Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be sickening
And whats worse it will be so misleading…she will be obbbbsessssed with all her sponsored baby gear, convincing vulnerable young mothers who are scraping by on maternity benefit to purchased so much unnecessary gear
It will be the nipple cream, the brands of baby wash, shampoi, the bottles and steriliser, the pram, the carseat, the maternity massages, the most expensice baby carrier, she wont oay for an item of clothing…its just so sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And whats worse it will be so misleading…she will be obbbbsessssed with all her sponsored baby gear, convincing vulnerable young mothers who are scraping by on maternity benefit to purchased so much unnecessary gear
It will be the nipple cream, the brands of baby wash, shampoi, the bottles and steriliser, the pram, the carseat, the maternity massages, the most expensice baby carrier, she wont oay for an item of clothing…its just so sickening
Yep its like the extortionately priced pregnacre tablets she gets for nothing

Reactions: 2
No one is saying she can’t be excited but she’s so false about everything. I am also excited about my pregnancy and have taken photos for myself and husband when the bump appeared. No one is saying she has to keep her pregnancy quiet however i think it’s as daft as duck to be in maternity clothes at this point. Extremely wasteful and looks very silly
Yes 100%!!!

Reactions: 1
There is a #bumpstyle🤰🏻 highlight on her page there for anyone who hasn’t a bump yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the size 6 pregnant women will be delighted with the style inspo. Spoiler alert, you may have to go up to a size 8...... What a plot twist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t ya think Nikki would pass on all the free baby stuff she got?? 😂 most of it probably not used or only used once!!

Reactions: 2
Nikki wouldn’t give anything to anyone. She tried to sell her maternity clothes last year the tight cow.
Oh I remember that now!! Didn’t she also try to sell bundles of Pippas clothes and people said she should just give them away and she got thick over it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I remember that now!! Didn’t she also try to sell bundles of Pippas clothes and people said she should just give them away and she got thick over it 😂😂
Ya she sat on her exercise ball roaring and lecturing everyone. She slated low income people who live in ‘corpo’ houses smoking fags and being jealous of her life 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nobody is saying she can't be excited but Terrie's carry on is not normal.
Surely she has a private Instagram account where she can share pics for their own memories but what she is doing on her business account is for the purposes of making money and getting freebies.
Her #bumpstyle is totally unnecessary as has been mentioned she doesn't really have a bump yet and so is pretty much wearing normal outfits.
How did pregnant women manage to dress themselves before Terror got pregnant?
Her post about #soannoying as in telling pregnant women "oh you think you're tired now just wait" is not to scare women it's actually the truth.
What is #soannoying is some that's only afew months pregnant thinking they are the authority on being pregnant and non stop going on about it😏.
On my first pregnancy, I was so excited at the start and talked alittle about it but eventually copped myself on and knew alot of my friends although excited for me didn't need to hear about it 24/7.
Terror (honestly I'm typing her proper name but this comes up instead😂) needs to reign it in buy won't because her purpose for over sharing is not because she thinks of all her followers as friends and wants to take them on her "journey" but because she wants them to "buy" into her journey.
Of all the Instahuns she's the one I can't bear the most, so fake and so disingenuous 🙈

Reactions: 23
Didn’t Nikki give a heap of Sonny’s clothes to MRS Makeup there not long ago, I’m sure Michelle posted it. The day she was out in her house. I thought it was weird given Terrie had just announced she was pregnant - would she not have held on to them for Terror and Daveh in case they have a boy

Reactions: 1
There's no shaming the size of her bump but her review of maternity clothes before she actually has a sizeable bump is like reviewing a car before you've even had a test drive. I have those river island jeans that she was calling the most comfortable pair of Jeans and she'd highly recommend. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and they are far from comfy with a huge bump when ur trying to bend over and tie your shoes laces. They are very bulky around the pocket and button area. Just enjoy the pregnancy, you don't need to be jumping along to the next milestone just for content. She'll be one of those people saying the baby was talking at 5 months when they start making a few babble sounds or saying their teething at 10 weeks when they have a hard night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no. People have had enough of my selfish, money grabbing bullshit. What can I do to prove to them that I'm actually sound and a mad bastard? Phew, Sabrina Hill just set us all straight and saved the day.
An endorsement from her is like an endorsement from Donald Trump 😂 sure didn’t Sabrina leave Terrie’s wedding early but ya great pals alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An endorsement from her is like an endorsement from Donald Trump 😂 sure didn’t Sabrina leave Terrie’s wedding early but ya great pals alright 😂
It's lucky Terrie thought to share it as well or we'd never have known. Talk about a narcissist. She'll be posting her old school reports next to show us all how amazing she is.
I'd say she was raging she couldn't post more from the hospital when she went back. She would have had quotes from the patients saying how amazing a nurse she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.