Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out again!!?!? Something VERY off here.
And at the top of that list is the sheer negligence and selfishness at the HUGE possibility of bringing covid home to her baby. She’s an absolute C#%T for that alone.

Selfish. Pure and utter selfish.

Reactions: 19
Why all the fuss with cousins not being allowed to see the baby and people needing antigen tests and she is going to multiple crowded places where she has no clue if people are sick or not?!?!? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I personally think she is genuinely struggling as a mother. There's no way a new mother goes out that much or wants be away from their new born baby that much. She is probably struggling big time behind closed doors and David is sending her out to rewind and let her hair down. I am not a mother but I know if I did have a newborn, I would not want to leave his/her side for the first few months. OK obvs doctors app, hair, for a few hours. Lads she's out 2/3 times a week. She's obviously struggling but she needs to get help cos it's going to get worse if she just ignores it. It's not normal behaviour of a new mother. Very very strange that she doesn't want to bond with her baby. Just hope she's OK and gets the help she needs ❤

Reactions: 22
Look....she needs to keep up with the mad bastard narrative regardless of baby 🤷‍♀️ give it a few months and she will come on talking about PND and all of a sudden she will become a brand ambassador for the fuckin Rotunda and their PND dept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Look....she needs to keep up with the mad bastard narrative regardless of baby 🤷‍♀️ give it a few months and she will come on talking about PND and all of a sudden she will become a brand ambassador for the fuckin Rotunda and their PND dept.
I’d riot. Bad enough being the face of an fertility clinic when she (likely) was pregnant through natural conception

Reactions: 12
My niece's 21st was 2 weeks after my son was born I didn't go because I was just too sore & the thought of getting dressed up & being uncomfortable was just too much.
Everyone is different & everyone is entitled to a night out, but the amount of nights out is just ridiculous. She must suffer from major fomo.
She's probably not maternal & is happy for David to be the main carer so her life & work can continue as normal. But as a mother and knowing how fast the newborn phase is I just can't understand anyone not cherishing every second.

Reactions: 10
Same as!!!!😂😂😂 hope she can fit in a few date nights …. It must be a week since they and one 🙄
No, date night was 2 nights ago! She actually went out 2 nights in a row OMG.
Lads my mam would kill me 😂 Like a baby is a full time responsibility, and she owns said baby. It’s her job to mind her own child! I know it’s prob Davey staying in every night but she still needs a good talking to bout at least pretending to mind her baby.
Christ almighty! I hate mom guilt, but HOW the actual feck is she not riddled with it?? Such a bad portrayal of her character coming out in recent weeks 🙁🙁🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think we should normalise mothers being at home 24/7 with no outlet. I saw a comment previously where someone said they haven’t left their 2 year old for more than 4 hours in the last 2 years and honestly I don’t think that’s healthy either. I do, however, fully agree that terror is out way too much when she has such precious bonding time to do with her gorgeous new baby. I am a mum of 2 and I love that I’m lucky enough to have my parents mind my kids once a month overnight. That’s the balance. Once a month. Not once in 2 years or once a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In my opinion it was easier for her to be the cute pregnant person with zero responsibilities and a lot of praise and attention, than it is to be the tired and healing wounded mother who is up half the night and reeling from a shocking birth. I don’t think she expected an actual human child that cries, needs feeding, nappies changed, might have reflux and any amount of other things that infants can go through. She loved being a skinny pregnant girl. The reality of being a mother and all of the harsh realities? I’m not that convinced.

Reactions: 25
Had a baby nearly 3 weeks ago and the thought of wearing tight clothing (my vag is in bits😵💫) boobs leaking and generally wrecked makes me want to die 🥴 not to mind leaving my baby alone and mixing with all these groups of people 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think we should normalise mothers being at home 24/7 with no outlet. I saw a comment previously where someone said they haven’t left their 2 year old for more than 4 hours in the last 2 years and honestly I don’t think that’s healthy either. I do, however, fully agree that terror is out way too much when she has such precious bonding time to do with her gorgeous new baby. I am a mum of 2 and I love that I’m lucky enough to have my parents mind my kids once a month overnight. That’s the balance. Once a month. Not once in 2 years or once a day.
Totally agree! You gotta look after yourself too!
It’s all just so bananas, and the worst part is it’s all the wrong decisions under public scrutiny.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sad for that litte baby. Like could your friends not call over n get a take away or go for a walk with you, why the need for the glitz n glam!

Reactions: 28
Her behaviour as a new mother is quite unusual in regular times… but in Covid no thanks

Reactions: 19
I actually feel sad for that litte baby. Like could your friends not call over n get a take away or go for a walk with you, why the need for the glitz n glam!
I kinda thought her stories would be full on ‘hilarious ‘ baby stories like vomit in her hair or poo-plosions or just them being wrecked tired or something

Reactions: 4
I actually think Covid and lockdown have contributed to a lot of mothers being “left” at home with the kids. Since Covid I have had 2 nights out- my choice as I don’t want to risk the kids getting sick or if I was sick who would care for them ect. I often meet friends during day but with all our kids. Life and lifestyle changes when you have children. I’m sure in time she will realise this but hope it won’t be too late for her.

Reactions: 10
I think she desperately craves attention and she is more likely to get it out with her friends (oohing and ahhimg over her figure etc) than at home with.a newborn (who will rightly get all the attention). Having a new born is very unglamorous!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.