Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it’s been brought up before but nothing confuses me more about Terrie than her thinking she’s Steve Irwin / Noah’s arc & so all for the animals & being vegan etc and goes on about make up being cruelty free and blah blah blah - but thinks it’s fine to own designer handbags? It just baffles me!!

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if it’s been brought up before but nothing confuses me more about Terrie than her thinking she’s Steve Irwin / Noah’s arc & so all for the animals & being vegan etc and goes on about make up being cruelty free and blah blah blah - but thinks it’s fine to own designer handbags? It just baffles me!!
The whole family is a walking contradiction

Reactions: 1
Adding to this list....her endless love of fast fashion!!! One of the biggest polluters towards the environment. She's a dose!

Omg never heard of her before and just had a look.. thank you for mentioning her.. love her already! I hope she never changes!
Think you might need to head over to the rave thread for her. Don’t think there is one though. I wonder why that might be 🤷‍♀️. You’ll find out soon enough once you get to learn more about Terror....

Think you might need to head over to the rave thread for her. Don’t think there is one though. I wonder why that might be 🤷‍♀️. You’ll find out soon enough once you get to learn more about Terror....
I thinks its the cursing nurse she means, not terror🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 hah sorry my bad. I never heard of the cursing nurse and I thought she was just describing Terror as the cursing nurse. Now I need to go check her out
Hahah I’m well aware of terror and I don’t think il be moving to her rave thread.. the cursing nurse is a breath of fresh air, il move to her rave thread 🤣

Reactions: 3
I messaged her to say the new followers are from a shout out on tattle. She replied saying she'd only just heard of tattle yday!! She's seems gas!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like we might get a break from the constant staycations for 3 weeks at least if the extra restrictions come in this weekend.

Reactions: 5
My friend was just watching stories and here's s an idea if a press package is too much you could always say no thanks to it, you don't have to accept every freebie that comes your way 🤷‍♀️

I was talking to someone about how she let's Jake rip open packages, putting this here in the hope that she will read it and think about it and cop on, the person was saying imagine if someone sent her something in a package with something in it to harm him, some sick people out there, nothing surprises me any more when I hear things so it could happen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The Cursing Nurse was on stories today and mentioned Terror and her tan.

Loving The Cusrisng Nure. She is very knowledgeable and is hilarious to listen to, no BS. No ads. Genuine feedback on products she has bought herself too. A breath of fresh air.

Bettyhomer84 she seems so lovely and like you said no BS with her. Hope she gets thousands of followers

Reactions: 3
Does she really think people believe that she got a surprise delivery of dinner from IT cosmetics? Sure you did Terrie it's not like they would have had to check that you were in first or check if you needed dinner and hadn't eaten already.

Reactions: 8
Inspector Gadget out on the beat today! Hat looks like a bleedin satellite dish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.