Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you say such a thing sure isn’t it #bumpstyle 🙄
Bump style… she is flat out wearing that belt to synch her waist in even more. If she had a hint if a bump, the last thing she’d be doing Is putting a belt over it because it would be so uncomfortable.
She wants it both ways. Pretending to be giving inspiration on how to dress the bump , while accentuating the fact there’s no bump (except for that one mystical day she had it in the swimsuit)

Reactions: 6
On my first pregnancy I couldn't wait to have a bump and wear maternity clothes. I was so excited and photos taken of every outfit and side photos of the bump from the start. You know what I am glad we did that as we didn't get to take our beautiful lady home. She passed away 23 hours after she was born. All those photos are in a album with the only photos we have of our beautiful girls short time with us. On subsequent pregnancies I was to nervous to enjoy all that.
On the bump and maternity clothes give her a break. It's her first pregnancy and the excitement is high. I agree she is as shady AF but some of the comments are a bit ott.
Could not agree with this more. I lost my girl 1 hour after she was born. I took some bump pics, but so wish I had taken a million more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could not agree with this more. I lost my girl 1 hour after she was born. I took some bump pics, but so wish I had taken a million more.
Hugs to you, I hear you and understand your pain. The photos we have are so precious to us. I must have taken pics a few times a week from about 20 weeks but I wish I had more and I wish I had more photos of the short time we had with little one but most of all I wish we had her. Time eases but never heals. Hope you got some mementos of your daughter x

• Heart
I don't disagree with bump pictures i just don't think everything needs to be shared sooooooooo publicly so early in pregnancy.

So many people miscarry at different stages in pregnancy and until the child comes and you're sent home from hospital i think you can start screaming from the roof tops! So many still births and complications and although I don't find her posts personally offensive (also pregnant) i think they are insentive!

Reactions: 13
Yes especially after being BA for a infertility clinic. So yes take as many pictures of the bump that is a special thing but tone it down on the insta. (I dont follow her but tattle life keeps me in the loop) I'm sure alot of people unfollowed after that quick turn of events. It could of been handled better but I suppose when people get excited it's in their nature to post stuff without thinking this could be incredibly insensitive. Look again happy for her. But she is money hungry and will do anything for a free buck. She wouldnt know an honest days work if it bit her in the ass.

I don't disagree with bump pictures i just don't think everything needs to be shared sooooooooo publicly so early in pregnancy.

So many people miscarry at different stages in pregnancy and until the child comes and you're sent home from hospital i think you can start screaming from the roof tops! So many still births and complications and although I don't find her posts personally offensive (also pregnant) i think they are insentive!
Generally speaking I think it's ridiculous to suggest somebody keeps quiet or doesn't be as public about their baby during their pregnancy because they're at risk of miscarriage or stillbirth. The taboo and stigma attached is because of comments like yours

Reactions: 24
Generally speaking I think it's ridiculous to suggest somebody keeps quiet or doesn't be as public about their baby during their pregnancy because they're at risk of miscarriage or stillbirth. The taboo and stigma attached is because of comments like yours
Absolutely. I had a stillbirth at almost 42 weeks. I barely took any bump pics and always regretted it. In my 2 subsequent pregnancies I told people very early. One was ivf and a lot of people knew we were doing it anyway. There is no safe zone in pregnancy and it's time people stop putting pressure on ourselves or each other to keep it a secret. If I miscarried at 6 or 8 or 20 weeks I would want the support of those around me. Sure, if you want to be private about potential loss then of course it's valid to keep quiet about pregnancy but that should be every pregnant woman's decision to make.

In saying all of that I think Terry seems like an awful, cold, self absorbed human, but not because she's sharing too early or taking too many bump pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I used to think the exact same way, until my child died. I'm not trying to scare anyone but things can go wrong at any time, even once the baby is born and you are sent home from the hospital. You're saying that a pregnancy should be hidden until the baby is here. Why? Do babies that die not deserve to be celebrated while they are still here? My daughter will never have a birthday party or a wedding but we had a baby shower with close friends and family. Should I have not have one just in case something went wrong? If that's the case then why celebrate anything?

I dont agree with A LOT of what Terrie does, that Repromed thing should have never happened, but somebody should never be shamed for celebrating a pregnancy, no matter what stage they are at.

Reactions: 20
I used to think the exact same way, until my child died. I'm not trying to scare anyone but things can go wrong at any time, even once the baby is born and you are sent home from the hospital. You're saying that a pregnancy should be hidden until the baby is here. Why? Do babies that die not deserve to be celebrated while they are still here? My daughter will never have a birthday party or a wedding but we had a baby shower with close friends and family. Should I have not have one just in case something went wrong? If that's the case then why celebrate anything?

I dont agree with A LOT of what Terrie does, that Repromed thing should have never happened, but somebody should never be shamed for celebrating a pregnancy, no matter what stage they are at.
Very sorry for your loss,
Terrie should absolutely celebrate her pregnancy but maybe tone it down a bit, Pippa since she announced her pregnancy is celebrating it on Instagram but in a more normal way than Terrie is

Reactions: 3
The more she pushes it out the more holidays and gifts she will get just in case anyone forgets she is pregnant. Really can’t stand her falseness. It’s lovely to see people enjoying their pregnancies but everything she does is to make a profit

Reactions: 8
I just had a baby a few months ago. I remember all those things. Feeling the kicks for the first time, my husband feeling them. But my god, does it need to be advertised. Imagine getting him to sit there with his hand on your stomach as you take a photo. It must all be so awkward. Just hang on there love till I get a photo for my followers.

• Haha
Disappointed she stayed in Kilronan too for free. We spent over €500 on a room there last year for one night, not including food or drink and did not get any special treatment like welcome chocolates or anything 😤

Will defo not be returning now!

Reactions: 17
See this is the problem, the hotels think it’s advertising it to us. But if we go based on seeing it on an insta huns stories - we don’t get the welcome plate, the drinks, the goodies etc. So in actual fact it’s not good advertising as they give the insta huns 5 star treatment however we never get the same,

Reactions: 21
The more she pushes it out the more holidays and gifts she will get just in case anyone forgets she is pregnant. Really can’t stand her falseness. It’s lovely to see people enjoying their pregnancies but everything she does is to make a profit
Totally. There was absolutely no need to share David feeling the kicks. That’s a lovely moment between the two of them. Leave down the phone.

Reactions: 12
No one is saying she can’t be excited but she’s so false about everything. I am also excited about my pregnancy and have taken photos for myself and husband when the bump appeared. No one is saying she has to keep her pregnancy quiet however i think it’s as daft as duck to be in maternity clothes at this point. Extremely wasteful and looks very silly

No one is saying she can’t be excited but she’s so false about everything. I am also excited about my pregnancy and have taken photos for myself and husband when the bump appeared. No one is saying she has to keep her pregnancy quiet however i think it’s as daft as duck to be in maternity clothes at this point. Extremely wasteful and looks very silly
I wonder does she actually wear them😂😂

I wonder does she actually wear them😂😂
No because they are all too big for her. She is using them for the swipe ups to capitalise on all the expectant mothers following her. Same as she does with the Nike swipe ups. Who has seen her wear a pair of Nikes let alone the many pairs she claims to have bought? It’s all money with her. Watch for the hospital bag IGTV with affiliate links to everything. The baby is earning her money before he/she is even born, can you imagine what will happen after the birth?

Reactions: 9
No because they are all too big for her. She is using them for the swipe ups to capitalise on all the expectant mothers following her. Same as she does with the Nike swipe ups. Who has seen her wear a pair of Nikes let alone the many pairs she claims to have bought? It’s all money with her. Watch for the hospital bag IGTV with affiliate links to everything. The baby is earning her money before he/she is even born, can you imagine what will happen after the birth?
I cant bring myself to think of the hospital bag. Like imagine all the stiff shes gonna get, pram, cot etc etc vomit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.