Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these tans come from the same production line....Think about it....It's like Kellogg cornflakes versus Tesco brand. Same cornflakes but marketing and branding isn't invested in. Marketing taps into the psyche of the consumer and makes them think if something is hyped about, looks pretty and sold through the likes of endorsement (influencers in this day and age) then it must be good! Oldest trick in the book, psychologically driven 🤷‍♀️ the Lidl tan is prob made beside soseagulls tan and the likes!

Reactions: 7
Its absolutely unreal. I showered this morning and it looks amazing. 4 euro like
Wooow I dont wear tan much anymore I’m quite tanned from living abroad pre covid but with the lack of sun here it’s starting to fade so might try this for winter! Lidls serum and moisturizer is great 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
What’s the name of this? I’m ashamed of my life that I’ve ever given money either Terrie or Sosue’s way but I’m just so bloody pale and that’s the only tan that sort of suits me.
Try He-shi! I'm super pale but used that for my wedding and it was so good, and really natural plus it didn't smell at all

I could be wrong but is giving your dog boxes to rip open all the time not encouraging bad behaviour? Maybe that's why his toys don't last long!

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but is giving your dog boxes to rip open all the time not encouraging bad behaviour? Maybe that's why his toys don't last long!
Is she still allowing him do that? I really hope he rips something important someday, the dog will get given out to then and poor fella knows no better because it's great craic to video him doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saw an article in the 'Irish Country Magazine' and 'Tattle' was mentioned!! Well, opinions please?
“ High profile Irish and UK accounts“
I must of been living under a rock as I’ve never heard of Most of these people.
I don’t know half the Irish influencers that are mentioned on Tattle. I’m not from or do I live in Dublin, Only by following a few accounts and they mention other accounts have I checked them out... They don’t exactly scream A list status. Outside Ireland are they really known........?????

Just hit send on this. I think more people need to give this feedback
Eugh I didn't see she was a BA for them..I planned on buying loads of stuff from there for our new house since it's in Greystones and they're a local business but after seeing that I might go elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Eugh I didn't see she was a BA for them..I planned on buying loads of stuff from there for our new house since it's in Greystones and they're a local business but after seeing that I might go elsewhere.
That’s exactly my sentiment. I think companies need to know influencers actually put potential customers off

Reactions: 4
Was going to book a few nights away in clare and was looking at armada but they gifted TM a stay so I emailed them and told them about my plans and how I wouldn’t stay somewhere that gifts the likes of this fraud a free stay when genuine front line workers want a break away and are willing to pay but she cheapens any place she stays therefore no thanks- will stay in a b&b

Reactions: 8
Ah cant wait..Terror is doing a Q & A tomorrow about Spotlight..please🤣🤣🙈🙈Its flogged to death,its shite...just can all these bloggers stop pretending they like in😜

Reactions: 12
Ah cant wait..Terror is doing a Q & A tomorrow about Spotlight..please🤣🤣🙈🙈Its flogged to death,its shite...just can all these bloggers stop pretending they like in😜

🤯🤯 if I see another spotlight ad I’m going to cry, never mind a q&a. A couple of blaggers swearing hismile was the best a few months ago now it’s, ive always used spotlight🙄🙄 I’ll never buy a spotlight product now

Reactions: 10
🤯🤯 if I see another spotlight ad I’m going to cry, never mind a q&a. A couple of blaggers swearing hismile was the best a few months ago now it’s, ive always used spotlight🙄🙄 I’ll never buy a spotlight product now
Maybe spotlight is really only the best product for people with veneers?! 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.