Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I threw up outside a chocolate shop today on the street beyond embarrassing but projectile vomiting is the current pregnancy struggle! It’s not so glamour so didn’t post to the gram

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But that's what annoys me I had numerous miscarriages and during my pregnancies I vomited up to 20 times a day I remember literally lying on the floor when my child asked me to tie his shoes I couldn't get up again I was so so weak it was awful but I was so so grateful and I'd do it again tomorrow but I was also so so aware of everything that possible could go wrong in a pregnancy this girl hasn't even had her 20 week scan yet and yet she's flat out as a brand ambassador for all sorts... its just hard to process especially her as a nurse you would think she would be a little bit more cautious not saying every woman has issues but still it can happen

Reactions: 9
But that's what annoys me I had numerous miscarriages and during my pregnancies I vomited up to 20 times a day I remember literally lying on the floor when my child asked me to tie his shoes I couldn't get up again I was so so weak it was awful but I was so so grateful and I'd do it again tomorrow but I was also so so aware of everything that possible could go wrong in a pregnancy this girl hasn't even had her 20 week scan yet and yet she's flat out as a brand ambassador for all sorts... its just hard to process especially her as a nurse you would think she would be a little bit more cautious not saying every woman has issues but still it can happen
I feel you ❤
this is why I find the whole thing so unsettling… I know they say it’s safe to tell after the 12 week scan but I have a good friend that miscarried and she only found out when she went for a gender scan at 19 weeks…
The image she is portraying is fake. End of

Reactions: 4
My aunt found out at her 20 wk scan that their little girl had Edwards syndrome, they decided to carry on with pregnancy, little girl lived for 10 days. You would think that Terri being a nurse would understand that anything is possible. Yes it's normal to be excited for being pregnant don't get me wrong , but she really needs to calm down and act responsible. Early days .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the odd post sharing their journey would be acceptable and expected. She's not going to ignore that she is pregnant and it would be weird if she did. But reminding us every single day when she is so early in her pregnancy is actually painstaking. It's a big duck you to anyone who has or is struggling really. Excellent brand ambassador 🙄

Reactions: 7
Listen it's definitely normal to be excited about being pregnant but nobody else gives a flying duck. Why do these ones go on like they're the first to ever get pregnant ffs. I thought your one Laura Cunningham was bad, Terrie is giving her a run for her money. I'd nearly take a spotlight or Daniel Wellington ad over the pregnancy posts at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I threw up outside a chocolate shop today on the street beyond embarrassing but projectile vomiting is the current pregnancy struggle! It’s not so glamour so didn’t post to the gram
Oh Jesus u poor thing... I had hyperemesis so I can relate... hope you are ok ... 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is the most selfish person ever! She knows the hate she got after the repromed campaign and hasn't stopped shoving her "bump" in everyone's face since! Heartless witch! The more she shows the "bump" the more freebies she'll get so that's all she's concerned with
In fairness, id say anyone who is having fertility issues unfollowed this dose after the Repromed disaster, so they wont care🙄 She is a horrible person for what she did, how is she getting away with it😤

Reactions: 8
@Lucozadelover - Now you are relatable to girl :love:, thank you .
I've unfollowed Terrie, (not that she gives a dam) but I can't be putting up with the "my pregnancy is amazing" when it is not real at all. No morning sickness, hyperemesis, pains etc etc etc. She claims that she is "real" etc but far from it, it is depressing if anything to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say now I had an amazing pregnancy, got no morning sickness, no hyperemesis no pains no aches I was still working at 38 weeks pregnant so some woman do have good pregnancies not all them are bad and I don’t think it’s fair that someone should have to hide that they are having a good pregnancy we can’t control what triggers other people.

Reactions: 10
Side note: Georgie Crawford was with Repromed for her surrogacy journey and left them due to them
not working in a time efficient manner and dragging out the process.
Not a great year for repromed although I struggle to sympathise with them!

I have to say now I had an amazing pregnancy, got no morning sickness, no hyperemesis no pains no aches I was still working at 38 weeks pregnant so some woman do have good pregnancies not all them are bad and I don’t think it’s fair that someone should have to hide that they are having a good pregnancy we can’t control what triggers other people.
I don't think it's a trigger so much as her sickening everyone's hole. Behind the scenes she could be sick or tired or have other symptoms but perfect little Terrie would never show that. Like I've never seen her be hungover, or have a flu or anything like that coz she wouldn't show it coz it would take away from her eeeekkkkkkkk mad bastard perfect life 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think anyone is either criticising her over her size or about not being sick it's more the falseness and the patron Saint of New mothers act she is pulling.

I genuinely don't begrudge her her pregnancy or her excitement and while I may look further along in pregnancy than she does without being pregnant that's not what bugs me about her🥴🙈

What grinds my gears about Terrie is her falseness. She claimed to be a mad bustard and marching to the beat of her own drum yet everything from her appearance to her career to her marriage and now her pregnancy are all pretty conventional 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm calling it now when she is about 6 months she will be doing a bump style pregnancy shoot similar to Beyoncr featuring Jake and the dog bananas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will be like Tara Make up guaranteed - still posting pics of the bump after she has has the child

Everyone’s experience is different for sure. In my case my job was too dangerous to work full time up to the end and I was suffering with bad pelvic pain. Worked full time til 6.5mts and part time thereafter. Wasn’t a complicated pregnancy thank god. I think everyone’s issue with Terrie is appearing to flaunt a so far non existent bump given the infertility collab and pushing the rose tinted pregnancy in everyone’s faces all in the name of free stuff. Feel for any women on here with infertility issues. Terrie is beyond belief, the neck of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone’s experience is different for sure. In my case my job was too dangerous to work full time up to the end and I was suffering with bad pelvic pain. Worked full time til 6.5mts and part time thereafter. Wasn’t a complicated pregnancy thank god. I think everyone’s issue with Terrie is appearing to flaunt a so far non existent bump given the infertility collab and pushing the rose tinted pregnancy in everyone’s faces all in the name of free stuff. Feel for any women on here with infertility issues. Terrie is beyond belief, the neck of her.
Excellently put 👏🏽
you forgot to mention she is a false dose as well!

Reactions: 4
Yeah now the whole pushing out the stomach thing annoys me you don’t have a bump yet and that’s ok don’t be pushing it out 😂

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that too…….. I’d say she has had a good read here!
Snap!!! I was thinking the same thing. Totally reading here, she can't help herself. Passive aggressive quotes thrown into her Insta page to subtely dig the boot in on a regular basis. You see, everyone else is wrong, everybody else is the problem. Classic narcissistic behaviour. Go look in the mirror Terrie, the problem is YOU.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.