Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe repromed are staying quiet as legally they could be in trouble talking about Terrie pregnancy? At the end of the day, the BA role was a job/contract. In any other employment position, can you imagine the company or evspondeen yourself speaking about your pregnancy. It's a private medical matter (irony is not lost on me here)

I'd just imagine they are in a tricky situation legally to bring up her pregnancy unless fully agreed between both parties. They would need to be very careful with words

Lovely news by Pippa, Sile and Leanne Moore recently. I also got the feeling from Leanne announcement she struggled too.
That’s a really good point. I never even thought about that. They must be raging though with all this backlash. I wonder will they just quietly take down that one video and try to get away without mentioning it. It’s not like she had done lots of stuff for them. I think it’s time they just cut their losses now. I know Terrie has no morals, but surely she wouldn’t even have the neck to plough on with this fiasco

Reactions: 5
Just a thought.... Terrie never engaged in conversations about starting a family, she often said it’s an inappropriate question and you never know why people aren’t having children or what’s going on in the background. She also said SHE never had fertility problems. Wonder if possible TTC issues came from David’s side and he doesn’t want it discussed or talked about. I dunno... just popped into my head but maybe I’m feeling too compassionate today 😂

Reactions: 8
I have a friend who has been single her whole life and engagement , baby , house owner announcements trigger her and she hates herself for feeling that . I feel like I would have to tone down my happiness if I were to announce these, which is weird but I get that people can’t help it in certain situations. But if I had fertility issues and a friend was pregnant and tip toeing around me it would nearly make me feel more angry . There is just no right or wrong I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just a thought.... Terrie never engaged in conversations about starting a family, she often said it’s an inappropriate question and you never know why people aren’t having children or what’s going on in the background. She also said SHE never had fertility problems. Wonder if possible TTC issues came from David’s side and he doesn’t want it discussed or talked about. I dunno... just popped into my head but maybe I’m feeling too compassionate today 😂
Considering she said she didn't know the number of eggs decrease as a woman gets older, I highly doubt they had any complications. Perhaps I'm wrong, and I'll apologise if I am, but surely if you had complications, or if you had even attended a fertility clinic when you decided you wanted to plan a family, that'd be one of the first pieces of information you'd find out?

Reactions: 6
Considering she said she didn't know the number of eggs decrease as a woman gets older, I highly doubt they had any complications. Perhaps I'm wrong, and I'll apologise if I am, but surely if you had complications, or if you had even attended a fertility clinic when you decided you wanted to plan a family, that'd be one of the first pieces of information you'd find out?
Even leaving aside the fertility aspect as a nurse she would need to study biology. That's secondary school level stuff that women are born with all the eggs that they are ever going to have🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder does she play up the dumb aspect with the whole doe eyed wide eyed innocent act to seem relatable 🤔

Reactions: 12
If you're married though, or in any serious relationship, and want children - fertility issues are the couples aren't they? Its not really an individual thing.

Reactions: 7
Even leaving aside the fertility aspect as a nurse she would need to study biology. That's secondary school level stuff that women are born with all the eggs that they are ever going to have🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder does she play up the dumb aspect with the whole doe eyed wide eyed innocent act to seem relatable 🤔
definitely think she plays up to the aloof girl personality. She’s far wiser than she lets on.

If you're married though, or in any serious relationship, and want children - fertility issues are the couples aren't they? Its not really an individual thing.
Oh I would absolutely look at it like this! But it just occurred to me this morning that maybe she is playing on semantics so she’s never lying, per se. If that makes sense? I think it’s one of those things that just because you and I would consider it a couples issue, not everyone would discuss it as the same.

Reactions: 2

Absolutely she is. There’s no way she’d have got this far in life if she was as pure and innocent as she wants everybody to think she is. Especially in the industry she’s in. She’s getting a bit too old for it now though. It’s time to grow up and take a bit of responsibility for yourself and your actions. All these stupid passive aggressive quotes she puts up. Get over yourself. You’re not a teenager anymore.

Reactions: 13
I think in general it was a poor decision of the clinic to take on an influencer BA. They really don’t seem to need the publicity and it almost immediately makes light of such a heavily emotive topic. It’s not a fake tan or pair of eyelashes. While I do agree that there most definitely could have been a better choice of BA if they were determined to go down this route (as suggested by a few other posters), I’d like to think that those people would probably shy away from monetising their own previous struggles because as much as this clinic tries to dress it up as ‘a women’s health dialogue’, it’s just an advertisement to drum up business. And sadly the requirement for their services is an unfortunate fact of life, a struggle experienced by so many men and women on a daily basis. It’s just all so insensitive. A huge flop on their part and they would really claw back some brevity, if they sensitively addressed it.

Reactions: 7
I think in general it was a poor decision of the clinic to take on an influencer BA. They really don’t seem to need the publicity and it almost immediately makes light of such a heavily emotive topic. It’s not a fake tan or pair of eyelashes. While I do agree that there most definitely could have been a better choice of BA if they were determined to go down this route (as suggested by a few other posters), I’d like to think that those people would probably shy away from monetising their own previous struggles because as much as this clinic tries to dress it up as ‘a women’s health dialogue’, it’s just an advertisement to drum up business. And sadly the requirement for their services is an unfortunate fact of life, a struggle experienced by so many men and women on a daily basis. It’s just all so insensitive. A huge flop on their part and they would really claw back some brevity, if they sensitively addressed it.
I think that ship has sailed. Surely if they were going to do or say anything, it would have happened by now. Both parties being so silent for so long just makes a bad situation even worse.

I’m part of an ivf support bf group and every single post starts with ***trigger warning***. I swear people are triggered by every blooming thing these days. We have as a society become far too pc and easily offended.

I think if my time comes and I have a pregnancy announcement that I’ll be conscious of people I know who are struggling because I know how my heart has sank a little seeing others announcements. But it was the same when I saw friends getting engaged to their fellas after 2 years when I was with mine going on 10 years and no sign of a ring (that envious feeling that reminds you what you want but don’t have that everyone else seems to be getting before you). I’m not so bad yet that I can’t be happy for others or it’s become more than a fleeting few moments of envy/ wishing it was me/ a reminder of my own fertility struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m part of an ivf support bf group and every single post starts with ***trigger warning***. I swear people are triggered by every blooming thing these days. We have as a society become far too pc and easily offended.

I think if my time comes and I have a pregnancy announcement that I’ll be conscious of people I know who are struggling because I know how my heart has sank a little seeing others announcements. But it was the same when I saw friends getting engaged to their fellas after 2 years when I was with mine going on 10 years and no sign of a ring (that envious feeling that reminds you what you want but don’t have that everyone else seems to be getting before you). I’m not so bad yet that I can’t be happy for others or it’s become more than a fleeting few moments of envy/ wishing it was me/ a reminder of my own fertility struggles.
I do agree with you re the trigger warning thing. I know the older generation grew up with more of a “get on with it” attitude which isn’t always right either ... but I often think our generation is told it’s ok to be eternally upset over everything and it’s ok to have crippling anxiety etc ... I swear having anxiety is now fashionable.
(I’m not referring to miscarriages just general life problems)

I'm coming at this from a slightly different angle, didn't meet my fiance till I was 39 so I kinda had thought the whole marriage and kids thing had passed me by. I'll admit I did feel envious about pregnancy announcements etc, its just human nature to feel a pang of loss for something you dont know if you'll ever have.

I was very very fortunate that I got pregnant first try, and had my little boy the day before my 41st birthday. But then on the flip side, my friend had suffered 3 miscarriages in a row and I remember how guilty I felt telling her I was pregnant, which is irrational of course, but again its just human nature you dont want to hurt or upset your friends.

Anyway, regardless, Terrie is still a bell end 😅

• Heart
I hope the people asking her about vaccine weren’t going to base their decision on what terries doing. Dear lord you’d worry for the next generation.

Reactions: 10
I hope the people asking her about vaccine weren’t going to base their decision on what terries doing. Dear lord you’d worry for the next generation.

Stop, its like these morons on Facebook who post "hey huns, me lil prince is after chopping his arm off with a meat cleaver. Should I take him to Crumlin now or wait for me Bohoo.com order to be delivered? Ps is the children's allowance going in this week xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I doubt it’s a gift. That hotel is owned by Aoibhinn Garrihys husband and I really don’t think Aoibhinn would see herself in the same bracket as Terri.
Does he own it? Thought he was just the General Manager

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the vaccine questions were to find out how far along she is 🤣 did she not get the vaccine after showing up for work for a part time shift?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.