Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my Spanx & got the Moto ones on Black Friday! One thing to note though is the leather look has already rubbed off around my a**e & I've been careful washing them etc but I do find they fit better than any of those knockoff ones. BTs have the moto on 20% off this weekend if you're planning to invest
Use my code Lalala34520off 🤣
Actually I have them too..Great buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not a dog owner so not sure but is jake vicious? Seems beyond spoiled opening her deliveries and launching at them? God help his minders when they are off jet setting again.!

Reactions: 7
No judgement on this but does Terrie have her boobs done for a girl with a slim figure she looks like she has a good bust size?

Reactions: 7
I’m not a dog owner so not sure but is jake vicious? Seems beyond spoiled opening her deliveries and launching at them? God help his minders when they are off jet setting again.!
No it’s not viciousness it’s just absolutely terrible training or a complete lack thereof. I’ve always had dogs and have 2 at the moment. It’s really easy to laugh along when a puppy say barks at the postman or chases the hoover or jumps up on you with excitement - but if not actually corrected or taught to NOT do those behaviours you end up with an older/bigger dog doing the same thing. And then it’s less funny and annoying and harder to correct. Because he’s never been shown what to do instead. A few days of reinforcing calm/sit/stay with treats when packages come in and he’d stop.

Reactions: 8
Terrie McEvoy: guys, we have to start living in the present and appreciating the present, why are we wishing our lives away it’s so sad
Terrie McEvoy 2 days later: guys, I can’t wait for January to be over, it’s such a horrible month, only a few days left and then we can start looking forward to spring and summer
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those girls literally painting stripes of that heavy white label shite all over their faces...looks so uncomfortable to wear...

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s hard to recognise her she’s had so much work done teeth lips Botox extensions etc

Reactions: 9
She’s so much like Rosie now except for the colouring since getting her teeth done

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s hard to recognise her she’s had so much work done teeth lips Botox extensions etc
Ah now to be fair of course she is going to change in a period of 19 years?! Terrie looks great regardless of having enhancements sure doesn't everyone

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.