Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had abnormal cells and had them removed. I would’ve thought it was fairly common, a lot of my friends have had the same procedure. But none of them were as dramatic about it as Terrie! 🙄 And telling half a story to Instagram, either tell the story or don’t. But don’t keep dropping stupid quotes and stuff like that. It’s classic “you ok hun? DM me” mentality and I hate when people do that!!
If that was what was wrong then yes I would of have thought her reaction was over dramatic. I think it's something like 6 out of 10 women will at some point have abnormal cells. However if she did make more women go have a pap smear then that is a good thing!!

Reactions: 4
She had abnormal cells and had them removed. I would’ve thought it was fairly common, a lot of my friends have had the same procedure. But none of them were as dramatic about it as Terrie! 🙄 And telling half a story to Instagram, either tell the story or don’t. But don’t keep dropping stupid quotes and stuff like that. It’s classic “you ok hun? DM me” mentality and I hate when people do that!!
Yup I think it was also announced all around the same time as her being caught up in the nursing scandals. The cynic in me when it comes to Terror the con can’t help but think she shared the news for the sympathy votes.

She basically had hpv abnormal cells but not cancer and did the whole dramatics for a while when most people would just keep it to themselves and get on with it. It happens to a lot of women these days.

Reactions: 10
Yup I think it was also announced all around the same time as her being caught up in the nursing scandals. The cynic in me when it comes to Terror the con can’t help but think she shared the news for the sympathy votes.

She basically had hpv abnormal cells but not cancer and did the whole dramatics for a while when most people would just keep it to themselves and get on with it. It happens to a lot of women these days.
I genuinely thought she did have cancer.

Not slating her as i'm sure it was all a frightening experience, but why she hasn't she used her platform to encourage girls to have their smears?
I haven't recently heard her talk about it:unsure: shes only about promoting the things that pay her🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i think if that happened me i'd be constantly nagging my friends to make sure they're up to date.

Reactions: 5
Not slating her as i'm sure it was all a frightening experience, but why she hasn't she used her platform to encourage girls to have their smears?
I haven't recently heard her talk about it:unsure: shes only about promoting the things that pay her🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i think if that happened me i'd be constantly nagging my friends to make sure they're up to date.
Because shes not getting paid to talk about it..if it was #sp or #ad it would be non stop like most of her page🙄

duck sake I had a 5cm cyst on an ovary surgically removed that could have been cancerous or could have damaged my ovary so much it needed to be removed (luckily it didn't) I wasn't even dramatic about that with the life is short stuff. It's all just for attention with Terrie, she could have waited until after she was properly diagnosed and then told people about it .

Last edited:
yep I remember this whole saga very well!! Made out almost like she was dying... big cryptic build up for months making everyone think too that she had cancer... it was abnormal smear cells that she had to have treated .. like thoussssssands of the rest of us! I had stage 3 cells.. got colposcopy.. then got LLetz treatment - walked in got it done walked out.. end of.. no big dramas.... she probably caused a lot of mental harm to others who were also going for treatment for abnormal smear results putting the fear of god into women unneccessarily..

Reactions: 14
Yeah and she kept referring to her colposcopy as "going for surgery" as if she was having some big operation and things were much more serious than what they really were

Reactions: 10
Stop the lights....She's doing a shift tomorrow!!!! I'd say the other nurses can't wait for her arrival!!!

• Haha

She had probably cn2 cells which are abnormal, I had the same at the time and so did my cousin... I had to get a letz procedure which burns all the abnormal cells away and then monitored every 6 months for 2 years... yes it is not news you want but it is manageable.. I was so angry at her reaction the way she was going on about it.. it freaked my cousin out and she started having a melt down thibking it was a death sentence because of Terri's reaction... for someone who is a nurse she should have know it would be fine and manageable and treated... just think she wanted to create drama so everyone would be talking about her to increase her numbers...

Reactions: 6
She had probably cn2 cells which are abnormal, I had the same at the time and so did my cousin... I had to get a letz procedure which burns all the abnormal cells away and then monitored every 6 months for 2 years... yes it is not news you want but it is manageable.. I was so angry at her reaction the way she was going on about it.. it freaked my cousin out and she started having a melt down thibking it was a death sentence because of Terri's reaction... for someone who is a nurse she should have know it would be fine and manageable and treated... just think she wanted to create drama so everyone would be talking about her to increase her numbers...
Ah stop i watched her stories at the time and how she explained the dramatics if when she found out "something" was wrong... Havening to be sent home. From.work and been so. Upset she got on. The wrong train. And was walsking around bawling waiting for Daveh... Not to mention at this time his mam was actually dying of cancer.... Terri prob couldn't be outdone

Reactions: 8
If that was what was wrong then yes I would of have thought her reaction was over dramatic. I think it's something like 6 out of 10 women will at some point have abnormal cells. However if she did make more women go have a pap smear then that is a good thing!!

She literlaly had abnormal cells she gokd people she had cancer was on crying about it she had a full story about it in her highlights before

She 100% used it at the time ti deflect from the nursing scandal. Terrie the lying dramagic witch 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She 100% used it at the time ti deflect from the nursing scandal. Terrie the lying dramagic witch 🙄🙄
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure at around the same time Bloggers Unveiled called her out over rigging competitions with Tower Jewellers where her brothers girlfriend or her cousin or someone with a family connection "won" the prizes! She knew she was caught by the bollocks and probably started shitting bricks more would come out so spun a sob story to be left alone!!

Reactions: 3
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure at around the same time Bloggers Unveiled called her out over rigging competitions with Tower Jewellers where her brothers girlfriend or her cousin or someone with a family connection "won" the prizes! She knew she was caught by the bollocks and probably started shitting bricks more would come out so spun a sob story to be left alone!!
Yup think your right. I don’t remember the timelines of her scandals but sounds like it was all to get the negative attention off of her. She even said at one point how she decided to go travel the world for the year because of the stress of the health scare 🤦‍♀️ and almost didn’t go back to the doctor for the results etc. out of fear.

It’s so shocking at times to me that she’s a nurse and so irresponsible to give a false representation of a health issue when some people are looking up to her for guidance. Like obviously it’s completely natural to be scared about health issues but I’m also of the mindset where I like to keep up with all annual checkups so if anything is wrong it can be fixed. FFS as a nurse don’t make women terrified to do something that could save their life.

Reactions: 6
I almost died of embarrassment for her watching that lip sync video.

It's funny how none of them have come out to say "we don't need to be paid by the government to encourage people to follow the guidelines", because they all know full well that they have been breaking them constantly. That or they're waiting for the phone to ring to ask them to do it and be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.