Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its safe to say her and Repromed have quietly parted ways….
Shes probably filming for some sosue product or vavavoom….yawn
I wouldn’t write her off yet. She would want the money. And they’re probably afraid of their lives to approach it cause they could get themselves in trouble. Surely at this stage even her family and friends have told her to tone things down a bit. She’s making a complete fool of herself. Imagine how sick they are of the whole thing and she’s only half way through.

Reactions: 5
Fact she’s being relatable now before tomorrow’s next #bumpstyle haul from penny’s “parenthood pieces” have you ever even heard the like 🙄 it’s not even maternity wear anymore
I was nearly ashamed to ask but i thought 'parenthood pieces' was a thing i should know 😂😂 I've heard it all

How man date nights do these insta huns need, it’s flippin Monday and they had a free holiday all weekend! They must be sick of the sight of eachother!
Thought the same but sure it costs thlem nothing. Saying that id be like i need space now thanks very much 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm attending the Rotunda with Terri at what seems to be similar appointment days/times. I'm also in the hospital 2-3 times a week due to underlining health issues. Terri and I would be similar size and frame, if you stood us side by side- she maybe smaller than me or i maybe smaller that her but we're in or around the same.

She has no bump- on any of the occasions I've seen her. She wore one of those body suits from Zara to appointment. Like myself, she has zero bump and i can confirm she is 100% pushing out her stomach! The maternity clothes thing- i personally just don't get & unless i need them I'll buy maternity clothes when the time comes.

I mentioned in an earlier post, she does this thing at appointments that i find incredibly irritating where if there's a bit of a delay or you can hear a bit of drama going on with another patient- she'll go and speak with the nurses- I've seen her do it twice. Sit down and STFU like everyone else! It's non of your bleeping business Terri and you're attending as a patient!!

The insensitivity and nieviety of posting so early is Pregnancy is just a reflection of her immaturity.
She sounds like a bit of a ghoul to be fair 🤬

Reactions: 3
When will the instahuns get it. People not having a.positive opinion on you does not automatically mean they are jealous, want to dim your shine or are trying to tear you down 🤷🏻‍♀️

Terrie is absolutely terrible for the passive aggressive posts and breadcrumbing when she has been less than honest on the past.

I can hand on heart say I would not trade places with her for all the freebies in the world. I just don't get the need for constant approval and praise for doing the most basic of human tasks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
When will the instahuns get it. People not having a.positive opinion on you does not automatically mean they are jealous, want to dim your shine or are trying to tear you down 🤷🏻‍♀️

Terrie is absolutely terrible for the passive aggressive posts and breadcrumbing when she has been less than honest on the past.

I can hand on heart say I would not trade places with her for all the freebies in the world. I just don't get the need for constant approval and praise for doing the most basic of human tasks 🤦🏻‍♀️
She seems like she never moved past her early 20s when she probably coasted by on her looks and that selfish attitude was more normal. I think a lot of it is immaturity. Can't see past her own little materialistic world. And everyone that doesn't adore her is just jealous. Nothing will knock that out of her quicker than a baby

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t write her off yet. She would want the money. And they’re probably afraid of their lives to approach it cause they could get themselves in trouble. Surely at this stage even her family and friends have told her to tone things down a bit. She’s making a complete fool of herself. Imagine how sick they are of the whole thing and she’s only half way through.
This!!! I NEVER understand how their families or friends don’t tell them to cop on!!! I’m a nice way….my friends would upend me if I carried on like they do!

Reactions: 6
She's deleting comments off her #BumpStyle reel already! I saw a comment there with laughing faces and when I went to click into it it was gone! Full reel of maternity wear, jeans hanging off her, still no bump! Another completely wasteful haul from The Vegetarian Queen Of The Animals And Environment!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe because she is so slim naturally, any sort of curviness/tummy is a bit of a novelty to her? Its probably just part of the excitement of being pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Nobody is disputing that she is bound to be excited. It is a very exciting time. But the pushing of maternity wear on her followers when she had no bump to fill the clothes is completely wasteful and shows how grabby and greedy she is and the constant posts about being pregnant are extremely hurtful to anyone who followed her as a result of her repromed collab

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nobody is disputing that she is bound to be excited. It is a very exciting time. But the pushing of maternity wear on her followers when she had no bump to fill the clothes is completely wasteful and shows how grabby and greedy she is and the constant posts about being pregnant are extremely hurtful to anyone who followed her as a result of her repromed collab
Exactly.. how many times do we have to stress that we are NOT slating the size of her bump or slagging her off that she is pregnant 🙈 she looks utterly foolish to be sticking out her tummy and advertising maternity clothing when she has no hint of a bump yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
and it’s totally ok and normal that she has no bump yet…. She probably won’t show for another 8 weeks!!! Sticking out the tummy looks foolish and the maternity clothes are so wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm the exact same as Terri 19 weeks and not a bump in sight!!! If i bought maternity clothes they would look ridiculous on me!! I'm sticking to what i own and when the time comes if i need to size up or buy maternity i will. I don't feel this incessant need to "wear maternity" because I'm pregnant!

No one is slagging her bump, her size etc. Everyone is making the same point of "miss save the planet" has bought more maternity clothes this past week than Louise Cooney's Covid tracksuit collection!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly…so wasteful and unnecessary and unrealistic..
I, like most people held out until as late as possible to be buying maternity clothes and even then just bought the bare essentials…had my jeans held together with a bobbin til i was about 24 weeks…only purchased a few items for work etc…
Every word that comes out of her mouth is Fake and dishonest…and she will sell that babys soul for a quick buck
FYI terrie, there are a lot of sick sick creeps and degenerates on the internet, having an innocent child splashed all over instagram is opening up a world of unimaginable things with your childs image…a childs innocence, privacy and safety is worth more than a few freebies from Tony Kealys….
Pay for your own tit, keep your kid private

Reactions: 9
She's going to be the exact same as Aoife Walsh, "hi guys so I'm starting to look at buggies has anyone any recommendations". Then queue the places she's recommended and tag them then gets it for free.

I'm currently looking up buggies. And shocking you know what i do Terrie?? I do this thing called googling the brand and reading reviews!! Or go on the many forums I'm on cause shockingly I'm not the first person in the world to have a baby and loads of people have had one before me and guess what there's loads of articles and forums out there on buggies!! Who knew!!!

That yellow dress is tacky as duck.

Those non underwire bras are a joke. One wash and you're fucked Terrie. More waste.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed Terrie about 6 months ago, found her very annoying. Just had a quick look at the reel 🤦🏼‍♀️ seriously she has no bump yet & that's perfectly fine, wait a couple of months & then show the maternity clothes & how they look with a bump. First pregnancy is so exciting, I get that, but she looks like a right muppet in that reel

Reactions: 7
Interesting How the dizzy spells don't rare their head when you need to get the hair Done Terrie you scab

• Haha
If any pregnant girls out there want to look at someone actually relatable and not forcing a bump out, dresses well and has some lovely highlights on baby products.. have a look on thankshunpenneys page!

If any pregnant girls out there want to look at someone actually relatable and not forcing a bump out, dresses well and has some lovely highlights on baby products.. have a look on thankshunpenneys page!
Currently preg and really enjoying her page also Dearbhla who just had her baby, really enjoyed her page I know she was doing paid ads etc but loved her style during her pregnancy and recipes. can’t even look at terries page anymore, wish her and baby all the best but she’s not one bit endearing

Reactions: 4
Stylemybump is another lovely page to follow for any expectant Mams . She shows styles from Shein . Penney’s new look etc . Lovely little page

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.