this thread reaching out and empathising/offering their support.
Life can be difficult and the internet has its negatives but it's always balanced by the positives and despite the things Leasa has said we are far from being bullies. I'm glad i'm not the only one who was worried about losing this thread because of the community we have here, you're all fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thank you
I Love My Son Dearly The same as Karenjet loves her beautiful Niece and Westcoaster her Brother
It is our job to protect them the same as we would protect other family members
Tattle life Members are like family they read and offer support.
I would not normally Single anyone out But when i was suffering with Sciatica before christmas
I recieved a Message from Lemonelmo Offering to come and help me because i was struggling to keep going
She had worked out that we are not to far from each other. What a wonderful gesture though,
I will always appreciate the thoughtfulness :)
Biggest of hugs JustHereForTheAgriculture, and to all Members❤
Bless you, haha yes I'm the stalker that figures out where people live 🤣👀

The irony of folk here being brought together by a dog bath sharing, nipple hanging, facial mole erupting misery guts is really quite interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think children are innocent and our future, so I'm always careful how I speak about them or make them feel. The law says the parent is responsible for their child's behaviour.
Only thing I said was that I was shocked how her daughter and friend were talking to Leasa on the France holiday, as I wouldn't have been allowed to talk to my parents like that. My main criticism was that Leasa didn't tell them that adults shouldn't be spoken to like that. Then straight away I went on to say that maybe they were fed up with having a camera pushed in their face, and I wouldn't want to label children as anything, as they're still growing and developing. Even though at that time Leasa was trying to act as if everything was wonderful, we questioned if there might be problems behind the scenes with her daughter.
Then we found out her daughter had been excluded from school, which is a massive life changing event that could have an effect on her future. I don't think things like that happen overnight. Then still Leasa was trying to act as if everything was great, and the only problems are with her father, who seemed to be doing the right thing by disciplining the child.
I seem to worry about her daughter more than she does. She wants to label her daughter as having mental illnesses as soon as she becomes a teenager, than seeing she could be doing more to guide her daughter into a healthy and happy future.
We had nothing to do with the real problems, such as making her daughter feel bad about going to stay with her father, bad mouthing her father, and her problems with school. If Leasa and her husband worked together to do what's best for their daughter then that would be best for the daughter, but Leasa can't see she's creating problems for her daughter by working against him.
If making Leasa face up to reality drove her off youtube then we did the right thing. She shouldn't be constantly putting her daughter on youtube, when her daughter needs privacy and counselling to guide her into adulthood.

I hate it when Children are stuck in the Middle of Parents that just wont see the damage they can cause
without going into to much detail
My Daughter and the Father and his Girlfriend have always got on for the sake of my Grandaughter He had visits by mutual agreement not through any court order'
We have all encouraged a good relationship with her other family.
Just over two years ago My Grandaughter had spoken to her teacher about an incident that had gone on while at her Dads
I will say it was none Sexual, The school informed social services and they worked with My Grandaughter and let her decide if she wanted to carry on going to stay with her Dad, Sadly she didnt want to.
She is nearly 12 years old now and has decided that she would like contact again so my daughter arranged for her to go just for the day for the last two saturdays,Tomorrow she will be stopping overnight. I am sure Dad has learned his lesson the hard way. Yes i do think her dad is a complete knobhead but we wouldnt say it in front of her . What adult thinks its ok to alienate a child from a parent, it is very sad and the law should come down hard on them.

• Heart
While I quite liked her at the beginning, she soon showed her true colours and I determined she was a dreadful, bitter woman who seemed to have no idea about boundaries for her daughter. The filming of her bum, comments about itchy fannies, as well as what seemed to me to be intrusive filming in general was too much for me. I am glad somebody as put a stop to it (and I am certain it wasn't her decision)!

Reactions: 6
Was she aware the video had her nipples swinging when she was drying her hair? If I had been made aware a video was showing that of me, I would have removed or edited it. Is it just a coincidence the same video had an adult theme title? I don't like to think she knew and purposely left her nipples in. Especially as she knows her daughter's friends watch the videos.

Reactions: 3
Was she aware the video had her nipples swinging when she was drying her hair? If I had been made aware a video was showing that of me, I would have removed or edited it. Is it just a coincidence the same video had an adult theme title? I don't like to think she knew and purposely left her nipples in. Especially as she knows her daughter's friends watch the videos.
Enough people have mentioned the incident that I can't see how she didn't know. Also that time she was telling BB to not film her naked yet she stood with her backside in the mirror. She often used adult themed keywords. It was one thing when she was using them to describe herself, crossing the line when she insinuated it was about BB or one of her friends. Uncomfortable in all cases.

I don't know why I never looked before. I have been reading some of the earlier blog posts. It sounds like she has made a career from duping people. That blog sounds like a toll to get her story straight for either her lump sum or some sort of harassment settlement from her police force. All the way back to when she was in police college where one of the males in charge taking advantage of her gender. BUT she never said anything because he was one of the decision makers.

Most of the symptoms of her disability that she complained about those few years ago, in her blog, she seems to have forgotten about. Or they improved to the point where they aren't worth mention in her more recent vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I read the description of the wet and wild video and it said something about her being naked, plus the fact that when she panned down and there was a nipple slip she had written on the screen something like "woops sorry" she knew what she was doing for sure, very strange!

Reactions: 3
Isn't the 'nipple slip' also in the one where she is naked in the bath with the dog.... So weird.

Reactions: 2
Isn't the 'nipple slip' also in the one where she is naked in the bath with the dog.... So weird.
Yeah, its honestly one of weirdest things I've seen on youtube tbh. Like what on earth goes through your mind to make you wanna take a bath with your dog in the first place? let alone film the entire thing and upload it to youtube. The fact that we now know Wilkes was definitely reading here for a while and didn't take it down sooner makes it even more strange.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.