Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her and Rosie Conn have fallen out? She didn’t wish her a happy birthday and they used to be very close?
They fell out before. Fake Insta friends, their lives are all so false. They use each other for pics and promotion.

Reactions: 13
It annoys me that they are all promoting the Verso leggings. I got a pair and they were shite! I got the size 8-12 (I’m a small 8, sometimes a 6) and there was no stretch in them I could barely get them over my arse. I certainly don’t know how they would fit a size 12. and they are definitely not high waisted so it’s gas that Terrie keeps saying how high waisted they are.They also reeked of fish and I ended up throwing them away because they were smelling my wardrobe.
Me too. And I hate when when they say ohhh super high waisted.. like I need high waisted cause I’ve got a belly not for any fashion reason 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Very surprised at her taking advice on supplements from a naturopath/nutritional therapist

Did Terrie really need to tell us all again that she was savagely attacked by a dog at Xmas and why getting another dog was a bad idea? I thought that act if selflessness was already well documented. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It annoys me that they are all promoting the Verso leggings. I got a pair and they were shite! I got the size 8-12 (I’m a small 8, sometimes a 6) and there was no stretch in them I could barely get them over my arse. I certainly don’t know how they would fit a size 12. and they are definitely not high waisted so it’s gas that Terrie keeps saying how high waisted they are.They also reeked of fish and I ended up throwing them away because they were smelling my wardrobe.
O my god same! I am a size 10 so I bought both size 8-10 and 12-14. I was like Ross out of friends in the 12-14 size!! Not only is there ZERO stretch and the smell of fish but the pain in the back of my legs esp when walking up stairs or sitting down cause the material is so bad!

• Wow
God she’s soooo cranky when any question involves asking about babies/children!! Personally I think it’s not something you should really ask especially a stranger cos u never know what’s going on in the background but given all her travel and more dogs talk she clearly isn’t planning a baby anytime soon!!

O my god same! I am a size 10 so I bought both size 8-10 and 12-14. I was like Ross out of friends in the 12-14 size!! Not only is there ZERO stretch and the smell of fish but the pain in the back of my legs esp when walking up stairs or sitting down cause the material is so bad!
I invested in the real spanx. And omg game changer

Reactions: 11
God she’s soooo cranky when any question involves asking about babies/children!! Personally I think it’s not something you should really ask especially a stranger cos u never know what’s going on in the background but given all her travel and more dogs talk she clearly isn’t planning a baby anytime soon!!
She wants to give off the vibe that she’s so different from everyone else not living the normal married life and having kids sounds too basic and ordinary for her. Wanderlust and tit 🙄🤮

Reactions: 12
I've been thinking about getting spanx for ages and I'm going to do it from all the positive reviews here..... #influenced😂
I love my Spanx & got the Moto ones on Black Friday! One thing to note though is the leather look has already rubbed off around my a**e & I've been careful washing them etc but I do find they fit better than any of those knockoff ones. BTs have the moto on 20% off this weekend if you're planning to invest

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.