Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just had a look at that girls page. Ok, full disclosure, I got pregnant one night while drunk with my fiancé, not planned but obvs the best thing in the world, so I know I’m lucky not to have fertility issues.
I admit I don’t really get how hard IVF is cos no one in my close circle had gone gone through it. But one read of that ladies page has shocked me. It seems so so hard and disappointing and I’m not at all surprised she’s upset at how Terrie has handled this( and the clinic.
So if I am now upset for others who are having fertility issues, how can the face of the fertility company, aka Terrie not know? Didn’t she speak to the company? Didn’t she read up on her new job? How can she have so little insight and understanding of what she’s after saying . No one is taking away her right to celebrate but you don’t do what she did in the way she did it. A one liner to say - I know not everyone is as lucky and I’m thinking of them too on this wonderful day for our family, may have saved her.
It’s not good enough as BA or whatever she is for this company.
Also- how ridiculous for a medical company offering medical services to lower themselves to use an instahun. I instantly lost respect for her dentist when I heard of the association, ditto with this company. It’s TACKY for anything medical to go there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dont ever feel guilty for your blessing xx my best friend is due her 3rd child next month and she found it difficult to tell me she was expecting cause she didnt want to upset me or hurt my feelings and in turn made me feel awful that she thought she couldnt of told me. And I am absolutely thrilled for her as I'm sure your friends were for you ❤
Aw thank you! X you are so right. I guess there’s always the thought that you’re triggering a friend who can’t get pregnant and it makes me feel uneasy but I am so over the moon for anyone who does get pregnant and I will always be hopeful for those TTC. There are many miracle stories out there. I would love everyone to have their miracle story. But until they do it can be incredibly difficult. ❤
But we don't know if she had been trying for a while we don't no anything that's maybe how she came involved with them just because she became pregnant after a few weeks doesn't mean she hasn't been trying for all we know she could of been trying snice they got married nearly 2 years ago or longer what ever she has done in the past I don't think this is something you should be judging her on
I get that we don’t know if she was trying to conceive for long or whatever but she would have been scanned by Repromed if she was availing of treatments there. She wouldn’t have needed to go to Ultrasound Ireland to get her early ob gyn scan so based on that alone I would say she didn’t have any fertility treatments with Repromed. That’s also not saying that she doesn’t have fertility issues but she has no tact either way! Just looking at her reel this morning and the fakeness of kissing David, the dog and looking at the camera. I get that people want to announce their pregnancies and that great for them but Terrie is a tit ambassador for Repromed.

Reactions: 10
I’m so grateful that so many feel what I feel and for the outpouring of sympathy and support for those of us with fertility issues. Tattle gets a bad rep but honestly there are some wonderful, kind and honest women on here.💕💕

I found out yesterday that my sister in law is expecting her second baby, absolutely thrilled for them, of course but it’s always so tough when announcements close to me are made. (This is their 2nd baby in the entire time we’ve been trying) so I was particularly sensitive yesterday. I know the subject is divisive so was worried when I posted and called terrie out. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who feels this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seen on a couple TTC page
This is spot on. The only reason I can think of that she was approached was because she fits in a certain age bracket and has lots of followers. The clinic should have done more research. And she should have refused it knowing that she was either pregnant at the time or that they were trying to conceive.
This was always going to be the way she announced her pregnancy. But now there’s lots of people watching all those touching moments knowing that they may never be able to experience them.

I’m very tempted to contact repromed and give out about this
I did when she was announced as BA and I got no response. I don't think they care what we think but it'd be interesting to see if you get a response after the pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 4
I did when she was announced as BA and I got no response. I don't think they care what we think but it'd be interesting to see if you get a response after the pregnancy announcement.
Ahh good woman. I’ve sent them a rant lol I don’t think they will reply to me either but I feel like they should be called out on their crappy ass behaviour!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to say I unfollowed and blocked Terrie when she announced. It’s not because she is pregnant, which is lovely news no matter who you are, but It just doesn't sit right with me that she has been promoting a fertility clinic so close to becoming pregnant herself. If she did get treatment then more power to her but it’s the way the way whole thing has played out. It feels off to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How are people still sticking up for this absolute CRETIN. She is the most unscrupulous, morally bankrupt 'influencer' in Ireland and that says a lot! I can't fathom how and why brands are still working with her???!!! This latest BA role for Repromed (is the Repro short for reprehensible by any chance?) is in terribly poor taste but isn't shocking to me at all, because this scumbag would sell her granny for a quick buck. She is abhorrent , the lowest of the low. I cannot stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How are people still sticking up for this absolute CRETIN. She is the most unscrupulous, morally bankrupt 'influencer' in Ireland and that says a lot! I can't fathom how and why brands are still working with her???!!! This latest BA role for Repromed (is the Repro short for reprehensible by any chance?) is in terribly poor taste but isn't shocking to me at all, because this scumbag would sell her granny for a quick buck. She is abhorrent , the lowest of the low. I cannot stand her.
I totally agree. I couldn’t care less about her flogging tan,make up, jewellery and clothes. If she can make a living from this, fair play to her. This is a totally different story. It’s a whole new low.

Reactions: 7
Dont ya know she will be back with the "be kind" approach. Because after all being kind to terrie the snake is all that matters. duck everyone else.

• Heart
I suspect she’s aware of the backlash about it given her collab with repromed and will maybe come out and say something.... whether it will be the truth or not we won’t ever know I guess 🙈

On April 1st she told her followers she has never worried about her fertility. Lying then or lying now🤔🤔
Edited to add I know influencers lie all the time, but this is a crappy topic to lie about.
I wouldn’t trust Terrie if she told me water was wet. She is such a liar and a manipulator it’s scary how she has any fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg I just had a look at that girls page. Ok, full disclosure, I got pregnant one night while drunk with my fiancé, not planned but obvs the best thing in the world, so I know I’m lucky not to have fertility issues.
I admit I don’t really get how hard IVF is cos no one in my close circle had gone gone through it. But one read of that ladies page has shocked me. It seems so so hard and disappointing and I’m not at all surprised she’s upset at how Terrie has handled this( and the clinic.
So if I am now upset for others who are having fertility issues, how can the face of the fertility company, aka Terrie not know? Didn’t she speak to the company? Didn’t she read up on her new job? How can she have so little insight and understanding of what she’s after saying . No one is taking away her right to celebrate but you don’t do what she did in the way she did it. A one liner to say - I know not everyone is as lucky and I’m thinking of them too on this wonderful day for our family, may have saved her.
It’s not good enough as BA or whatever she is for this company.
Also- how ridiculous for a medical company offering medical services to lower themselves to use an instahun. I instantly lost respect for her dentist when I heard of the association, ditto with this company. It’s TACKY for anything medical to go there
On April 1st she told her followers she has never worried about her fertility. Lying then or lying now🤔🤔
Edited to add I know influencers lie all the time, but this is a crappy topic to lie about.
Her scan date on pic is 16th April..so she prob knew she was pregnant when said that🙄🙄

I thought Terror couldnt stoop any lower..than that time she encouraged lots of Irish nurses to go to Oz..as being paid to do so obvs..then when they got there..no legitimate jobs/contracts etc🙄🙄Now its looking like she grabbed the role for the Fertility Clinic..knowing she was pregnant/had no fertility problems..how low can you stoop..such a money hungry grabber😡

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I think people are angry because she agreed to do the paid promotion of fertility talk without talking about fertility. She generalised, barely spoke about her own, and spouted facts that she claimed she didn't know but defo shouldve known as a nurse! Yes she is entitled to privacy but do not accept a paid role in opening up a conversation about fertility if you want to keep private. She constantly shut down the idea of her having children, until she got paid to talk about it. She would've known she was pregnant when those fertility talks came out, she was at the very least 6 weeks pregnant when it was announced she would be collabing with them. it would've been a good chance for her to say "we are trying for a baby" and open up the convo that way. And it would actually have got people off her back for a while about it too. She failed miserably in her campaign and this announcement has made it fail even more. I understand the anger, and it is possible to be happy they are happy and healthy, but when it comes to her yet again exploiting and using her followers for her own personal gain without an ounce of shame! And to the people who are saying give her a chance to talk about it... This is terrie McEvoy we are talking about. The woman has been caught out being dishonest and cheating the social media system more times!!! She lost her right to a chance a long time ago!

You are not alone gals who have experience of infertility. Fertility problems runs in my family, and have watched family members go through those exact emotions you are describing during their years of TTC! Poor poor taste from Terrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reel...yes let's record us hugging!! That's the last thing on your mind if you were trying for so long to set up the phone of yourselves hugging!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.