Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh at how open they are about the "genuine leather"...i.e...genuine animal used! Like do they not realise what they are actually saying? But go out of their way to say their cosmetics are cruelty free?!🤔🤣
Its weird! I know Terrie isn't vegan - but she is veggie. If you won't eat animals, why on earth would you be OK with real leather? (Not trying to guilt anyone btw, or start any sort of moral debate ... but I honestly think thats quite bizarre!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its weird! I know Terrie isn't vegan - but she is veggie. If you won't eat animals, why on earth would you be OK with real leather? (Not trying to guilt anyone btw, or start any sort of moral debate ... but I honestly think thats quite bizarre!)
🎶🎶🎶it’s all about the money money money 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know Doireann from the radio if you don’t just Google her I’m sure you have heard of her, anyways, few years ago they were all at an awards something stupid and pointless like the Gossies but Suzy was piddly eyed and I think it must of been “snowing” ❄ that night too.
But Doireann had an RTÉ show doing impressions and Suzy was one of the characters so Doireann was recording her on her stories slagging herself and saying “where’s me Dzzzzylan” and then she went on to scream My DZYLAAAN WILL DO YA UP THE ARSE DYA LIKE IT UP THE ARSE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it not “up the gee”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes! And as far as I know, wasn’t Sue veggie also?
The pains these influencers go to tell us when their highlighter & blush is cruelty free but it’s okay if their boots are not cruelty free.
And to use ‘buttery leather’ as a selling point. I agree it’s bizarre

Reactions: 11
They are both fake AF when it comes to being vegan and having concern for the planet. Sure remember Sue crying into her lamb leather Chanel over a sheep being slaughtered on Ireland AM.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! And as far as I know, wasn’t Sue veggie also?
The pains these influencers go to tell us when their highlighter & blush is cruelty free but it’s okay if their boots are not cruelty free.
And to use ‘buttery leather’ as a selling point. I agree it’s bizarre
Do you remember when Sue was on the 6 o' clock show and was soooooo upset after it because they had a lamb on it that was going to be slaughtered......and then how many YSL bags and other designer leather products has she splurged on. Like give me a f#*king break!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you remember when Sue was on the 6 o' clock show and was soooooo upset after it because they had a lamb on it that was going to be slaughtered......and then how many YSL bags and other designer leather products has she splurged on. Like give me a f#*king break!!!!!
Omg, I had actually forgotten all about that! Crying about slaughtered lambs through to making boots from animal skin is quite the about turn.
You would think two vegetarians / pescatarians at the helm of a company would steer towards non animal materials. Even the likes of M&S now label the applicable footwear as vegan.

Reactions: 11
Omg, I had actually forgotten all about that! Crying about slaughtered lambs through to making boots from animal skin is quite the about turn.
You would think two vegetarians / pescatarians at the helm of a company would steer towards non animal materials. Even the likes of M&S now label the applicable footwear as vegan.
Anything for the owl buck

No point in asking her either as youll just get blocked

Reactions: 2
I was really hoping she took time away to watch that baby girl grow.

Unfortunately she’s (very very poorly!) put into a carrier on daddy all day 😔

I think this poor woman is going to crash very soon, if not already!

Reactions: 10
Boozy suzy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead. God the boots are terrible looking to be fair. I'd say they'd cut the feet off ye. Much like the penny's crap she loves to flog too.

Please elaborate? I don't follow any of them. What's was the craic here? I heard all the stuff about the wedding but not this. Spill the tea please!!
Omg i know nothing, please do elaborate and about wedding 😂

Reactions: 3
I am I only one who thinks him going around with the baby strapped to him hilarious? Or am I being mean?! 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nikki piss off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 go do some damage control on your own thread. How’s gavs love child 😂
Eh if you see my other posts on this and her thread you’ll know full well I’m not Nikki. I mean hilarious in the sad pathetic way. Not the cute way 🙄🙄🙄
He’s acting like the Ma not her

Reactions: 4
Eh if you see my other posts on this and her thread you’ll know full well I’m not Nikki. I mean hilarious in the sad pathetic way. Not the cute way 🙄🙄🙄
He’s acting like the Ma not her
Sorry was only having a laugh. My hubby wouldn’t be seen dead in it. I’m lucky he pushed the pram 🤣

Reactions: 1
What hilarious about a dad wearing their newborn baby? Babies love being held.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.