Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pairs of runners can one girl need. She must have bought about 12 pairs in the last few months. For someone that used to bleat on about the environment and sustainability…..

Reactions: 9
Tummy hugging again 🙄 I have more of a bump myself after a bag of chipper chips!
She needs to cop on to herself ffs.
nothing wrong with having no bump just stop pretending to have one it’s as weird as duck

Reactions: 17
I know she must be excited but I can’t cope with her trying to show of a bump that’s just not there!

Reactions: 1
I had no bump til 25 weeks but I just didn’t hug a non existent one lol ! Pregnancy is equally as hard if you have no bump … but don’t try find one ! … cringe for her 😭😭 it’s overkill and non relatable content as in fairness as a smaller person recently pregnant I do understand that people have less “time and sympathy” for someone who is still looking non pregnant than someone huge … so catch 22

Reactions: 4
Surely totally unrelated to most pregnant women? Totally unrelatable to me not being an 8 not preggers.
It'll be relatable to some people that are her size. Most pregnant women might not be her size but there are so many different dress sizes anyway that no matter what size she is it'd be relatable to some and not relatable to others.
ETA her pregnancy posts are so bloody annoying though

Reactions: 6
Her voice and accent drive me nuts! Only cos it's her lol
It’s all so fake. The enthusiasm over every little thing. And the put on accent which comes and goes, she’s completely different when she’s taking to David.

Reactions: 6
Omg her stories today already..... I don't know how ANYBODY dates / goes out with / marries these dopes. I could think of nothing worse than "will u just get a video of me casually eating my breakfast" "can u take a vid of me walking along this path" "will u get a quick shot of my outfit" no no no

Reactions: 15
Omg her stories today already..... I don't know how ANYBODY dates / goes out with / marries these dopes. I could think of nothing worse than "will u just get a video of me casually eating my breakfast" "can u take a vid of me walking along this path" "will u get a quick shot of my outfit" no no no
And him in the hot tub. What self respecting man would pose like that? Sure they’re as bad as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her voice and accent drive me nuts! Only cos it's her lol
Same, and how everything is bew-i-ful🤦‍♀️
Also how she goes on about how they love adventures 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they're so crazy they're going on real life bikes today🤣 and it looks like they went on an actual walk earlier,just too mad for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get this one at all. I get the excitement about being pregnant and wanting to be be excited etc what I don't get is the need to show off a non existent bump and be in maternity clothes at 20 weeks pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Terrie is tiny and as she is normally a size 6 she is never going to have a massive bump and certainly not in the earlier stages of her pregnancy so why the need to push out something that really isn't there. Surely she should be delighted that she still has a small bump and hasn't yet had to contend with a massively different body shape and size or that she can still fit into 'normal' clothes and not have to shill out for maternity wear.

For such an earth mother she is doing a great job of filling up landfills with her mass consumerism 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Plenty of practice with his sisters no doubt. Sure he's reaping the rewards with his sales of crappy dog scarfs and being married to the woman who will make history as the first Irish woman to be pregnant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stayed in lough rynn for one night recently!!! Our only planned staycation for the year and since before lockdown as we have a toddler. Our only night away since said arrival. Found our stay there lovely, obv one night would never be long enough to repair the lack of a baba that still doenst sleep but it was a lovely treat all the same. Disgusted to see their ‘ so extra’ room and them being fawned over though. Looks like the honeymoon suite maybe? What these influencers get away with, I’m so disgusted looking at them. And all the hard working people of this country have to pay top dollar for much less and so these fools can stay for free 😡😡thank god she wasn’t there when I was 😑

Stayed in lough rynn for one night recently!!! Our only planned staycation for the year and since before lockdown as we have a toddler. Our only night away since said arrival. Found our stay there lovely, obv one night would never be long enough to repair the lack of a baba that still doenst sleep but it was a lovely treat all the same. Disgusted to see their ‘ so extra’ room and them being fawned over though. Looks like the honeymoon suite maybe? What these influencers get away with, I’m so disgusted looking at them. And all the hard working people of this country have to pay top dollar for much less and so these fools can stay for free 😡😡thank god she wasn’t there when I was 😑
It’s a beautiful’estayyyy’ as well people 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.