Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d say she announced the moment Daveh got it up for her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ† probably the only manly thing heโ€™s ever done in his life
Iโ€™m not surprised he forgot his jumper, he was probably in a sweat trying to squish the bananas into envelopes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Dipshit Daveh still claiming to be a vegan or is that bowl of chowder full of dairy and fish that heโ€™s eating in the background of Terrieโ€™s story proving heโ€™s as much of a fraud as her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes I came here to ask this too. I was sure he used to have it in his bio also before but could be mistaken on that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So early making her pregnancy announcement it is frightening! She must have been 7-8 weeks when she told, as she only had her 12 wk scan with me! Give or take delays due to cyber attack shes 14 weeks max!

There was a lady in Corridor who was a howl, saying to anyone who would listen "for all her bleeping swipe ups you'd think she'd go private" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (obviously no judgement on anyone who goes public or private)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So early making her pregnancy announcement it is frightening! She must have been 7-8 weeks when she told, as she only had her 12 wk scan with me! Give or take delays due to cyber attack shes 14 weeks max!

There was a lady in Corridor who was a howl, saying to anyone who would listen "for all her bleeping swipe ups you'd think she'd go private" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (obviously no judgement on anyone who goes public or private)
God. I thought maybe that was her 20 week scan. That's crazy.

Reactions: 4
So crazy, what gets me is telling her 6 year old niece at 6 weeks or so, 1 in 4 pregnancys don't work out, why not wait to tell them, shield them some bit๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ shows huge immaturity.

Reactions: 11
Imagine how upsetting it would be for them if there were complications and they had announced it so publicly. There's a reason you wait till after the 12 week scan.

Reactions: 7
I thought someone had spotted the date on her scan pic and it was from mid April? It looked like a fairly early scan but I doubt she announced it before 12 weeks.

Her scan pic looked similar to one I got at 10 weeks.

Reactions: 5
The date on her scan pic was mid April, and she announced it mid May so I really think she was 12 weeks when she announced. Anyone else think it feels like she announced it aaaaages ago? Was only 3 weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜…

She must be holding out to see if she will get a #collab with the rotunda for private cover!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine how upsetting it would be for them if there were complications and they had announced it so publicly. There's a reason you wait till after the 12 week scan.
If something did happen (god forbid) and she hadnโ€™t announced it to the world, how would we all know to feel sorry for them, shower them with attention and all the rest.. horrible thing to say but thatโ€™s the impression I get

I agree to a certain extent but itโ€™s almost like people have to apologise for being happy. They have to publicly consider others who might not be in a happy place rather than just share their happy news and be happy about it. Itโ€™s a lot of pressure.

ive had two miscarriages and though I might have felt a sting and down when others announced their pregnancies around that time I didnโ€™t expect that they would almost have to be apologetic for being pregnant and to have to tiptoe around me.

maybe Iโ€™m just old school but it all feels a bit woke for me.
I genuinely think she was just being mindful of others, she seems like a decent person.

I don't think anyone was saying she shouldn't have announced her pregnancy or be happy to share her news. I don't think people would really give a shite one way or the other apart from comment on the cringe factor of the announcements.

The reason people are so upset is because a few weeks previously she signed on with a fertility clinic under the guise of opening up the conversation around fertility and fertility issues. In that case then, in my opinion she should have posted a trigger warning re: her announcement as I'm sure her followers count increased based on her Repromed collaboration
Absolutely, she didnt even acknowledge that it may be difficult for others, which if you were such a perfect fit for a fertility clinic would be the first thing you think of.

L
A friend was in her year in college nd said sheโ€™s always been a C*%t... not a nice girl at all apparently. Very fake etc. Not at all nice to see her never approach the topic regarding repromed...
Is she doing a leadership course, to go on to be a clinical nurse manager or something & be a 9-5 workin ma?
Iike how is she a nurse... Does she actually work

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I see Terrie is back to being a mad bastard again sticking her finger into Davidโ€™s mouth ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Do you honestly see her a hands on nurse doing the nitty gritty things nurses do. She is doing a leadership course to climb up the ladder sit in an office directing orders to those on the ground.... pretending she is important when really she is a useless fecker on a high wage..... its always the way....

Reactions: 16
Does bahama body ever really sell out??? Every time I go to pennyโ€™s its fully stocked. Looks like an awful dark/orange tan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does bahama body ever really sell out??? Every time I go to pennyโ€™s its fully stocked. Looks like an awful dark/orange tan!!
Its always a mess of a shelf in Pennysโ€ฆand only ever gets a small display as well, i think it will eventaully just be phased outโ€ฆ

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.