Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did post about doing shifts during COVID but hasn't posted anything since. Someone said on one of the threads that she was asked to stop posting pics in uniform 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd say she was first in the queue for a vaccine and hasn't been seen since

Reactions: 4
Does she work as a nurse actively like?
She’s on the wards morning noon & night. The wards need her. They would crumble without her. Do you know she fought Covid? Bare knuckle boxing in the car park of the hospital. She wore the uniform she hung off the chair when she made the announcement & Covid was in neon green.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s on the wards morning noon & night. The wards need her. They would crumble without her. Do you know she fought Covid? Bare knuckle boxing in the car park of the hospital. She wore the uniform she hung off the chair when she made the announcement & Covid was in neon green.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant

Reactions: 3
Is she honestly taking the piss with the discover Ireland bullshit. The whole industry in tatters most normal Irish people can’t afford one night because of rates and this yoke is being paid by hotels and discover Ireland to go promote getting away!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Their freebies are the reason normal people can’t afford to go away. And oh my god how over the top and insincere was all that, even for Terrie. It will be great to see the forced out bump in a different county all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There hasn’t been a #bumpstyle🤰🏻In a while actually! Maybe she read on here and realised how dumb she looked

Reactions: 5
Jesus she has no bump crazy

And half way
I’m not defending Terri because she’s a massive dose but if she doesn’t have a bump yet at this stage it is perfectly normal! Especially on her first baby!!
I think people (like me) are lolling at the fact she is sticking her tummy out and wearing maternity clothes.
some people don’t get a bump until they are 26 weeks which is also normal

Reactions: 9
Can I just confirm that Terri only gets commission if you buy something from the swipe up? I liked two things she had up this week but I went into the website to buy them rather then her swipe up.

Reactions: 5
Can I just confirm that Terri only gets commission if you buy something from the swipe up? I liked two things she had up this week but I went into the website to buy them rather then her swipe up.
A friend of mine in the 'business' told me that even if you do go into the website it still registers that you saw it on an influencers page. Now im sure theres a privacy setting or something to turn off, but it all tracks back

I’m not defending Terri because she’s a massive dose but if she doesn’t have a bump yet at this stage it is perfectly normal! Especially on her first baby!!
I think people (like me) are lolling at the fact she is sticking her tummy out and wearing maternity clothes.
some people don’t get a bump until they are 26 weeks which is also normal
I dont think people are slaggng her for not having a bump, its the fact that she doesnt/ and wouldn't really at this is stage but is like forcing one. God bless her innocence.

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine in the 'business' told me that even if you do go into the website it still registers that you saw it on an influencers page. Now im sure theres a privacy setting or something to turn off, but it all tracks back

I dont think people are slaggng her for not having a bump, its the fact that she doesnt/ and wouldn't really at this is stage but is like forcing one. God bless her innocence.
If you buy on an incognito page or view on phone but buy on laptop would that avoid giving them the af money?

That’s totally it. And she had to get in again with her “I’m usually a size 6, but I sized up to an 8” 😂

• Haha
The AF link stays for 30 days unless you clear your cache from the device you swiped up on. Be careful!

If you buy on an incognito page or view on phone but buy on laptop would that avoid giving them the af money?
Incognito should be fine.

Viewing on a phone but moving to a laptop may still have cookies cached depending on how you are signed in i.e. I use the same sign in for google across all devices therefore have the same search history etc across both.

I don't follow that melt, but like why would anyone be bothered following her anymore? Her page is just one giant ad for whatever shite she'd been given as freebie interspersed with that horribly-behaved dog and gormless "eeek" "omg" She's the biggest dose going.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.