Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does bahama body ever really sell out??? Every time I go to penny’s its fully stocked. Looks like an awful dark/orange tan!!
I am ashamed to say it so please dont go at me 😅 my sister got the tan for me at xmas and it's actually good on my skin. But I like to think so su me got it from China and trade marked it hers and Terri's 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am ashamed to say it so please dont go at me 😅 my sister got the tan for me at xmas and it's actually good on my skin. But I like to think so su me got it from China and trade marked it hers and Terri's 😅
I’m the same. I can’t stand the way she goes and it killed me to buy it, but I really like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you honestly see her a hands on nurse doing the nitty gritty things nurses do. She is doing a leadership course to climb up the ladder sit in an office directing orders to those on the ground.... pretending she is important when really she is a useless fecker on a high wage..... its always the way....
Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Always the way

Reactions: 2
Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Always the way
I could be completely wrong but I just can’t think of anyone less suited to nursing. Does she really seem like someone who gives a damn about anyone other than herself. I’d say she’d much rather being in an office giving orders

Reactions: 13
I could be completely wrong but I just can’t think of anyone less suited to nursing. Does she really seem like someone who gives a damn about anyone other than herself. I’d say she’d much rather being in an office giving orders
Through a network of Ppl I know someone who was working when Tina was in hospital and Terrie came home from oz. She came in to that ward like a bull in a china shop, questioning all the nurses and making snide comments etc. She actually had to be asked to Leave. She thinks she's supernurse when she's actually just a witch 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Through a network of Ppl I know someone who was working when Tina was in hospital and Terrie came home from oz. She came in to that ward like a bull in a china shop, questioning all the nurses and making snide comments etc. She actually had to be asked to Leave. She thinks she's supernurse when she's actually just a witch 🤷‍♀️
I’m not a bit surprised. I’d say that sweet and innocent act she puts on couldn’t be further from the reality, I’d say she’d cut you in two behind it all

As in fired?

Reactions: 1
I’m not even surprised by this. I could see her doing it. She has no interest in nursing she wants to be giving orders. I always get the impression she isn’t liked in the nursing community

Reactions: 1
I’m not even surprised by this. I could see her doing it. She has no interest in nursing she wants to be giving orders. I always get the impression she isn’t liked in the nursing community
She definitely doesn't strike me as someone with no airs and graces who will get stuck in. The exact opposite I'd say.

She definitely doesn't strike me as someone with no airs and graces who will get stuck in. The exact opposite I'd say.
100%. It’s all for show. Remember when she hung her uniform in the kitchen to announce she was going to fight Covid & then didn’t even do a shift for weeks 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I'm the same, I actually love the tan. Suits my skin, easy to remove. 🙊

100%. It’s all for show. Remember when she hung her uniform in the kitchen to announce she was going to fight Covid & then didn’t even do a shift for weeks 😂😂😂
Aparently from a nurse I know, the hospital or HSE told her not to be posting stuff regarding her working there. That's why all of a sudden she went mute about working in the front line. She only was there very seldom. So honestly when I saw her saying wrecked after a 13 hour shift.... try doing them a couple of days in a row hun 🤪

Reactions: 11
Good god. You have to be a certain type of person to nurse. Kind,caring, down to earth. Unfortunately Terrie has none of those qualities.

Aparently from a nurse I know, the hospital or HSE told her not to be posting stuff regarding her working there. That's why all of a sudden she went mute about working in the front line. She only was there very seldom. So honestly when I saw her saying wrecked after a 13 hour shift.... try doing them a couple of days in a row hun 🤪
Imagine nursing full time, slogging away day in, day out. Then this giddy mahogany clown waltzes in eeping. I’d say they’re delighted she hardly comes near the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh what a donkey!!! Fair play for telling her to duck off!! If I saw her coming near me if I was in hospital I would ask for a different nurse! She's a clown and her rep on Insta does her no favours!

Reactions: 5
Me too 🙈 I really like it, for some reason it sits well on my skin and actually looks natural.
I actually love it too I've tried so many and it's the only one that doesn't smell rotten turns out a lovely colour and comes off really easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.