Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nominate you to email her. You are quite articulate. I think she is the person based on the poco story she did. It will take a journalist because it needs to be brought into mainstream media to make an impact. Also think companies need to do some research on what people think of influencers advertising products on Instagram etc and if it puts them off buying

Shur everyone who disagrees with tezza and the sisters are trolls. Cant see what she sees in him to be honest. He always looks like a child about to lose his tit over something small and she giggles. Wouldn't say their conversations are reveting either
Sure it probably kills them to be alone together at home for one night. They’re always itching to go somewhere. Don’t get me wrong I like being active and all but I get the impression that they are constantly trying to portray this image of a loved up couple mad for travelling, taking photos, just being mad bastards the pair of them! Seriously like, my dog is lucky to get out once a day for a walk. Jake has the legs ran off him! 4 outings in a day. Does any dog actually need that? Although if I lived with Terrie and David I’d be trying to escape too! He looks bored living there!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure it probably kills them to be alone together at home for one night. They’re always itching to go somewhere. Don’t get me wrong I like being active and all but I get the impression that they are constantly trying to portray this image of a loved up couple mad for travelling, taking photos, just being mad bastards the pair of them! Seriously like, my dog is lucky to get out once a day for a walk. Jake has the legs ran off him! 4 outings in a day. Does any dog actually need that? Although if I lived with Terrie and David I’d be trying to escape too! He looks bored living there!
Your dog is lucky to get out once a day? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6

They're a pair of eejits!!!! Both so gormless!!

Yes! All dogs need to be taken out at least once a day depending on size and age. It's good for their health and well being.

They're a pair of eejits!!!! Both so gormless!!

Yes! All dogs need to be taken out at least once a day depending on size and age. It's good for their health and well being.
Gormless is the word, I couldn’t think of it. It’s sums them up doesn’t it?
I’ve had a look at that article Daveh so politely drew our attention to. A different influencer has won a case to make Facebook hand over details of accounts she said have harassed and defamed her. Now she has to go and build an harassment and defamation case. I could be wrong but to bring a defamation case you have to prove the allegations are false and that they have caused damage to your reputation and you suffered a loss as a result eg money etc. What Nurse Nightingale is missing while she’s busy celebrating is that if people say things and your feelings are hurt, that’s not illegal. Nor is it illegal for people to discuss the shady things you have done. That is 99.9% of what I have seen here and on her page. People calling her out for lying, asking about Oz nurse-gate, competition rigging, flogging slave labour shite, flouting covid rules etc etc. None of that is illegal or amounts to harassment or defamation. That is a direct result of her shady as duck behaviour. Yet she blocks and deletes. She genuinely can’t see the part she plays in the questions she gets, it’s all “poor innocent me”. Before anyone says it, threats and harassment are never acceptable and anyone who does that is a low life and there is never an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gormless is the word, I couldn’t think of it. It’s sums them up doesn’t it?
I’ve had a look at that article Daveh so politely drew our attention to. A different influencer has won a case to make Facebook hand over details of accounts she said have harassed and defamed her. Now she has to go and build an harassment and defamation case. I could be wrong but to bring a defamation case you have to prove the allegations are false and that they have caused damage to your reputation and you suffered a loss as a result eg money etc. What Nurse Nightingale is missing while she’s busy celebrating is that if people say things and your feelings are hurt, that’s not illegal. Nor is it illegal for people to discuss the shady things you have done. That is 99.9% of what I have seen here and on her page. People calling her out for lying, asking about Oz nurse-gate, competition rigging, flogging slave labour shite, flouting covid rules etc etc. None of that is illegal or amounts to harassment or defamation. That is a direct result of her shady as duck behaviour. Yet she blocks and deletes. She genuinely can’t see the part she plays in the questions she gets, it’s all “poor innocent me”. Before anyone says it, threats and harassment are never acceptable and anyone who does that is a low life and there is never an excuse.
This 👌👌👌 she doesnt get it. None of them do. It's all poor me. Im being trolled etc.

Reactions: 9
The irony is I wouldn’t have been aware of whoever that blogger is until they went ahead with this case? Are we going to see the Barbra Streisand Effect in action?

Back to Terrie, to be fair the dog is probably happy with his many walks and all the parcels she lets him destroy 🙈

The irony is I wouldn’t have been aware of whoever that blogger is until they went ahead with this case? Are we going to see the Barbra Streisand Effect in action?

Back to Terrie, to be fair the dog is probably happy with his many walks and all the parcels she lets him destroy 🙈
Same I have no idea who that other blogger is!

I just think with Terrie she is one of the worst offenders for playing the little ‘miss innocent me’ act. I don’t really know much about other influencers being involved in actual scandals (Obviously there are but I can’t think of any off the top of my head). It would be a breath of fresh air for once for one of them to turn around and say lets start a healthy discussion about the ‘influencer’ industry and being transparent about things. Covid has really been such a turning point for a lot of the public I think with all this social media BS because real heartbreaking life is actually happening because of Covid and so seeing this online ‘fakeness’ is just too much for a lot of people.

What’s also really sad is that the use of the word ‘troll or bully’ is being thrown around right now left and centre. It’s easy known none of these people actually had to suffer with real bullying issues growing up in school. It’s making a mockery and blurring the lines for the poor kids actually dealing with real bullies everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow... 3 middle finger emojis 😮 What an embarrassment to his poor deceased mother (RIP)
Just proves what everyone said about him... a creep
Did you ever see the tribute he posted about his mum when she passed? It was a black and white pic of him holding her hands in her final days. What started as a touching and very personal tribute to his recent deceased mam turned into a post praising terrie and vowing vengeance on all her haters. It was really bizarre. I understand grief can make you say and do weird stuff but his tribute to his own mam turned into that, it was very odd. But I don't know what kind of messages they were receiving at the time or if there were posts about her

Edit: here it is. I remembered it differently, like there were comments about how amazing terrie was and if only people knew etc etc

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s a weird post isn’t it. But then I’ll give him the benefit of being bereaved.

Reactions: 4
Did you ever see the tribute he posted about his mum when she passed? It was a black and white pic of him holding her hands in her final days. What started as a touching and very personal tribute to his recent deceased mam turned into a post praising terrie and vowing vengeance on all her haters. It was really bizarre. I understand grief can make you say and do weird stuff but his tribute to his own mam turned into that, it was very odd. But I don't know what kind of messages they were receiving at the time or if there were posts about her

Edit: here it is. I remembered it differently, like there were comments about how amazing terrie was and if only people knew etc etc

I think Terrie said afterwards it was because people kept messaging them saying they owe it to her followers to say why she’s home from Oz when they had kept quiet about it. And a few people had accused them of making out that things were worse than they were with his Mam because they’d just give vague updates like “we’ve a lot going on with family”. His sisters were the ones who praised Terrie, calling her an angel and they’d never be able to repay her for the care she gave his Mam. My memory might be wrong on al that. But I can understand why he lashed out if that’s the case.

Reactions: 5

The post to his Mom is lovely, but he lost the sincerity of the post by continuing he should of leaving it at that. All that post shows is a manchild on a mission to hunt down the “warts” as he called them

I totally agree and there was no excuse to use the death of his poor mother, showed absolute lack of respect and privacy.

Reactions: 2
Seriously like, my dog is lucky to get out once a day for a walk. Jake has the legs ran off him! 4 outings in a day. Does any dog actually need that?
You only bring your dog out once a day if it's lucky? Im sorry but you shouldn't have a dog if you aren't willing to take them out at least once a day for a walk. I walk my dog 3 times a day on a normal day or twice it he has one big walk, even if it's lashing rain he still gets brought out.

Anyway back to Terrie, they're clearly all calling out the trolls because they're worried about the gravy train stopping. They want brands to think any bad comments are just haters and that everyone loves them really. That's why they delete any comments that would damage their image even if they are true. Like someone said they shouldn't be able to delete comments they should have to report them and let instagram decide if the comment should be removed.

Also, since when is she an entrepreneur??? Flogging shite on Instagram does not make you an entrepreneur love

She is. Predictably as anything. Post just up “13 hours down, on the home stretch”. She’s the first nurse to do a shift, don’t ya know.
I must ask my sister in law who is a doctor and did a 24 hour shift that was extended by a last minute trauma why she didn't tell everyone on Instagram how long she was working 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
She is. Predictably as anything. Post just up “13 hours down, on the home stretch”. She’s the first nurse to do a shift, don’t ya know.
It’s funny how she always puts up the nurse stories and also Jake stories when she gets called out for something. ‘Trolls’ were calling her out for her Covid actions while being a nurse and also her laughing at the poor dog in her videos. She thinks she is being cute about it.

Reactions: 3
The way she lets the dog rip apart packages and laughs at him really annoys me too, because some day he'll rip up something he's not supposed to and she'll give out and he won't understand why he's in trouble.

Reactions: 7
I started following terrie at Christmas time when she took in that poor dog from the pound, she seemed lovely and I love dogs and I enjoyed the content at the time - how much I liked her went swiftly downhill when she tossed the poor dog aside as he “didn’t fit her lifestyle” when I couldn’t really see how she could be that busy? She didn’t have a proper job and was home most of the day? Then during a pandemic when she decided to go back to nursing and was busy 90% of the time she decided she did have time for a dog? Makes no sense ?

also the nursing bugs me because she acted like a bloody saint going back like she was going to fight at war or something when in reality she worked one shift in a blue moon and everytime she did she’d have pizzas or beauty products gifted to the nursing team to make it look like the sun shone out her arse!

Now she’s flaunting around everywhere out for dinner every single night and constantly all over the country, I can’t cope, she’s so bloody fake

Reactions: 13
I started following terrie at Christmas time when she took in that poor dog from the pound, she seemed lovely and I love dogs and I enjoyed the content at the time - how much I liked her went swiftly downhill when she tossed the poor dog aside as he “didn’t fit her lifestyle” when I couldn’t really see how she could be that busy? She didn’t have a proper job and was home most of the day? Then during a pandemic when she decided to go back to nursing and was busy 90% of the time she decided she did have time for a dog? Makes no sense ?

also the nursing bugs me because she acted like a bloody saint going back like she was going to fight at war or something when in reality she worked one shift in a blue moon and everytime she did she’d have pizzas or beauty products gifted to the nursing team to make it look like the sun shone out her arse!

Now she’s flaunting around everywhere out for dinner every single night and constantly all over the country, I can’t cope, she’s so bloody fake
That dog fostering shite at christmas really bothered me too. That dog had horrible separation anxiety and she would say that he always wanted to be with her and had bonded to her and then she tosses him aside cause her lifestyle wasn’t suitable for a dog. Then as you said, as soon as lockdown hit suddenly it’s the best time for a dog. The mind boggles. I don’t know how she was allowed adopt that dog, both with her lifestyle pre lockdown and during lockdown considering she was a nurse “on the frontline”. I was disgusted at that rescue for allowing her to adopt and the message that it sent to followers about getting a dog during a pandemic, many other rescues stopped adoptions as it wasn’t appropriate or in the best interest of the dog considering life was always gonna go back to normal with full time jobs etc. I had donated to them every month for years and I redirected my donation to another rescue. That’s the Terri effect 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.