Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
To the woman crying in supervalue because Terri revealed she’s having a girl - I think you need to step away from the phone and take a social media detox, if Terri was having 10 piglets it has zero impact on your life and your loved ones like seriously how caught up in these people and vested in their lives can they be. It’s like a modern day cult or mlm scheme

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi,
Remember a few weeks back I told you me & quite a large bunch of girls from work sent emails to repromed about this nonsense ? Well all of us have been blocked by Terrie on insta, can’t for the life of me figure out how as we emailed not DM. No reply from clinic but all blocked from Terrie. Weird & very disappointing

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I was really upset by Terrie's behaviour in the wake of her pregnancy announcement, particularly given her role as Repromed BA and I found myself getting more upset and angry when she was sharing messages on her stories about living her best life, feck the begrudgers quotes which I felt were a dig at those of us who were upset and contacting Repromed to express our concern.

Ive had fertility treatment this month that hasn't gone well and in the last thread, just after I had seen one of these posts on her stories, I was really angry and called her a nasty person. I actually feel really bad for that comment and regret posting it and I've emailed Tattle a few times asking for it to be removed. I don't think Terrie is a nasty person, I find some of behaviour questionable at times and I found the whole pregnancy announcement in bad taste given her BA status.

Anyway I just wanted to post that it's a bit of a learning for me and I probably need to take a step back from social media when I'm going through a tough time. My upset is not Terrie's fault and I need to manage it myself. Good wishes to all those on a fertility journey, hopefully our day will come and the same wishes to Terrie who I hope has a happy and healthy pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

dotiedot

Chatty Member
RECAP:
Terrie announced she was Repromed brand ambassador on April 1st, much to everyone's shock because she has NEVER opened up ANY conversation around fertility or pregnancy before, in fact for years she has done the complete opposite and shot down anyone who ever asked her about her plans to have children, and shut off the convo!
On 13th May, Terrie announced she was expecting "Mommy & Daddy's New Travel Buddy", without one ounce of sympathy, empathy or emotion for people who are struggling with fertility!
She has also omg eeekkk started "producing" dog bandanas which she likes to call dog bananas and they look IDENTICAL to ones for sale on Ali Express...
She's still doing college work coz she's eeekkk omg SO dedicated to nursing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys… she said that list was from her friend… then the friend was tagged and turned out to be the owner of 23 the agency, who are terries agent… that was a begging wish list just shared differently. Be under no illusions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Madscone

VIP Member
"Did a lovely video for first time mums"....Oh go fuck yourself Terrie you absolute gowl!!! She's disgusting! Her carry on this past month has really shown the type of person is! She's a scumbag!

Reactions: 36

Olive85

I don't follow Terrie and never post on this page but I saw the reveal on my for you page and i had to vent 🙈 my god talk about an over reaction!! I'm probably in the minority here but I don't understand gender reveal parties. No one cares what gender you are having other than you and your partner and even at that you shouldn't care so much. Once you have a healthy baby why does it matter. Her reaction was a joke, would she have reacted the same way for a boy?? What's the point in the big gender reveal other than for likes on instagram. I found out the gender of my baby recently and if someone asks me do I know I tell them. Simple!! I feel sorry for the poor baby for what she's going to have to put up with as a child of instagram

• Heart

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
On my first pregnancy I couldn't wait to have a bump and wear maternity clothes. I was so excited and photos taken of every outfit and side photos of the bump from the start. You know what I am glad we did that as we didn't get to take our beautiful lady home. She passed away 23 hours after she was born. All those photos are in a album with the only photos we have of our beautiful girls short time with us. On subsequent pregnancies I was to nervous to enjoy all that.
On the bump and maternity clothes give her a break. It's her first pregnancy and the excitement is high. I agree she is as shady AF but some of the comments are a bit ott.

• Heart
  • Sad

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s 16 weeks now. So she was 10-11 weeks early may when fronting the fertility campaign. We know from her scan shown on announcement that she was scanned in April. She was almost 3 months pregnant naturally & fronted a fertility clinic campaign. Sickened. If she was 4-5 weeks you could almost say she may not have known. We know for sure now that she did, she was far enough gone she could have told them OR if filmed in advance & she didn’t know (major benefit of doubt) she had time to tell them before campaign went live

Reactions: 35

Babyboo75

I dont think anyone gives two hoots about her being pregnant as a singular event...its the sequence of events surrounding it
Shuts down any qs about starting a family
Takes BA role with repromed
Cashes in on a topic she knows nothing about and doesnt back up what she preaches
States she has friends who struggle with fertility
Never once brings her own experience or personal situation into the conversation of a campaign to ‘open up a conversation’
Does half arsed collab
Announces pregnancy
Doesnt acknowledge Repromed situation
Ad, ad, ad, ad, ad, jake, ad, ad, study, ad, ad
Pregnancy PR and more to come

She is so fake its sickening

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s the “you’re a piece of work” for me.

No actually Terrie, you’re the one who is a piece of work what you’ve done with the BA role from Repromed when you were pregnant. Don’t think anyone is going to forget that as much as you’ve tried to sweep it under the carpet along with your competition fixing, dodgy nurse recruitment, making out like you had cancer for attention when it was nowhere near it, and all the other scandals you’ve been involved in.
I half wondered how her sisters in law didn’t fall out with her over trying to make out she had cancer when their poor Mam was actually dying from cancer. Maybe they had time to reflect on just how appalling that was and that’s why they want nothing to do with her

• Wow

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s going to milk this pregnancy 🙄
Did the #pregnancystyle give that away? I look more pregnant after eating a slice of bread than she does! Pregnancy style my hole. Even referring to herself as “Mam” with the dog and David buying a lawnmower! That’s not such a “Dad” thing to do. It’s what people who have grass do when it gets too fucking long and I wouldn’t be bothered buying such a big one since they have a bare patch out their back! She’s an absolute dose, a disgrace to her profession and selfish to boot. She’s well matched with the rest of the Fitzes!

• Haha
Christ above.
So Terri if you're reading, shall I spell it out for you? you are a brand ambassador for a fertility clinic, where women are at the lowest ebb in their lives and at their most vulnerable. So you basically asked for them to follow you but then you announce your pregnancy shortly after you conceived naturally, then non stop pregnancy related content and now a complete tack fest of a gender reveal. You're either incredibly stupid and or heartless or both.

• Heart

Sarahh123

The shock on her face is like she just found out she is pregnant after spending a life savings with a fertility clinic and had prayed for a baby her entire life. Oh wait didn’t she recently front a fertility clinic and conceive naturally because I remember her excitement that Davies pencil works. The reaction is worse than what you’d see at the oscars. Oh it’s a girl, I’m sure she never imagined that could be a possibility what a surprise. She over plays it to the camera by about a million percent. Notions.

Reactions: 34

not_influenced

VIP Member
So early making her pregnancy announcement it is frightening! She must have been 7-8 weeks when she told, as she only had her 12 wk scan with me! Give or take delays due to cyber attack shes 14 weeks max!

There was a lady in Corridor who was a howl, saying to anyone who would listen "for all her fucking swipe ups you'd think she'd go private" 😂😂😂 (obviously no judgement on anyone who goes public or private)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Petition to leave gender reveal parties over in America!!! They are a the biggest waste of a day! An excuse to get more presents! She'll have a massive baby shower as well no doubt!

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks excel baby list (begging) is OK, ignoring Repromed scandal but it ain't going away

• Heart

Sarahh123

I could go on an absolute vent when it comes to faking smiling/perfect life living Terrie. She reminds me of the joker from Batman with that painted on smile 24/7. Even when she was caught rigging competitions and faced a backlash over conning so many in her profession out of money of going to Australia for the glam life and loads of jobs (which never materialized) she continued to fake smile/smirk her way through it with even more lies. And don’t even ask me about that awful repromed ireland collab where she blatantly took money to start a conversation around fertility issues (which she had none) and asked at the end of the video for feedback yet then started blocking everyone that commented it on the video. And liking that awful comment about Davids pencil working. Wow really. And asking girls with fertility issues to visit her Instagram page to watch the glamorization of her natural pregnancy was a real f you to those with fertility issues. Girl has her head in the clouds. And Repromed Ireland deleting comments from followers on their insta page. It tells you everything about both the brand and her. She even said she didn’t know fertility decreases as you get older. The fact she is a qualified nurse and doesn’t know this is worrying. Nothing surprises me with this girl. Honesty and respect are traits she clearly struggles with.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Just watched the ‘reveal’. Mortified. Such a dramatised over reaction. I never really gave much thought to gender reveal parties as I’ve never been to one but watching that was an eye opener as to the ball of shite they are!! I get them being a bit of fun for older siblings maybe? But terrors reaction was ridiculous…her reaction would have been the same if it was a boy? No? Maybe I’m just a cynical oul wan who needs to get with it but it’s all very contrived and for show…

Reactions: 31