Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending your hard earned cash and seeing these two howyas rocking up for their freebie, makes me so mad!

Reactions: 16
David calling her a ‘hot momma’ when she’s barely half way pregnant. Give me patience 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she honestly taking the piss with the discover Ireland bullshit. The whole industry in tatters most normal Irish people can’t afford one night because of rates and this yoke is being paid by hotels and discover Ireland to go promote getting away!!!!!
Couldn't of said it better. The industry literally in tatters and they get freebies. Its actually unfathomable

Reactions: 10
Jesus, she’s annoying at the best of times but those stories are on another level. She’s trying to create excitement where there just isn’t any. They are on a boat in a lake in Leitrim. You’d swear they were ripping it up in Vegas. And could she go 5 mins without mentioning the pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not defending Terri because she’s a massive dose but if she doesn’t have a bump yet at this stage it is perfectly normal! Especially on her first baby!!
I think people (like me) are lolling at the fact she is sticking her tummy out and wearing maternity clothes.
some people don’t get a bump until they are 26 weeks which is also normal
Agree no bump here till hitting 30wks which is normal in 1st pregnancy . Raving about Nike maternity leggings when she isnt even big enough to wear them is ridiculous. She is a pure dope

Reactions: 9
Agree no bump here till hitting 30wks which is normal in 1st pregnancy . Raving about Nike maternity leggings when she isnt even big enough to wear them is ridiculous. She is a pure dope
Ah but she said they give sooooo much support to her “belly area” and plenty of room for bump to grow 🙄 sure it’s a miraculous pregnancy baby kicks on demand already as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooo annoying seeing her get these freebies. I stayed at Lough Rynn a few years ago and was quite disappointed with the room. Granted, I probably got it on one of the deals going but I thought it would be nicer. It was a world away from what Terrie got!

As a customer who paid, it rankles to see these chancers rock up and get the best room for nothing, complete with gifts! 😡

Reactions: 13
Sooo annoying seeing her get these freebies. I stayed at Lough Rynn a few years ago and was quite disappointed with the room. Granted, I probably got it on one of the deals going but I thought it would be nicer. It was a world away from what Terrie got!

As a customer who paid, it rankles to see these chancers rock up and get the best room for nothing, complete with gifts! 😡
I wonder what the story is with paying for food and drinks as well. And she mentioned going to the spa. They probably don’t have to put their hand in their pocket the whole time. No wonder she can afford the Nike maternity leggings

Reactions: 7
I wonder what the story is with paying for food and drinks as well. And she mentioned going to the spa. They probably don’t have to put their hand in their pocket the whole time. No wonder she can afford the Nike maternity leggings
Lough rynn doesn’t have a spa I thought.

Reactions: 1
On my first pregnancy I couldn't wait to have a bump and wear maternity clothes. I was so excited and photos taken of every outfit and side photos of the bump from the start. You know what I am glad we did that as we didn't get to take our beautiful lady home. She passed away 23 hours after she was born. All those photos are in a album with the only photos we have of our beautiful girls short time with us. On subsequent pregnancies I was to nervous to enjoy all that.
On the bump and maternity clothes give her a break. It's her first pregnancy and the excitement is high. I agree she is as shady AF but some of the comments are a bit ott.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
On my first pregnancy I couldn't wait to have a bump and wear maternity clothes. I was so excited and photos taken of every outfit and side photos of the bump from the start. You know what I am glad we did that as we didn't get to take our beautiful lady home. She passed away 23 hours after she was born. All those photos are in a album with the only photos we have of our beautiful girls short time with us. On subsequent pregnancies I was to nervous to enjoy all that.
On the bump and maternity clothes give her a break. It's her first pregnancy and the excitement is high. I agree she is as shady AF but some of the comments are a bit ott.
I am so sorry for your loss I cant imagine the pain you have felt and of course still feeling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah i dont really care at all about the maternity wear/ bump showing or whatever else, its so exciting to be at that stage and theres no denying that baby will be very loved and cared for…its just the non stop ads and fakeness of it all 😬😬😬 when Terrie comes in telling us about her heamorroids, horrific heartburn, love handles, pregnancy acne, pelvic girdle pain and the rest then maybe her pregnancy will be have some interest or relatability but right now shes just being classic fake Terrie and thats whats so annoying….

Reactions: 12
Don’t thoml
Don’t think she even pays for the Nike leggings 🙄

I'm attending the Rotunda with Terri at what seems to be similar appointment days/times. I'm also in the hospital 2-3 times a week due to underlining health issues. Terri and I would be similar size and frame, if you stood us side by side- she maybe smaller than me or i maybe smaller that her but we're in or around the same.

She has no bump- on any of the occasions I've seen her. She wore one of those body suits from Zara to appointment. Like myself, she has zero bump and i can confirm she is 100% pushing out her stomach! The maternity clothes thing- i personally just don't get & unless i need them I'll buy maternity clothes when the time comes.

I mentioned in an earlier post, she does this thing at appointments that i find incredibly irritating where if there's a bit of a delay or you can hear a bit of drama going on with another patient- she'll go and speak with the nurses- I've seen her do it twice. Sit down and STFU like everyone else! It's non of your bleeping business Terri and you're attending as a patient!!

The insensitivity and nieviety of posting so early is Pregnancy is just a reflection of her immaturity.

Reactions: 25
I'm attending the Rotunda with Terri at what seems to be similar appointment days/times. I'm also in the hospital 2-3 times a week due to underlining health issues. Terri and I would be similar size and frame, if you stood us side by side- she maybe smaller than me or i maybe smaller that her but we're in or around the same.

She has no bump- on any of the occasions I've seen her. She wore one of those body suits from Zara to appointment. Like myself, she has zero bump and i can confirm she is 100% pushing out her stomach! The maternity clothes thing- i personally just don't get & unless i need them I'll buy maternity clothes when the time comes.

I mentioned in an earlier post, she does this thing at appointments that i find incredibly irritating where if there's a bit of a delay or you can hear a bit of drama going on with another patient- she'll go and speak with the nurses- I've seen her do it twice. Sit down and STFU like everyone else! It's non of your bleeping business Terri and you're attending as a patient!!

The insensitivity and nieviety of posting so early is Pregnancy is just a reflection of her immaturity.
Oh she is an absolute tit! I'd say the midwives wanna give her a slap!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.