Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that dogs should be kept on the lead in places where they aren't supposed to be off, but there are a few places where dogs are allowed off the lead and if people have nervous dogs they should avoid those places. It's not fair to say people shouldn't have their dog who isn't nervous off the lead just because some other dogs are nervous.
Yeah but those places are designated dog parks, so for 99.9% of other public places, any animal should be under control.

Reactions: 1
That dog fostering shite at christmas really bothered me too. That dog had horrible separation anxiety and she would say that he always wanted to be with her and had bonded to her and then she tosses him aside cause her lifestyle wasn’t suitable for a dog. Then as you said, as soon as lockdown hit suddenly it’s the best time for a dog. The mind boggles. I don’t know how she was allowed adopt that dog, both with her lifestyle pre lockdown and during lockdown considering she was a nurse “on the frontline”. I was disgusted at that rescue for allowing her to adopt and the message that it sent to followers about getting a dog during a pandemic, many other rescues stopped adoptions as it wasn’t appropriate or in the best interest of the dog considering life was always gonna go back to normal with full time jobs etc. I had donated to them every month for years and I redirected my donation to another rescue. That’s the Terri effect 😂
I think she adopted from Dog Angels, the same crowd who came, looked at my home and garden, went through everything with us including all the paper work and then never bothered getting back in touch for months and then contacted us out of the blue asking if we were still looking for a dog. We own our own house, have a big safe garden.My husband works from home two days a week and I only work half days so we would have been perfect candidates for adopting a dog. Meanwhile Terri who works long shifts as a nurse and lives in a rented house gets a dog straight away. I guess my Instagram following isn’t high enough.

Reactions: 14
I think she adopted from Dog Angels, the same crowd who came, looked at my home and garden, went through everything with us including all the paper work and then never bothered getting back in touch for months and then contacted us out of the blue asking if we were still looking for a dog. We own our own house, have a big safe garden.My husband works from home two days a week and I only work half days so we would have been perfect candidates for adopting a dog. Meanwhile Terri who works long shifts as a nurse and lives in a rented house gets a dog straight away. I guess my Instagram following isn’t high enough.
That is exactly what I had a problem with. She fostered him initially and in a few weeks, over lock down, he was adopted. I felt the dog was handed over as some sort of freebie for a few posts.

Anybody know what she’s going back to study?? I presume it’s her masters??

Reactions: 3
Terri off away again with the girls 🙄 I’m seriously doing something wrong with my life I’m lucky to get one night away a year

Reactions: 2
Terri off away again with the girls 🙄 I’m seriously doing something wrong with my life I’m lucky to get one night away a year
Ah but she works so hard as a nurse, she needs these staycations 🙄😂

And what a group to be with. Louise and Carol (other people just like Terrie flouting the SD and Covid rules constantly). Armada Spanish Point, another place to add to my list of never giving business to. Other influencers have been there over the last few weeks aswell.

Lol the obsession with the bathtubs is cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to be nice and say that yellow dress in her recent post is a great colour on her...but I can’t get past just how PLASTIC her face looks in it 😦 use either a good highlighter or Botox to make your face shiny Terrie, but for the love of God not both!

Imagine going away with your friends and popping down for dinner in "jeans and a nice top" (fairly normal dinner wear!) and down comes your "bestie" in dresses that most people wear to weddings!🤔

Reactions: 8
Imagine going away with your friends and popping down for dinner in "jeans and a nice top" (fairly normal dinner wear!) and down comes your "bestie" in dresses that most people wear to weddings!🤔
They always go so OTT for dinner when they're on holiday. And carol seems to have forgotten to do up her buttons.

Reactions: 6
Very overdressed for that hotel. I thought the place was a dive.

poor aul Tezzas forhead and all around her eyes dont as much as flinch now.. zero movement! Frozen AF... actually makes me want to open my eyes as wide as they go and give the ol forehead a good stretch! i have never had botox and defo wouldnt rule it out at some point but theres going toooo far with it and Tez has really done that.. shes constantly shiny and the only part of her face that actually moves now is her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tried the new tan from lidl and Bahama body can kiss my tanned ass 😘 its so much better down to the smell and goes on way easier and of course cheaper

Tried the new tan from lidl and Bahama body can kiss my tanned ass 😘 its so much better down to the smell and goes on way easier and of course cheaper
What’s the name of this? I’m ashamed of my life that I’ve ever given money either Terrie or Sosue’s way but I’m just so bloody pale and that’s the only tan that sort of suits me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.