Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's lucky Terrie thought to share it as well or we'd never have known. Talk about a narcissist. She'll be posting her old school reports next to show us all how amazing she is.
Terrie is doing great at school. Any day now she will be able to speak like an adult with eeeeeeek & eeeeeeeeep being used. We also have hope that she will finally read god without adding a t at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terrie is doing great at school. Any day now she will be able to speak like an adult with eeeeeeek & eeeeeeeeep being used. We also have hope that she will finally read god without adding a t at the end.
She's still only in primary school but doesn't she look so well modelling her secondary school uniform. Swipe up for a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just think all the pregnancy talk is boring. I don’t follow terrie but if I did it would be enough to stop. Like grow up, women are pregnant all over the world.
Be excited of course, it’s wonderful for her and her family but outside of that stop. Her parading her “bump” is nothing more than a beg for work and advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Decent women have a conscience and morals and don't sell their soul for freebies. Decent women don't take advantage of vulnerable people to line their own pockets.
OOOO you can actually feel the hate she has for this page in that post 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's too busy being happy to hate 😂😂😂. Does she go looking for these stupid quotes once she's had a look on here? The comments are touching a nerve.
Definitely touching a nerve, it is funny to watch 😂 Glude to this page I'd say. Sure what else has she to do, it's not as if she is "working" 😂

Reactions: 2
Good! She might stop making a tit of herself modelling #bumpstyle🤰🏻 Until she actually has one 🙄 hopefully there is nobody that is watching her that felt the need to spend their hard earned money on maternity wear when there is absolutely no need until necessary

Reactions: 8
It’s just another version of “be kind” implying that anyone who has anything to say other than telling them they are amazing is unhappy and miserable

Reactions: 4
Good! She might stop making a tit of herself modelling #bumpstyle🤰🏻 Until she actually has one 🙄 hopefully there is nobody that is watching her that felt the need to spend their hard earned money on maternity wear when there is absolutely no need until necessary
I put my hands up 🙌 I went on the nike website looking for the leggings… the I caught a hold of myself realised I almost fell into the trap and put the laptop down! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully she’ll realise that she’s not a selfish teenager anymore. There’s more to life than her happiness at all costs. She’ll get some land when the baby arrives and it’s not all about her anymore

Reactions: 5
How man date nights do these insta huns need, it’s flippin Monday and they had a free holiday all weekend! They must be sick of the sight of eachother!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God forgive me but are the dizzy spells a nod to the comments here?
Fact she’s being relatable now before tomorrow’s next #bumpstyle haul from penny’s “parenthood pieces” have you ever even heard the like 🙄 it’s not even maternity wear anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is the gender reveal? There will be no dizzy spells that day. She’ll have to shove a cushion up her top or she’ll put her back out creating a bump.
Didn’t she mention some recording coming up soon, maybe it’s something for Repromed and she’s looking for sympathy instead of a backlash. And what’s all this fuss with books all of a sudden?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When is the gender reveal? There will be no dizzy spells that day. She’ll have to shove a cushion up her top or she’ll put her back out creating a bump.
Didn’t she mention some recording coming up soon, maybe it’s something for Repromed and she’s looking for sympathy instead of a backlash. And what’s all this fuss with books all of a sudden?
I messaged and asked about her working with repromed. Seen but no response.

Reactions: 1
I messaged and asked about her working with repromed. Seen but no response.
If anyone has the brass neck to continue with it, it’s Terrie. There must be some money in it. It could be her arrogance though. Even if she does cut ties, she’ll probably make out that she was forced to step away by all the trolls. She’ll be the victim.

Reactions: 5
I think its safe to say her and Repromed have quietly parted ways….
Shes probably filming for some sosue product or vavavoom….yawn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.