Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really rushed out of the traps to announce it though it’s glaringly obvious now. she could have enjoyed the news privately with her friends and family easily for another few weeks giving more time and distance even between that collaboration at the very least...

Reactions: 9
oh totally get what Terrie did was awful. Was more referring to Sile. She repeated said how nervous she was announcing her news and for me that just feels like it must take the shine off things when you’re having to consider everything and anything your followers might be going through.
The reason Síle was nervous though is because of the tg4 documentary she did on miscarriage and the fact she stated a couple of times she wasn't pregnant while filming means she was probably afraid of backlash like Terrie has gotten

Reactions: 10
I've had 7 miscarriages, and I'm genuinely happy for people and their announcements.
I didn't expect terrie to be apologetic. My thing with terrie is i dislike her obvious greed and money grabbing, and the sickly sweet act she portrays. The repromed collab was the wrong one for her. But its all about grabbing the cash. Every aspect of the pregnancy, birth and the child's life will probably be monitized🤑🤑
Like can you even wait for the sponsored hospital bag post..eeep🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Siles and pippas announcements were such a contrast to terries. They showed empathy, class and maturity that Terrie will never have.
This is so so true. Nobody should ever be apologetic for getting pregnant. But the reality is, influencers earn a huge amount of money and get lots of perks on the back of having lots of followers. With that comes a bit of responsibility though. I'm sure Terrie is putting it down to other people's jealousy. But it's not that. It's the whole way it's all been dealt with. To think that neither her or Repromed have made and reference to it still is shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She should have stepped away from the collaboration with the fertility clinic. That's all it would have taken. It's amazing news. Nobody wants her not to be happy. But if you're going to collaborate with a fertility clinic and get paid for it, you have to take responsibility for how you are going to announce and deal with your own pregnancy online. This is only an issue because of the paid collaboration that she took.
She never should have been involved with that clinic in the first place. She is the ultimate scammer. Her silence since her announcement only makes it worse

Reactions: 21
Terrie announcing she was pregnant was the cherry on top of a poor collab with repromed. I was annoyed she took the collab in the first place because she always shuts people off or gives out when they asked about her starting a family. And I get that can be an insensitive question but she never ever raised awareness about that, she just basically told people to shut up thst she was doing things her own way. And then out of nowhere was "opening up the conversation" around fertility, the very convo she had played a huge part in shutting down! Announcing she was pregnant just cemented in mind that she is a greedy, money grabbing, walking advertisement without a shred of empathy for anybody around her! (it's not that she announced it, I think influencers are better off announcing it themselves ahead of any speculation or tabloid articles, its just as said above she shouldn't have taken on with the collab)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I dont think anyone gives two hoots about her being pregnant as a singular event...its the sequence of events surrounding it
Shuts down any qs about starting a family
Takes BA role with repromed
Cashes in on a topic she knows nothing about and doesnt back up what she preaches
States she has friends who struggle with fertility
Never once brings her own experience or personal situation into the conversation of a campaign to ‘open up a conversation’
Does half arsed collab
Announces pregnancy
Doesnt acknowledge Repromed situation
Ad, ad, ad, ad, ad, jake, ad, ad, study, ad, ad
Pregnancy PR and more to come

She is so fake its sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The reason Síle was nervous though is because of the tg4 documentary she did on miscarriage and the fact she stated a couple of times she wasn't pregnant while filming means she was probably afraid of backlash like Terrie has gotten
I don't think there is an issue or lack of integrity around Sile's announcement just because she did the documentary. She had experience of trying to conceive for awhile with no luck and subsequently having 2 miscarriages unfortunately :( then you have Terrier who sees the dollar signs in her eyes off the back of a really sensitive topic (infertility) and in turn then announcing her own pregnancy a few weeks later. She's not a nice person in my eyes. Harsh but true!

Reactions: 12
I wish Terrie the very, very best in her pregnancy, it's a special time and she should enjoy it. But seriously Terrie, (and if you're reading this) stop acting like a twit. You made a cockup agreeing to be a BA when you were up the duff. Own it Ffs. Everyone will respect you more.

But I do think Repromed should know better. Has anyone gotten any response or explanation from them ?

Reactions: 12
I wish Terrie the very, very best in her pregnancy, it's a special time and she should enjoy it. But seriously Terrie, (and if you're reading this) stop acting like a twit. You made a cockup agreeing to be a BA when you were up the duff. Own it Ffs. Everyone will respect you more.

But I do think Repromed should know better. Has anyone gotten any response or explanation from them ?
I’m not surprised by Terrie cause she never admits when she’s wrong. It’s Repromed that I expected to do something. Things have been left completely up in the air now. Surely this damaging their reputation.

Reactions: 4
A friend was in her year in college nd said she’s always been a C*%t... not a nice girl at all apparently. Very fake etc. Not at all nice to see her never approach the topic regarding repromed...
Is she doing a leadership course, to go on to be a clinical nurse manager or something & be a 9-5 workin ma?

Reactions: 6
Not at all surprised by Terrie. I'd actually be in a state of shock if she admitted she done wrong and apologised! Very frustrating to see Repromed turn a blind eye to it all though.
No idea what the course is.

Reactions: 3
I just don't get her at all.

I myself had a tough fertility road last few years, 5 egg retrievals, several failed/cancelled transfers. Thankfully I had a baby last year but the scars never leave ! To see someone like Terrie "opening up the conversation" with no fertility experience is a joke, it makes it out to be a bit of a blasé subject when it is one of the most sensitive subjects.
I'd love to ring up Joe Duffy or raise it with Ciara Kelly as I don't get why it's not being addressed !
I think REPROMED are the absolute pits. Why do they need a BA.

Well if they had picked a proper, decent BA like Sinead Hingston or someone on those lines, I'd have said they were doing it for the right reasons to raise awareness and to really open up the convo but seeing as they picked this dose they obvs just another money hungry business!

Someone commented on repromeds post with Terrie and tagged Ciara Kelly and she liked the comment but nothing ever came from it I don't think 🤷‍♀️

Also thought it was very interesting the way Pippa said "we didn't tell the kids because we didn't want to tell them and then say oh don't say anything" which is EXACTLY what nikki and Terri did with Nikki kids. Remember nikkis pretentious "Terri's released the news" so we can talk about it bullshit post to her Pippa. And not a whisper since.

Reactions: 8
I was really upset by Terrie's behaviour in the wake of her pregnancy announcement, particularly given her role as Repromed BA and I found myself getting more upset and angry when she was sharing messages on her stories about living her best life, feck the begrudgers quotes which I felt were a dig at those of us who were upset and contacting Repromed to express our concern.

Ive had fertility treatment this month that hasn't gone well and in the last thread, just after I had seen one of these posts on her stories, I was really angry and called her a nasty person. I actually feel really bad for that comment and regret posting it and I've emailed Tattle a few times asking for it to be removed. I don't think Terrie is a nasty person, I find some of behaviour questionable at times and I found the whole pregnancy announcement in bad taste given her BA status.

Anyway I just wanted to post that it's a bit of a learning for me and I probably need to take a step back from social media when I'm going through a tough time. My upset is not Terrie's fault and I need to manage it myself. Good wishes to all those on a fertility journey, hopefully our day will come and the same wishes to Terrie who I hope has a happy and healthy pregnancy.
We all say things at the heat of the moment. I definately said things out of rage and upset. It's our hormones and the daily upset in what we face on a daily basis when it comes to infertility, the treatments and medications we take. Take time for yourself. Social media can be deceiving, disheartening and mentally exhausting. Look after yourself and I wish you best on your future. And I will tell you this we will all become loving moms and I cannot wait. As my fella says our time will come it just may take a little bit longer but our babies will be extra special cause they know their parents didnt stop at anything to be able to have them in our lives. ❤

• Heart
Well if they had picked a proper, decent BA like Sinead Hingston or someone on those lines, I'd have said they were doing it for the right reasons to raise awareness and to really open up the convo but seeing as they picked this dose they obvs just another money hungry business!

Yes 100% , they get more than enough from their patients. I had an interesting conversation with a staff member in my clinic recently while we were discussing the Terrie fiasco. Girls in their early 20s coming in their droves getting their fertility bloods done. Many of them extremely anxious about it all. And lots nowhere near ready to start planning their families. Checking your fertility is now the "in" thing as is enquiries into egg freezing . While I think fertility is something to be mindful of but not to be worrying about when you're not at that stage of your life. These collaborations with influencer BA are not correct imo as its just causing anxiety in alot of people who may never need fertility treatment anyway while lining the clinic's pockets. I'm all for someone/influencer/celebrity sharing their fertility story but not needless collaborations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes 100% , they get more than enough from their patients. I had an interesting conversation with a staff member in my clinic recently while we were discussing the Terrie fiasco. Girls in their early 20s coming in their droves getting their fertility bloods done. Many of them extremely anxious about it all. And lots nowhere near ready to start planning their families. Checking your fertility is now the "in" thing as is enquiries into egg freezing . While I think fertility is something to be mindful of maybe but not to be worrying about when you're not at that stage of your life. These collaborations with influencer BA are not correct imo in some aspects as its just causing anxiety in alot of people who may never need fertility treatment anyway while lining the clinic's pockets. I'm all for someone/influencer/celebrity sharing their fertility story but not needless collaborations.

Thats a really good point, if there is a psychological link involved with trying to conveive then having influencers promote egg checks and certility checks (esp when its out of the blue like terror) then its adding one more things that girls in their 20s need to be worrying about...

Not that greedy terrie gives a tit...she is the biggest manipulator, a con artist who earns a living from exploiting the vulnerabilities of young women (the oz nurses, the fertility collab, the unnecessary dental work, all the covid rule breaking...need i go on)

I hate to thing of al the young girls ou there who are reeled in by her.

Maybe repromed are staying quiet as legally they could be in trouble talking about Terrie pregnancy? At the end of the day, the BA role was a job/contract. In any other employment position, can you imagine the company or evspondeen yourself speaking about your pregnancy. It's a private medical matter (irony is not lost on me here)

I'd just imagine they are in a tricky situation legally to bring up her pregnancy unless fully agreed between both parties. They would need to be very careful with words

Lovely news by Pippa, Sile and Leanne Moore recently. I also got the feeling from Leanne announcement she struggled too.

Reactions: 7
Maybe repromed are staying quiet as legally they could be in trouble talking about Terrie pregnancy? At the end of the day, the BA role was a job/contract. In any other employment position, can you imagine the company or evspondeen yourself speaking about your pregnancy. It's a private medical matter (irony is not lost on me here)

I'd just imagine they are in a tricky situation legally to bring up her pregnancy unless fully agreed between both parties. They would need to be very careful with words

Lovely news by Pippa, Sile and Leanne Moore recently. I also got the feeling from Leanne announcement she struggled too.
Yes Leanne mentioned a few years ago - I cannot remember where, but she definitely spoke about miscarriage in fact I think she had 2. They’re married 2 years next month I think. Between Sile, Pippa & Leanne, all who struggled and had losses, it only solidifies even more the disgusting act by Terrie. And what’s awful now is everyone loves to coo over a pregnant lady and a new born, yes it absolutely hurts people trying, people suffering, I know I won’t/can’t be pregnant again but outside of all that nobody begrudges a pregnancy really. But Terrie will have #### from baby socks to the travel system, she will play the ‘ I’m just winging it David is nesting’ gas witch card 🙄 & it won’t cost her a penny. I can’t see Pippa, sile or Leanne pimping out their precious pregnancy or baby

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.