Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhhhhh Terri!! 🤦 I think she is a very naturally beautiful young girl, doesnt need the excessive makeup and botox- and even with the excessive makeup and botox is still filtering and photo shopping the life out of most photos!! The whitening of the teeth and the whitening of the eyes is a regular occurance! The most recent photo of her in the black dress?!? Can she not see the obvious editing of the photo- the distorted wine glass and the ceiling not aligning!! So for all the botox and makeup is still unhappy and needs to edit each photo!

Reactions: 2
She literally carried the same poxy looking flat prosecco around for the whole evening.
There is literally no fizz in that glass you're right lol & there is some weird editing going on in those photos just went over to look.

We can alll see a baby announcement coming and 9 long months of sickening selling & head tilted posing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed recently she had water in a wine glass. Wouldn’t it be more adult to just say I’m not drinking. Why the need to pretend to drink. Not everyone drinks. And not everyone is pregnant when not drinking either.

Reactions: 3
I could be completely wrong here but was it not Terri who had cancer as a child?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Serious ABBA vibes from tonight’s OTT anniversary outfit! Absolutely ridiculous. And the price??? It will probably get one wear and never see the light of day again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Serious ABBA vibes from tonight’s OTT anniversary outfit! Absolutely ridiculous. And the price??? It will probably get one wear and never see the light of day again.
I think the outfit is horrendous looking but I am all about dressing up and feeling your best so if she likes it good on her. I wouldn't be caught dead in it though 🤮

Does that brand gift those outfits? Rosie, Carol and Terrie seem to wear it a lot

Does that brand gift those outfits? Rosie, Carol and Terrie seem to wear it a lot
I would say so, no way is she forking out €350 odd euro. I would say she gets them but then needs to be seen in them hence why she was dressed to the absolute nines for a meal out on a Sunday night during a pandemic😂

• Haha
I never realised you could pretty much see her arse through her wedding dress 😳

Also wonder if she has a deal with Press Up Group, their restaurants seem to be the only place she goes.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't it be great if all the food gifted to these Influencers like Terrie was given to people who actually need it! If Influencers were as nice as try to make out they could still post and say " X company offered to send me food but I don't need it so asked them to donate it to a homeless charity". People would have far more respect for them and the company gifting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't get me started on terries bleeping cancer scare 🙄🙄 a whole drama out of nothing
That really pissed me off, she was off on her luxury holiday making it seem like it was her final trip, dropping 'life is too short' quotes for months 🙄

What happened that she had a scare? I can imagine anyone but get a fright with something but could definitely picture the drama she had over it

No, she had some sort of a scare on Oz but never fully went into details. Not really sure exactly what happened but there was alot of posting about the importance of getting your pap smear done for months after. No mention since.

No, she had some sort of a scare on Oz but never fully went into details. Not really sure exactly what happened but there was alot of posting about the importance of getting your pap smear done for months after. No mention since.
She had abnormal cells and had them removed. I would’ve thought it was fairly common, a lot of my friends have had the same procedure. But none of them were as dramatic about it as Terrie! 🙄 And telling half a story to Instagram, either tell the story or don’t. But don’t keep dropping stupid quotes and stuff like that. It’s classic “you ok hun? DM me” mentality and I hate when people do that!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.