Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love you to send that to her absolutely spot on in every way !!!

Reactions: 23
"Would they ask David the same "

I don't follow David, so I haven't the foggiest if he's working or not, coping or not. He's not the influencer, I wouldn't ask him because I don't "know" him, I "know" you.
Secondly, they didn't cut David open to take the baby out of his insides, so no, I'm not as concerned as to how he might be doing.
Honestly

Posting here now because 4aM cLuB

Reactions: 31
Yawn!!!! Why put up a question box and then make an example of people that ask questions!!! Same before she got pregnant and people asked if she wanted kids.
She's a dose of shite, ask me anything......... and then claims people are rude for asking questions. She only did that q&a to shut people up here, you put your life on Social media for afew quid expect to get scrutinize, end of. Ya dont like it go back to nursing and take yourself and your kid off Insta.....simple!!!

Reactions: 36
The baby is feeding fine was my favourite!! She really wants it both ways … dose. Overshares every detail of the pregnancy but don’t dare ask me anything about the baby.

Reactions: 16
I feel she put up that question box knowing people would ask her question about the baby so she could go mad. I say she’s itching for a fight after nikkis behaviour the other day

Reactions: 12
I feel she put up that question box knowing people would ask her question about the baby so she could go mad. I say she’s itching for a fight after nikkis behaviour the other day
What happened with Nikki, sorry I’ve missed this.

Reactions: 4
What happened with Nikki, sorry I’ve missed this.
Check out the littlebowpeep thread. She went on a rant the other day saying she essentially doesn’t care about vulnerable people, not her problem that sick people are dying and she’s not having her child wear a mask and none of them are getting the vax

Reactions: 11
Wow!!!!!

Reactions: 2
God she really is something else.

I had my LO around same time as Terror and i have to say I'm having it easy. Baby eating and sleeping well. This is the only place I am saying or posting it for the simple reason I have had friends who have SUFFERED terribly with their child having reflux and Colic.

I would never for 1 second post on my girlfriends WhatsApp group how easy I'm finding it or how good my child has been.

Why? Cause I'm not a dick, secondly cause it can all change very fucking quickly, and thirdly I respect my friend group. I'm also one of those people who have "snapped" back which i never ever expected & I'm back in my pre baby clothes. Again this not something i would ever say out loud or to friends as it makes people feel really fucking shit. I understand and appreciate women struggle to loose baby weight why would u make someone feel even shitter by self validating yourself by saying you've lost your baby weight and posting photos!!

How she cannot see this baffles me beyond words. Or how when she's getting stick online that a friend is saying, "do you think maybe it's because of what you're posting or saying".

The Passive agressive responses to the questions and then the reposting of people DM'ing her to support her own thoughts and views again is just the shovinistic bitch she is!

Reactions: 43
She's not a woman's woman that's why! All this shite talk about women supporting women...gimme a break Terror!

Reactions: 19
I had been following her for years now and actually liked her content and how she was developing.
after today I sent her a sincere message about her commenting on what thought was to be a genuine message on how she is able to keep up with everything at once. Her response to me was enough for me to just block and delete.
Silly girl...

She really needs to have a break from this for a bit and come right back down to Earth. First class

Reactions: 18
Ugh the reel waving the pregnancy test around again. What about repromed Terri? I sent you a DM but no reply. Care to enlighten us ?

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the article on Facebook from “evoke” saying terrie “clapped back” calling the person rude that asked her about bonding with the baby? Fair play to her it says…. I can’t comprehend what world people live in… that selling shit on her instagram is something to be applauded? Money is more important to her clearly than any maternity leave….

Reactions: 19
I'm just being nosy and wondering if she's actually claiming statutory maternity benefit. Because I was under the illusion that if you are, you're not meant to be working ? Am I wrong? The benefit is only for people who are not working surely ?
She'll prob pop a story up to say she hadn't enough stamps to claim statutory mat benefit

Reactions: 11
Ugh the reel waving the pregnancy test around again. What about repromed Terri? I sent you a DM but no reply. Care to enlighten us ?
Handy that all those precious moments were always being captured by the phone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.