Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry now but I am so thick she is buying from the maternity section already. No point being veggie to safe the planet and then being the most wasteful person ever with fast maternity fashion u pleb!!

ETA it is still acceptable to buy from main collections. She's going to worse than Ailbhe Garrihy! Painful

Reactions: 10
No sorry now but I am so thick she is buying from the maternity section already. No point being veggie to safe the planet and then being the most wasteful person ever with fast maternity fashion u pleb!!
Absolutely no need for her to be so wasteful

Reactions: 2
Her nose annoys me more than it should, such a parrot nose.

Also she’s a pure dose now thinking she needs stretchy jeans for the non existent belly. You don’t normally feel a bump on your first until 20 weeks onwards

• Haha
That wine she is plugging 🤮🤮 save yourselves the bother it is bleeping toxic 🤮🤮🤮 the only wine I have ever poured down the sink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she’s ready to pop 🤣
Don't really agree with aything shes done recently and i have even unfollowed . But i think its wrong to slate someone for the size of their bump? Big or small who cares, maybe seen as shes used to having a slim figure shes finding normal jeans uncomfortable? This is just as bad as saying someone 'yoou sure your not having twins'.

Reactions: 6
Don't really agree with aything shes done recently and i have even unfollowed . But i think its wrong to slate someone for the size of their bump? Big or small who cares, maybe seen as shes used to having a slim figure shes finding normal jeans uncomfortable? This is just as bad as saying someone 'yoou sure your not having twins'.
Not slating her for the size of her bump at all! Just saying it looks ridiculous pushing her tummy out like that because she doesn’t have a bump yet and it’s completely normal not to have a bump yet with your first child at 17 weeks ☺

Let’s face it we all knew she would be a dose for the duration of this pregnancy. I’m only waiting for her ‘cravings’ to start. I feel she will be one of these mad bastards eating or claiming to eat all sorts so she can sit there pulling silly faces and being so wild and crazy.
Same girl who has to go to the toilet "100 times a day" sorry love your child cannot possibly be pushing on your bladder yet for that to start. I only bought 2 pairs of maternity leggings and actually hated how claustrophobic the additional material was on my belly- she wears dresses to freezing spring beaches and now the suns finally out shes covering her non existing bump. For someone who didnt want to talk babies as it wasnt on the radar yet shes done a complete 180- sweet and gentle

Reactions: 14
Same girl who has to go to the toilet "100 times a day" sorry love your child cannot possibly be pushing on your bladder yet for that to start. I only bought 2 pairs of maternity leggings and actually hated how claustrophobic the additional material was on my belly- she wears dresses to freezing spring beaches and now the suns finally out shes covering her non existing bump. For someone who didnt want to talk babies as it wasnt on the radar yet shes done a complete 180- sweet and gentle
She’s full of tit

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to reign it in a bit now.. it’s getting more than embarrassing at this stage 🥴 unless she’s some kind of medical marvel

Reactions: 5
For a nurse she doesn’t have a clue about anything health related and would make a crisis out of a paper cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On one of mine I had to go to the loo alot at the start it was due to change in hormones not the baby pushing on my bladder

And I'm not slagging the small bump but it's ridiculous to be wearing maternity clothes when she basically has no bump 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wonder will she flog the reality of pregnancy stretch marks. Piles. Vomiting. Swollen ankles 😫 or is everything going to be Rosie in the garden 🤔 she will be feckin illuminous she will be glowing that much no doubt making expectant mums and new mums feeling like crap in the process because what she is documenting is not reality atall I hate this aspect of social media its dangerous

Reactions: 8
Wonder will she flog the reality of pregnancy stretch marks. Piles. Vomiting. Swollen ankles 😫 or is everything going to be Rosie in the garden 🤔 she will be feckin illuminous she will be glowing that much no doubt making expectant mums and new mums feeling like crap in the process because what she is documenting is not reality atall I hate this aspect of social media its dangerous
Lol yes! She’s living in fantasy world! Now I was lucky as I haven’t suffered with any morning sickness but I would have more respect for terri if she spoke about the grim side of pregnancy!! The excruciating constipation, piles, headaches, acne, food aversions, crippling fatigue and sore boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ In real life we do not go around made up like barbie dolls caked in makeup sipping toxic 0.0 wine of a Monday afternoon 🙄 who exactly is her target audience here?? At the moment she is highly unrelatable to anyone apart from a real housewives of Beverly Hills cast member 🙄

Reactions: 9
Lol yes! She’s living in fantasy world! Now I was lucky as I haven’t suffered with any morning sickness but I would have more respect for terri if she spoke about the grim side of pregnancy!! The excruciating constipation, piles, headaches, acne, food aversions, crippling fatigue and sore boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ In real life we do not go around made up like barbie dolls caked in makeup sipping toxic 0.0 wine of a Monday afternoon 🙄 who exactly is her target audience here?? At the moment she is highly unrelatable to anyone apart from a real housewives of Beverly Hills cast member 🙄
Exactly! Im crippled from the vomiting, fainting, heart burn, diarrhoea, spend most of my days looking like casper the ghost and in bed or on the couch . You see this one dolled up, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed with the constant over extreme squeaking. 🙄🙄 she needs to seriously cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! Im crippled from the vomiting, fainting, heart burn, diarrhoea, spend most of my days looking like casper the ghost and in bed or on the couch . You see this one dolled up, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed with the constant over extreme squeaking. 🙄🙄 she needs to seriously cop on
Same! Although I’m grateful to be able to carry a child this is not a nice experience and having my face resemble a papa John’s pizza isn’t helping. 🙈
Anyone here who thinks that we are slating Terri, we are not! We are simply calling her out for being fake and unrelatable

• Heart
Same! Although I’m grateful to be able to carry a child this is not a nice experience and having my face resemble a papa John’s pizza isn’t helping. 🙈
Anyone here who thinks that we are slating Terri, we are not! We are simply calling her out for being fake and unrelatable
Wait until we see weekly updates of a naked bump 😣😣 in her underwear, like Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.