Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt it’s a gifted stay but to get a room the first night of reopening with a sea view? There was definitely some strings pulled because the hotel knew they would get some free advertising from it. Also, do we need the constant reminders that they are non-alcoholic cocktails?🙄 don’t need the constant reminder that you’re pregnant 🥱

Reactions: 11
Doubt it’s a gifted stay but to get a room the first night of reopening with a sea view? There was definitely some strings pulled because the hotel knew they would get some free advertising from it. Also, do we need the constant reminders that they are non-alcoholic cocktails?🙄 don’t need the constant reminder that you’re pregnant 🥱
Yeah there must've been some perk. Can't see Saint Terror paying full price for a hotel stay!
She'd defo be torn to shreds if she didn't say they were non alcoholic! Defo! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t you know she prob booked a
Standard room and put it in special requests that it’s the real Terror and they prob have they free upgrade

Don’t you know she prob booked a
Standard room and put it in special requests that it’s the real Terror and they prob have the free upgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It just looks like a standard of sea view.. Doubt its a freebie the hotel doesn't need advertising its sold out regularly. They did have Louise Cooney stay in one of his holiday cottages in Doolin when she quarantined from New York last yr so possibly gifted Terri the hotel room..

Does he own it? Thought he was just the General Manager
Yep its his familys business which he runs along with another Hotel and Holiday cottages .

Reactions: 1
She shared the maternity restrictions video... Not because she's trying to raise awareness, or do any sort of right by other women, but just coz she wants it for herself!

Reactions: 10
Ya I’ve stayed there a few times and that is one of their standard sea view rooms I was surprised I expected her to have a much bigger fuss made of her there! They are also really good there if you have a special occasion for the treats and Prosecco so she’s not that special after all she’ll be gutted

Reactions: 3
Terri is the almighty wreck your tits! The video she has shared(insert eye roll) as someone who is also pregnant, i completed disagree. Yes i want my partner there, yes i want my partner at appointments but not enough research has been conducted into can you be vaccinated and still carry the virus. Also the amount of pregnant who are choosing not to get the vaccination and then the impact covid has on the Unborn child! The hospital cannot take That risk.

I had the pleasure of being in the waiting room of the rotunda with Ms.Terri during one of my appointments. Yes Terri you are a nurse, but when you are attending the hospital you are a patient. Go check out the cursing nurse on acceptable ediquate!

Going to the nurses station and standing with nurses hounding them for updates is not acceptable. The hospital had reopened after cyber attack and women(more heavily pregnant) were waiting for 2-3 hours. Manners with Terri? Offering her seat to a heavily Pregnant woman?? God no. Ms Terri sat on her phone instagraming and commending the nurses (she was hounding) in the rotunda on how they were working during covid-19 and cyber attack. Smoke and mirrors babes. Smoke and mirrors!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If she genuinely worked as a nurse full time or even for more than one week in a row it would be something, so the post grad was in leadership ? Pretty sure you also need on the ward/floor experience as a leader/manager too...

Reactions: 4
Ya I’ve stayed there a few times and that is one of their standard sea view rooms I was surprised I expected her to have a much bigger fuss made of her there! They are also really good there if you have a special occasion for the treats and Prosecco so she’s not that special after all she’ll be gutted
If they were gifting a room you would think they would give her the one with the bath tub think it's the suite.

If she genuinely worked as a nurse full time or even for more than one week in a row it would be something, so the post grad was in leadership ? Pretty sure you also need on the ward/floor experience as a leader/manager too...
Absolutely. In my experience "managers" like her lose credibility very quickly. Your team don't give a damn if you have an MSc in god knows what. They want relevant experience, critical thinking and a level head in a crisis.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely. In my experience "managers" like her lose credibility very quickly. Your team don't give a damn if you have an MSc in god knows what. They want relevant experience, critical thinking and a level head in a crisis.
Level headed 😂. Terrie..... who can’t control herself when she sees two birds on a wall or when Jake hides his toy on the couch.

• Haha
Pregnancy will be the longest in history been me tioned in every single post 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Is Dipshit Daveh still claiming to be a vegan or is that bowl of chowder full of dairy and fish that he’s eating in the background of Terrie’s story proving he’s as much of a fraud as her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.