Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is all that passive aggressive shite she’s sharing not just proving our point and making her look more spoilt and selfish 🤬
She might not have to read any of this herself. She probably has the same source as Nikki 🤪

Reactions: 7
Is all that passive aggressive shite she’s sharing not just proving our point and making her look more spoilt and selfish 🤬
She might not have to read any of this herself. She probably has the same source as Nikki 🤪
Totally agree. Like is this one not basically saying I'll be an absolute witch if I want to be and duck everyone's opinion??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Like is this one not basically saying I'll be an absolute witch if I want to be and duck everyone's opinion??
A complete two fingers to everyone. Such a horrible attitude. Hopefully brands see this and distance themselves from her

Reactions: 6
A complete two fingers to everyone. Such a horrible attitude. Hopefully brands see this and distance themselves from her
Not a hope!!! They just look at her numbers. Just looking at the comments under her posts. Comment numbers are falling all round really aren't they!? Maybe people are copping on and not arsed with these dopes anymore

Reactions: 6
Not a hope!!! They just look at her numbers. Just looking at the comments under her posts. Comment numbers are falling all round really aren't they!? Maybe people are copping on and not arsed with these dopes anymore
I think it’s because she only shows the perfect side of everything. There’s only so many times people can tell her how amazing she looks. If she waited till she had a bump, the #bumpstyle would make sense. Flouncing around in size 6 dresses and standing there in size 8 maternity trousers that are hanging off her is just ridiculous. It’s great that she’s looking and feeling amazing, but that’s not the reality for most people. Most people wouldn’t even announce their pregnancy until they start showing anyway. Of course she had to say it straight away so the collabs could start rolling in

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because she only shows the perfect side of everything. There’s only so many times people can tell her how amazing she looks. If she waited till she had a bump, the #bumpstyle would make sense. Flouncing around in size 6 dresses and standing there in size 8 maternity trousers that are hanging off her is just ridiculous. It’s great that she’s looking and feeling amazing, but that’s not the reality for most people. Most people wouldn’t even announce their pregnancy until they start showing anyway. Of course she had to say it straight away so the collabs could start rolling in
Exactly!!! To me, buying maternity clothes at this stage is just wasteful… a lot of people don’t buy anything until they are 30 weeks+
she looks like a fool and for that reason alone she is completely unrelatable

Reactions: 3
Exactly!!! To me, buying maternity clothes at this stage is just wasteful… a lot of people don’t buy anything until they are 30 weeks+
she looks like a fool and for that reason alone she is completely unrelatable
If she hasn’t even started to show yet or have any side effects, she should just stop with the hashtags. If she could give advice like “at 6 weeks, I felt crap, but I found this really helped”. And later on in the pregnancy, she could start the #bumpstyle. She’s just making a fool of herself launching into it straight away. It’s completely meaningless.

Reactions: 5
Terri: dont ask me any questions about me having kids

Also Terri : becomes brand ambassador for a fertility clinic , 'so guys , any questions send them in "

Also Terri again: is pregnant

Also Terri AGAIN: puts up video of her bump with a song about miscarriage playing over it.

Seriously what a bleep

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Terri: dont ask me any questions about me having kids

Also Terri : becomes brand ambassador for a fertility clinic , 'so guys , any questions send them in "

Also Terri again: is pregnant

Also Terri AGAIN: puts up video of her bump with a song about miscarriage playing over it.

Seriously what a bleep
The Ed sheeran song was absolutely unbelievable IMO

Reactions: 8
The Ed sheeran song was absolutely unbelievable IMO
I messaged her about that but then realised a couple of hours later that she's so clearly lacking in empathy that she wouldn't give a tit so I deleted it.

She's bleeping awful at doing liner flicks!🤡 you'd think at this stage she would know how to do them 😅

Reactions: 3
Does one get more or better engagement scores when a video is posted to stories instead of a photo? I notice loads of her stories that could just be photos are actually super short videos with the tiniest of little movements in them. The Barry's tae box being a good example.

I thought it wasn’t recommended to get Botox pregnant? I know some places still do but hers looks pretty fresh. She’s over 3 months now so if she got it before she was preg it would have worn off by now 🤔

I think the day off the influencer is coming to an end. This is why many of the OGs ...Rosie, Lisa Jordan and SoSueMe have brached out into their 'own brand'.

Terrie is no fool which is why she didn't let her nursing qualification slide and has now upskilled and is doing a masters. She knows that she doesn't have much longer with the freebies which is why she is now milking the pregnancy for everything it is worth.

Don't be suprised that once the baby arrives she transforms her page into more baby blogging than fashion and make up. Either way she will still be an absolute pain the hole posting an unrealistic ideal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think the day off the influencer is coming to an end. This is why many of the OGs ...Rosie, Lisa Jordan and SoSueMe have brached out into their 'own brand'.

Terrie is no fool which is why she didn't let her nursing qualification slide and has now upskilled and is doing a masters. She knows that she doesn't have much longer with the freebies which is why she is now milking the pregnancy for everything it is worth.

Don't be suprised that once the baby arrives she transforms her page into more baby blogging than fashion and make up. Either way she will still be an absolute pain the hole posting an unrealistic ideal 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does she work as a nurse actively like?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.